The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Rasf

And let the fun begin! xD

7/10/2012 #1
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola drove the dagger down into the rogue vampire's heart. Breathing heavily, she stood up, cursing.

"Bloody son of a-"

Her thoughts were cut off when another vampire lunged.

7/10/2012 #2
Rasf

Schuyler had been walking all around Central Park when she heard someone near. Normally that wouldn't be something weird, but considering it was night time, she knew that that meant. Schuyler took off in the direction of the sound and saw a Shadowhunter killing off a rouge vampire while another lunged at her. Schuyler pulled out her seraph blade and, with lightning speed, slashed the vampire in half, blood spilling all over the place.

"You alright?" she asked absently, looking at the vampire which she killed. Schuyler brought the blade down with force against it's neck, "Better to be sure, than sorry later."

7/10/2012 #3
DarkAngelBlackWings

"Tell me about it," She mumbled, brushing dust off her gown, but smearing blood on it, "Freaking vampires. Can't control their hunger."

7/10/2012 #4
Rasf

"I think you mean thirst." Schuyler chuckled, leaned against the wall, and looked at the girl, "So what happened?" she raised an eyebrow.

7/10/2012 #5
DarkAngelBlackWings

"Stupid rogue vampires attacking me, nothing unusual." said Xyola, sighing and kicking the remains of the body. "Thanks to this bastard, I have too redo my dry cleaning."

7/10/2012 #6
Rasf

Schuyler shook her head in disgust. She moved forward and lifted the bodies onto her shoulders, "I say just burn it and buy a new one." she then looked at the girl, "We're going to have to file a damn report now, how fun." she locked her jaw. She hated dealing with the Clave.

7/10/2012 #7
DarkAngelBlackWings

"...If I told you I was a rogue Shadowhunter, what would you say?" She chuckled nervously.

7/10/2012 #8
Rasf

Schuyler raised an eyebrow but shrugged, "I'd say that's kick a$$ and we'd have to find a place for you...unless you already have one?"

7/10/2012 #9
DarkAngelBlackWings

"I have an apartment." Her Norwegian accent came more into play with that sentence.

7/10/2012 #10
Rasf

"A rouge an and immigrant," Schuyler chuckled, "Anything else I should be aware of? Any unknown illnesses? Bad family history?" she joked.

7/10/2012 #11
DarkAngelBlackWings

"All of the above, woman, all of the above." She sighed.

7/10/2012 #12
Rasf

"Care to elaborate?" Schuyler raised an eyebrow just as howls and snarls erupted around them. Her head wiped to the side in an instant before growling softly and looking up at the railing that was above her. Schuyler leaped up and landed gracefully on the railing that was twenty feet up in the air, she was good at physical labors. She set the bodies down, "They should be undetectable until we return." she then jumped down and landed like a cat: on her feet.

"Your name?" Schuyler inquired as she looked at the girl.

7/10/2012 #13
DarkAngelBlackWings

She jumped up too join the woman, she too landing on her feet, "Xyola Sphynxington. Yours?"

7/10/2012 #14
Rasf

"Nice name," Schuyler said, "I'm Schuyler Dax," she then looked in the general direction of all the noise, pulling out her seraph blade and long sword, "Shall we?" she asked as she ran ahead, not waiting.

7/10/2012 #15
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola ran with her, sereph blade in hand, "We shall."

7/10/2012 #16
Rasf

Schuyler led the way to the racket and encountered a multitude of werewolves and vampires battling in front of their eyes. Schuyler leaped in between the coven and pack leaders, her long sword drawn.

"What is the meaning of this?!" she roared as a vampire came charging at her, "Oh great, just what my night needed, more vampires." she beheaded the vampire and looked at the laders, "Well?" she snarled.

7/10/2012 #17
Kitty Bane

Isabella ran as fast as she could to get to Central Park, having not been home when she got his call. She had been at a party across town, and was having slight difficulty running in her very high heels and her too tight dress.

Allie curled up under a tree, pulling his knees to his chest. Even at this time, he was still wearing his usual flashy clothes. The bright skinny jeans, the ripped up wife-beater, all do she'd with his trademark combat boots. He his his face in his hands, trying to stop the tears.

((Sorry, I always get too descriptive xD))

7/10/2012 . Edited 7/10/2012 #18
Rasf

(description is good!!!! lol)

Celine walked along the the stones around the pond in Central Park when she saw a flash of purple and green pass quickly in front of her. She hopped off of the stone and walked carefully in the direction of the blur, noticing a girl with a tight dress and tall heels running to a boy under a tree who appeared to be crying. Celine bit her lip, unsure if she should approach them and offer help of stay back, but after a moments hesitation, she continued her way to the pair.

7/10/2012 #19
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola brought on down, slicing its neck.

7/10/2012 #20
Rasf

Schuyler glared at the pack and coven leader, "I am not a patient woman, either you answer me now, or I kill every one of you, and you know I have the right to now that you've all broken Coveneant Law." she snickered and looked towards Xyola, "If they resist, kill them, unless I say otherwise." she then looked back to the leaders, "I'm waiting."

7/10/2012 #21
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola had backed them into a corner - and saw a scared little girl. She was blonde and pale, and she looked at her, sadness in her eyes.

7/10/2012 #22
Kitty Bane

Isabella fell to her knees in front of Allie, grabbing his hands and pulling then away from his face, "Allie? Whats going....." she froze, suddenly paying more attention to him, "Who did it!? Where's your brother?"

Allie shook his head, tears leaving streaks down his face, "I was out a week ago....and met a really cute vampire. He's the one who did it...."

Isabella growled, "Where was Anthony?"

Allie shrugged, "He stayed home."

Isabella suddenly pulled him into a hug. She wasn't one for hugging people, but she knew he needed it now.

((you think I should add his brother?))

7/10/2012 #23
Rasf

"The vampires," the pack leader spat, "killed one of our pups."

"That is a vile lie!" the head vampire shouted venomously. They attempted to lunge at each other but Schuyler was in the way. She pointed a silver sword at the werewolf's chest and a sword with holy symbols graved into the other that punctured the vampire's chest.

"Seems here," Schuyler started, "that we have an unpleasant misunderstanding." she looked for Xyola, noticing her with a small girl, "What did you find?" she shouted.

7/11/2012 #24
DarkAngelBlackWings

This little girl looked as though she had been drained she looked at Xyola.

"Mama..." Her tiny voice said.

"Okay, okay," Xyola ignored the vampires, picking up this little girl. She could not have been anymore than five. She face Schuyler.

7/11/2012 #25
Rasf

(yesssssh Kitty!!!!)

Celine walked closer to the pair and bit her lip nervously, feeling like an intruder.

"Um," she muttered unintelligibly.

____

Schuyler looked at the little girl so appeared to be drained; her eyes flashed and she snarled.

"YOU FILTHY BASTARDS!" she then drove both blades into the leaders and all noise and movement stopped as all eyes fell on Schuyler. Her face was flushed with anger and her silver eyes flashing with fury.

"WHO DRAINED HER!" she snarled.

7/11/2012 #26
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola brushed hair out of her face, the girl looked up at her weakly. "Oh no... Sky, she is a vampire. They turned her."

7/11/2012 #27
Kitty Bane

((ok!))

The pair looked up, staring at the girl. "Who are you?" Isabella stood, face and voice becoming devoid of emotion.

Allie tilted his head, blinking, he swore that he knew this girl from somewhere, "Are you a shadowhunter?"

7/11/2012 #28
Rasf

Schuyler fought back all emotion except anger. She made her way to Xyola and the girl, watching her back as all the wolves and vampires glared at her. Once she made it to the girl she took her from Xyola's arms and examined her, biting back a gasp. She whirled around and looked at all the Downworlders.

"I will ask this one last time," her voice was cold, menacing, "Who. Turned. Her!" when no one responded Schuyler gripped her blades, twirling them around, "Don't think I can't kill you all." she warned.

___

Celine paused for a moment, feeling awkward just standing there, "I'm Celine, Celine Evermore, and yes, I'm a Shadowhunter." she bit her lip.

7/11/2012 #29
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola made a quick decision, she gently slit her wrist and brought it too the girls mouth, "Drink." She mumbled, "It will make you feel better." She felt fangs pierce her skin and she gasped.

7/11/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member