The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
M.Cremisi

Michael stroked her hair lightly, "You know, I could stay like this all day."

8/18/2012 #3,211
Rasf

"No, you can't." Lilith sighted, "You have work..." she murmured.

8/18/2012 #3,212
M.Cremisi

Michael shrugged, "Work can wait," he said, "I just want to stay with you."

8/18/2012 #3,213
Rasf

Lilith smiled and hugged Michael tightly, stretching lightly, and kissing his neck.

8/18/2012 #3,214
M.Cremisi

Michael tilted his head back a little, his hands trailing down her back, holding her close to him.

8/18/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/18/2012 #3,215
Rasf

Lilith smiled against Michael's skin and continued kissing his neck lightly, "You're so warm..." she murmured.

8/18/2012 #3,216
M.Cremisi

Michael slid his hands under her shirt, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked, smirking and holding her close to him.

8/19/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/19/2012 #3,217
Rasf

Lilith shivered slightly and grinned against his skin, "What do you think?" she murmured, planting another kiss on his neck.

8/19/2012 #3,218
M.Cremisi

Michael smirked, sliding his hands further up her waist, "I think it's a good thing," he said, his eyes fluttering shut for a second at the touch of her lips on his skin.

8/19/2012 #3,219
Rasf

"Mm, very," Lilith kissed his skin again, moving closer to him, "very," she kissed him again, her hand moving to the hem of his shirt, "very good."

8/20/2012 #3,220
M.Cremisi

Michael slid her shirt off over her head, his hands trailing to the hem of her bra. His lips found hers and he kissed her, smirking slightly. "Very, very, good," he muttered.

8/20/2012 #3,221
Rasf

Lilith sighed contently and shivered at Michael's touch, kissing him back slowly, "Maybe a little too good." she smirked against his lips.

8/20/2012 #3,222
M.Cremisi

Michael kissed her with more intensity, running his tongue across her lower lip, his hand slowly trailing right below the hem of her bra, "No such thing as too good," he muttered, smirking against her lips.

8/20/2012 #3,223
Rasf

Lilith shivered, her eyes rolling as she felt Michael's touch against her. She bit Michael's lower lip, placing it between her lips and sucking it softly, "Maybe, maybe not." she smirked, her hands traveling up his shirt and along his sculpted chest.

8/20/2012 #3,224
M.Cremisi

Michael felt a shiver go through his body, and deepened the kiss, kissing her with more fierceness, "No maybe's," he smirked, his hand trailing to the hem of her pants.

8/20/2012 #3,225
Rasf

Lilith chuckled and kissed Michael back, her hands lifting his shirt up and over his head, "There's no 'just kissing' with you, is there?" she smirked and kissed him again, turning over so that she was straddling him.

8/20/2012 #3,226
M.Cremisi

Michael grinned, his lips trailing to her jawline, then to her neck, "Not really," he muttered against her skin, and kissed her again, his hands undoing the buttons of her pants.

8/20/2012 #3,227
Rasf

Lilith laughed softly and gripped Michael's back, "I see that." she laughed, "I might have to teach you that." she murmured, closing her eyes and savoring the fire that came along with his touch.

8/20/2012 #3,228
M.Cremisi

Michael kissed her neck again, then her shoulder, "Do you really want to teach me that though?" he smirked, his hands sliding under the hem of her pants as he slipped them off.

8/20/2012 #3,229
Rasf

Lilith moaned and pulled Michael closer to her, "Maybe, at one point it'll be nice to just kiss you." she smirked, her eyes rolling .

8/20/2012 #3,230
M.Cremisi

"But it's even nicer to do more than just kiss me," Michael smirked, pulling her close to him, his lips trailing to her chest.

8/20/2012 #3,231
Rasf

Lilith moaned and bit her lip, "Mm," she panted slightly, "What if I just wanna kiss you sometimes?"

8/20/2012 #3,232
M.Cremisi

Michael's lips found hers again, and he kissed her slowly, "Anything you want is fine by me," he muttered, smirking and kissed her with more intensity.

-----

Snake was walking down the street, he was wearing dark jeans and a black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and had a green backpack slung over his shoulder.

8/20/2012 . Edited 8/20/2012 #3,233
Rasf

Lilith smirked, "Good to know." she murmured, kissing Michael back intensely, running her hands down his chest and to his jeans.

___

Venia had her arms wrapped around her torso, her stomach growling loudly. With a sigh, she continued walking down the alley way, biting her lip and fighting the vomit that threatened to escape from lack of food. She felt her eyes sting lightly and she shook her head, thinking of a way in which she could find a way to make money that didn't involve stealing.

8/20/2012 #3,234
M.Cremisi

Michael's eyes fluttered shut again, feeling a shiver go through him at her touch, he kissed her with more force, "Good," he muttered, a little breathlessly.

------

Snake looked up as a girl passed by him and raised an eyebrow, "Hey, are you okay?"

8/20/2012 #3,235
Rasf

Lilith smirked and unbuttoned Michael's jeans, sliding them off and running her hands along his skin.

___

Venia jumped slightly at the sound of a guy's voice. She bit her lip and looked at the floor, afraid to make eye contact, "Uh, erm yeah," she said softly, voice barely audible, "Fine."

8/20/2012 #3,236
M.Cremisi

Michael bit back a moan, his lips more fierce on hers. He trailed his hands to the hem of her bra again, slowly savoring the feeling of her perfect skin.

-----

Snake raised an eyebrow again, "Are you sure?" He looked at her, "You look kinda pale."

8/20/2012 #3,237
Rasf

Lilith rubbed her body against Michael's, kissing him with much more passion, her hands still running along his skin, slowly.

___

Venia laughed softly, "That's just my natural curse." she murmured, still not looking at him.

8/20/2012 #3,238
M.Cremisi

Michael pressed his body against hers, his hands trailing over her waist, gripping it tightly, and he bit back another moan.

------

Snake shook his head, "Nope, that doesn't look natural," he said, "When was the last time you've eaten?"

8/20/2012 #3,239
Rasf

Lilith moved her lips to Michael's jawline, tracing his skin with kisses as her hands grip his back.

___

Venia bit her lip and shrugged, "A few days." she muttered.

8/20/2012 #3,240
« Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member