The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
M.Cremisi

Michael wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, leaning to kiss her neck, "You're great," he muttered.

Snake stepped outside, making sure Venia was beside him. After a few minutes of silence, he looked at her, "I'm sorry," he said.

8/24/2012 #3,421
Rasf

Lilith smiled and tilted her head, giving him more access, "You're amazing." she whispered.

___

Venia nodded emotionlessly, biting her lip and shaking her head slightly, "Please, stop apologizing." she whispered, walking out of the business and waiting for a cab to drive up.

8/24/2012 #3,422
M.Cremisi

Michael kissed down her neck, his hands wrapped tightly around her waist, "I love you."

-----

Snake looked at her, "B-But this wouldn't have happened if I was more careful," he said as a cab pulled up. He held the door open for her, "So I have to apologize."

8/24/2012 #3,423
Rasf

Lilith shivered slightly, "I love you too." she murmured and rested against him, "So much."

___

Venia sighed and shook her head, "You were busy," she murmured, "Your life can't end because of me," she whispered, "Once I can, I'll get out of your hair. I don't want to be more of a bother." she said, looking out the window, her eyes shinning.

8/24/2012 #3,424
M.Cremisi

Michael's hands trailed up her waist, he kissed her collarbone, "For how long do you have to work tonight? I wanna take you out."

-----

Snake looked at her as they got inside the cab, his eyes had a very slight shine to them, he shook his head, "You're not a bother at all, please don't think like that," he said, "And I should have been there, I'm sorry."

8/24/2012 #3,425
Rasf

Lilith shivered and closed her eyes, "I can leave now, they don't need me anymore." she smiled.

___

Venia bit her lip and looked at Snake, her voice soft, "I am a bother, you don't have to deal with me anymore after Lilith gives me a job." her voice cracked and she looked out her window and hugged her knees to her chest, "Don't apologize for having a life, a person to be with, there's no reason to apologize for that. I'm the one that should be sorry, for being a burden." she bit her lip and stopped talking, having said the longest sentence of her life.

8/24/2012 #3,426
M.Cremisi

Michael smiled, still holding her close to him, "Then we're going out," he said.

-----

Snake was quiet for a moment, his eyes widened slightly, and he was lost for words. "I-Don't say that," he said, "You're not a burden, I've never thought of you as one, I wanted to take care of you and I should have done a better job." He sighed, frowning slightly and looking at her, his voice much softer than normal, "And I still want to take care of you, so don't say you're a burden, you're not."

8/24/2012 #3,427
Rasf

Lilith smiled, "Do I need to get dressed differently?" she asked.

___

Venia bit her lip and shook her head, sighing and looking out before nodding, not knowing what else to say but she felt a sudden pain in her chest as memories flooded her thoughts and she whimpered slightly, hugging herself tightly.

8/24/2012 #3,428
M.Cremisi

Michael shook his head, "You look beautiful in anything," he said, smiling.

------

Snake frowned, he looked at her and felt another tug at his chest when she paled again. "I'm sorry," he muttered.

8/24/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/24/2012 #3,429
Rasf

Lilith laughed, "You know what I meant."

___

Venia blinked and looked at Snake, "S'okay." she murmured, "Not your fault." she whispered, looking back out the window and resting her head against the seat, her eyes sliding close after her exhaustion began to kick in.

8/24/2012 #3,430
M.Cremisi

Michael nodded, smirking, "I know, but you don't," he said.

-----

Snake frowned again and leaned back in his seat. The cab came to a stop in front of his apartment building, and he got out, holding the door open for her again. "You can sleep once we go upstairs," he said.

8/24/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/24/2012 #3,431
Rasf

Lilith rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Where are we going?" she raised a brow.

___

Venia, already asleep, curled up on the seat, unaware that they had reached the apartment. Her arms were still wrapped around her legs, and her lip was still tucked between her teeth.

8/24/2012 #3,432
M.Cremisi

Michael grinned, "A surprise," he said, "You'll find out soon."

-----

Snake noticed that she was asleep and frowned, not sure what to do. He didn't want to wake her up, but at the same time, they had to leave the cab at some point. He frowned again and reached out for her, gently carrying her out of the cab.

8/24/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/24/2012 #3,433
Rasf

Lilith laughed, "Oh, a surprise?" she smirked, "Well, let's get going then."

___

Venia snuggled into Snake, curling up slightly into him as she was small. Her hair flowed over his arm and her lip quivered slightly as she slept.

8/24/2012 #3,434
M.Cremisi

Michael smirked, holding her hand and pulling her towards the stairs that led to the roof, "Let's go."

-------

Snake sighed and held her tightly, making sure she wouldn't fall but at the same time being gentle. She was so light, he noted, then frowned. He made his way towards the entrance, still holding her in his arms.

8/24/2012 . Edited by GhostKris, 8/25/2012 #3,435
GhostKris

"I'm sure you'll stay in the job career" She said.

8/25/2012 #3,436
Quien la Escribe

Trinity smiled dusting off her pants. "I will, and it was very nice to met you, but I do believe I have taken up enough of your time." She smiled. "Maybe I'll see you again." She pulled her bag over her shoulder.

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #3,437
Rasf

Lilith laughed and let Michael pull her to the roof, "I'm not used to surprises." she commented, "Does this have todo with the surprise you said you had at home?" she rose a brow.

-----

Venus bit her lip and sighed in her sleep, her eyes squeezing tightly shut at the memories that replayed in her head.

8/25/2012 #3,438
GhostKris

"If I ever need a photographer, I know who to look for" She said, and paused she took a scrap piece of paper out of her bag, and wrote her number, and email on it "Email me that picture" She said, and passed her the paper. "The one of Stark and I"

8/25/2012 #3,439
Quien la Escribe

Trinity took it. "Will do." She folded it and put it in her pocket. "I'll email it to you, asap." She smiled at Aria then at Stark, turned on one heel, and walked back down the street. She made her way back to the orphanage. She smiled at the caretaker, and then ran up the stairs to her room, locking the door behind her. She developed the pictures and finally sent one to the email Aria gave her, on it she wrote, Here is your picture, I'm glad you didn't mind me taking it. If you ever need anything, mostly a photographer, call me. xxx-Trinity Verlac.

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #3,440
GhostKris

Aria smiled slightly, and glanced up at Stark "I liked that picture," She murmured, and kissed him lightly.

8/25/2012 #3,441
Quien la Escribe

Trinity sighed pushing her chair away from the desk. She rose walking to her closet, she stood on her tip-toes and pulled down The Gray Book, which she had stolen from her aunt. She made sure her door was locked and then got comfortable on her bed, opening the book.

8/25/2012 . Edited 8/25/2012 #3,442
GhostKris

Aria felt her phone buzz, it was the email from the photographer. She smiled slightly, and replied 'Thanks, and if you ever need anything - I'm good for all ;) - just let me know - A x'

8/25/2012 #3,443
Quien la Escribe

Trinity sat down The Gray Book and blinked, her head was pounding. She went to her laptop seeing Aria emailed her back. She smiled when she read it and closed the email. She walked to her closet pulling on a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt. She grabbed her bag, shoving The Gray Book and all her other research in. "Maybe I'll find him." She pulled on her converse and ran out to the street. She headed to her Aunts house, then planed to go to the library.

8/25/2012 #3,444
M.Cremisi

Michael shook his head, "No, that's an entirely different surprise," he said as they made their way to the roof, "I'm full of surprises."

-----

Snake frowned slightly as he looked at her, still carrying her carefully. He made his way towards the elevator, and pressed the last button.

8/25/2012 #3,445
GhostKris

Aria looked back up at Stark "Where were we?"

8/26/2012 #3,446
GhostKris

(Repost)

"Aria knows I wouldnt hurt you. And if she thought you were to hurt me, she'd interfer. She always does."

8/26/2012 #3,447
Rasf

((Will post Catch up later))

8/26/2012 . Edited 8/26/2012 #3,448
Rasf

Lilith closed off the space between Michael and her and she brushed her lips against his, "Michael," she whispered, her eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

___

Venia finished blinking and looked ahead, seeing Snake; she blushed realizing she had fallen asleep on his bed, hugging his picture, "I-erm," she muttered, blushing deeper and standing up, pulling the shirt lower to cover more of her thighs, "Sorry." she murmured.

8/26/2012 #3,449
M.Cremisi

Michael's eyes fluttered shut as well, and he held her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Yes?" he pecked her lips lightly.

----

Snake shook his head, "No, no, don't be sorry, it's alright," he said, smiling slightly, trying to cover up his blush. "I-I was just checking on you."

8/26/2012 #3,450
« Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 125 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member