The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Kitty Bane

((I lurve you too!))

"Celine! I already know that you're hurt, can you just let me helo you? You don't even have to tell me how you got hurt." Anthony spoke very seriously, stepping closer to her.

Isabella rolled her eyes, "Sure, why not, you're cute enough to hang out with."

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #301
Rasf

(yay!!!)

Celine bit her lip, she rarely saw Anthony completely serious as he was now; she sighed, "Okay," she whispered, "you can help." she slumped against the wall, feeling exhausted.

7/11/2012 #302
ParamoreFeak

((Rasf, can you accept my new charrie? XD))

Kyler squealed and smiled. He threw himself at Isabella and hugged her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

7/11/2012 #303
Rasf

(lol I just did! muaha)

7/11/2012 #304
Kitty Bane

Antony nodded, "Good. What do you need? Water? Food?"

Isabella froze as Kyler hugged her, "Why are you touching me?"

7/11/2012 #305
ParamoreFeak

((yayaya! hmmm where can I put her....))

Kyler pulled back and looked at her. "I was hugging you... Thank you... You don't like hugs?"

7/11/2012 #306
Kitty Bane

Isabella sighed, "No, I don't like hugs. That's something you'll have to get used to, if you're going to be spending time with me."

7/11/2012 #307
Rasf

Celine shook her head, "I just need to get to the kitchen, I can grab a water bottle and some cookies, that'll help." she bit her lip and glanced towards the direction of the rooms.

(soz guys had to wash dishes)

7/11/2012 #308
Kitty Bane

Anthony nodded, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling her arm arounds his shoulders, "Alright, come on."

7/11/2012 #309
ParamoreFeak

((watch torture scenes in depth with your earbuds on are not fun...))

Kyler frowned and dropped his arms to his sides. "I'm sorry... Why do you hate hugs so? They can cheer you up and make you feel better."

7/11/2012 #310
Rasf

Celine shivered slightly at Anthony's touch but she pushed the feelings down. Once they were in the kitchen, she grabbed a glass of water and some cookies and began drinking and eating, hoping it would help make her feel stronger, "Would you like anything?" she asked Anthony, eyebrow raised.

7/11/2012 #311
Kitty Bane

((I'm watching The Boondock Saints! yummmm))

"I don't like hugs because I don't enjoy having people touch me in such a personal way. Well, unless we're having sex."

Anthony leaned against the counter and watched her, "Hm? No, I'm alright."

7/11/2012 #312
Rasf

Celine shrugged and bit into her cookie, finishing it in minute and drinking her cold water. She felt a drop of water on her lips and she licked them absently, placing the cup and plate in the sink. She opened the window and let the night air touch her skin, driving away her vertigo; she felt stronger; she grinned.

(never heard of that o.O)

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #313
ParamoreFeak

((never seen it O.O i'm watching the Tudors :D))

Kyler raised an eyebrow. "Only let people touch you during sex? That's a bit...wow..."

7/11/2012 #314
Kitty Bane

Anthony slowly walked towards her, watching her curiously. He stared out the window from behind her, "It's pretty out there, isn't it?" he whispered.

Isabella rolled her eyes, "It's how I am, get over it."

((Neither of you have seen it? Ahh! The two main guys are soooo hot! xD ))

7/11/2012 #315
Rasf

(lol no I have not...)

Celine smiled and nodded, "I like it out there during the night, it seems more real then during the day because in the daylight, we see what everyone wants us to see, at night, we see what is actually there because we have to." she sighed contently, biting her lower lip but not out of nervousness, simply out of habit.

7/11/2012 #316
ParamoreFeak

((i've seen it on, just never watched it...lol i guess i need to now.))

Kyler shook his head. "I can't get over that. That's something I've never heard before.."

7/11/2012 #317
Kitty Bane

((You have to watch it! Its great!))

Anthony smiled, looking down at her, "That's a beautiful way to put it."

Isabella sheugged, walking away from him, "Guess you're just going to have to find a new tour guide."

7/11/2012 #318
Rasf

(lol ill make it appoint to do so mah Kitty)

Celine finally looked up to find Anthony extremely close to her. Her stomach flipped and her cheeks becalmed stained with scarlet, "Thank you." she whispered.

7/11/2012 #319
ParamoreFeak

((will do, Loki Fail!))((does anyone have someone Dosnia can talk to?))

"No! Wait! Don't leave me here!" Kyler ran after her.

7/11/2012 #320
Kitty Bane

((Yay!))

Anthony grinned, "You're blushing again."

((Isabella and Kyler? Or Allie could sneaknout.))

Isabella paused, not looking back, "I'm assuming that you're not going to badger me about my preferences now."

7/11/2012 #321
ParamoreFeak

((She probably can't mix well with Isabella and Kyler...haha. Allie if you'd like!))

Kyler paused and looked at her. "Huh? Come again?"

Dosnia was walking down the street in the city. She wore tight leather pants and a tight shirt that was low cut. She could feel all eyes on her and was able to hide her wandering eyes behind her sunglasses. She grinned to herself and continued to strut down the sidewalk with her knee length leather boots.

7/11/2012 #322
Kitty Bane

((Ok!))

Isabella sighed, rolling her eyes, "If you're going to be following me around, you are going to leave me alone about the way I am."

Allie sighed, a new pair of bright skinny jeans and a mesh shirt with a barely there wife beater underneath, he was strutting down the street, well aware of the looks he was getting.

7/11/2012 #323
ParamoreFeak

Kyler held his hands up in surrender. "I won't. I'll just be your little tag a long."

Dosnia stuffed her hands in her pockets and sighed. She flipped her hair and turned the corner.

7/11/2012 #324
Kitty Bane

((Sorry for making you wait Jupiter! Had to switch to my iPod!))

"Good. Now, where would you like to go?" Isabella asked, turning to look at him.

Allie turned the same corner, pulling his tranch coat tighter around himself, and bumped into Dsonia, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

7/11/2012 #325
ParamoreFeak

((No worries! I'm juggling multiple Rps and watching the Tudors!! don't worry! XD))

"Where's a fun place to go?" Kyler asked. "I wanna have fun!"

"Watch where you're going," Dosnia muttered. She looked up at him and grinned. Time to go back to old ways...

7/11/2012 #326
Kitty Bane

((ok! ))

Isabella grinned, "Pandemonium." is all she said, grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards the club.

Allie smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry, I'm just a little distracted tonight."

7/11/2012 #327
ParamoreFeak

Kyler followed after her, like he had a choice. "Pande-whaty?"

"Don't worry about that, Hot Stuff." Dosnia pushed her sunglasses onto her head. She looked him over with her piercing green eyes. "What's got you so...distracted?"

7/11/2012 #328
Kitty Bane

Isabella smirked back at him, "It's an awesome club, Ky, trust me."

Allie giggled lightly, "'Hot Stuff'?" he shook his head, "It was nothing, family matters."

7/11/2012 #329
ParamoreFeak

"Trusting! What's it like there?" Kyler asked. He couldn't help it, but start to fly by her side.

Dosnia ran her finger down his chest, sending some lust into him. "Anything I can do to help?"

7/11/2012 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member