The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
M.Cremisi

Michael knotted his eyebrows together, "He sounded-" he paused for a second, looking for the right word, "Nervous, Snake is never nervous."

-----

Snake raised an eyebrow, "Ohhh," he said, realizing what she meant. "You mean the job? I told you I'd help you find one, didn't I?"

8/22/2012 #3,271
GhostKris

"Tryings hard"

---

"Thankyou," He lent down and kissed her slowly, his eyes still shining slightly.

8/22/2012 #3,272
Rasf

Lilith raised a brow, "Nervous." she tilted her head to the side, "Hmm, interesting." she muttered, "We should get ready then, see what's up." she made a move to get up.

__

Venia bit her lip and looked down, "Erm, thanks."

__

Stark laughed softly, "Now, you sound lazy."

__

Schuyler kissed Ezra back and wound her arms around his neck, "Anytime." she murmured against his lips.

8/22/2012 #3,273
GhostKris

Ezra pulled back and rested his forehead against hers.

---

"Maybe I am," She glanced up at him, and kissed him lightly.

8/22/2012 #3,274
M.Cremisi

Michael wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her back towards him, and kissed the back of her neck lightly, "We still have 2 hours," he whispered.

-----

Snake shrugged, "No need," he said as they reached the restaurant. He held the door open for her, "We're here."

8/22/2012 #3,275
Rasf

Schuyler smiled and moved her hand to Ezra's cheek, caressing it lightly, "I'm here for you."

___

Stark chuckled and kissed Aria softly, "You're not lazy."

___

Lilith smiled and nestled into Michael, "And what do you suggest we do with those two hours?" she asked, voice soft as it only was with him.

___

Venia bit her lip and walked in, reaching up to sweep her hair to one side and run her fingers through hit, untangling it and fixing her over-sized knitted sweater.

8/22/2012 #3,276
GhostKris

"You don't know me well enough to say that" She kissed him again softly.

---

"That means a lot to me." He murmured, "Thankyou. And I think I'm going to be sick if I keep seeing My sister and your brother make out under a tree."

8/22/2012 #3,277
Rasf

Stark laughed and kissed her back, "I have a hunch about it."

___

Schuyler turned around and laughed, "Oh God." she snickered and took Ezra's hand, leading him away, "Let's get another view for you to look at before you get sick."

8/22/2012 #3,278
GhostKris

Aria laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck "A hunch," She shook her head in amusment and kissed him slowly.

---

Ezra laughed, and put his arm around her shoulders as they walked "Where to?"

8/22/2012 #3,279
Rasf

"Yes, a very good hunch." Stark grinned, wrapping his arms around Aria's waist and pulling her closer.

___

Schuyler laughed and shrugged, "Not sure really, just, away from them."

8/22/2012 #3,280
GhostKris

"Bleh. Something I don' want to see my little sister doing"

---

Aria smiled agains this lips, "Hunches can be right sometimes," She deepened the kiss slightly.

8/22/2012 #3,281
Quien la Escribe

Trinity made her way down the street. She stopped at the park snapping pictures of everything, practicing for when she becomes a professional.

8/22/2012 #3,282
Rasf

Schuyler laughed, "I can understand that, except, I don't care who my brother kisses."

__

Stark laughed, "Oh, I'm very well aware of that." he smirked and pulled her closer.

8/22/2012 #3,283
M.Cremisi

Michael smiled, kissing her neck again, then her shoulder, his hand gripping her waist lightly, "A lot of things can be done in 2 hours," he said.

----

Snake stepped in beside her, and led her towards a table out in the back, "I always sit here," he said.

8/22/2012 #3,284
GhostKris

"You really don't care?"

---

Aria laughed, "But they can be wrong too" She said, pulling him closer and kising him again, forgetting that they were in public view in the park.

8/22/2012 #3,285
Quien la Escribe

Trinity seen them, and snapped a picture.

8/22/2012 #3,286
GhostKris

Aria pulled back when she saw the flash. She glanced at the girl and raised an eyebrow.

8/22/2012 #3,287
Quien la Escribe

Trinity blushed. "Eh, sorry." She looked at her feet.

8/22/2012 #3,288
GhostKris

"Its...fine - I guess" She said, "Can I ask why though?"

8/22/2012 #3,289
Rasf

Lilith shivered slightly and leaned into Michael, "Oh yeah?" she asked, "Like what?"

___

Venia nodded and followed the guy, sitting on the opposite space from him and picking at the her tattered up sweater.

8/22/2012 #3,290
Quien la Escribe

"You guys are just cute together." She let the camera hand around her neck. "I'm on a photography internship."

8/22/2012 #3,291
GhostKris

Aria raised an eyebrow "Thanks," She said, smiling "Can I see the picture?"

8/22/2012 #3,292
Quien la Escribe

Trinity nodded showing her. "I think it's perfect." She smiled at her work.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #3,293
GhostKris

Aria smiled, seeing the picture "Can I have a copy?" She asked.

8/22/2012 #3,294
Quien la Escribe

Trinity smiled. "Of course."

8/22/2012 #3,295
GhostKris

Aria glanced at Stark and kissed him lightly before looking at the girl "Thanks" She said, and held out a hand "I'm Aria"

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #3,296
Quien la Escribe

Trinity shook it. "Nice to meet you, I'm Trinity." She smiled at her and then at the boy.

8/22/2012 . Edited 8/22/2012 #3,297
M.Cremisi

Michael trailed his hand up her waist, "Like this," he said, kissing her shoulder, "Or this," he kissed her neck again, his other hand also on her waist.

-----

Snake looked at her, "How long have you lived on the streets?"

8/22/2012 #3,298
GhostKris

Aria glanced up at Stark "And this is Stark," She said, smiling, "Don't you think its a beautiful picture of us?" She asked him..

8/22/2012 #3,299
Quien la Escribe

"Nice to meet you, Stark." She showed him the picture.

8/22/2012 #3,300
« Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member