The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rasf

Lilith smiled, "I love you." she whispered, resting her head against his shoulder.

___

Venia bit her lip and nodded, "Thanks." she said softly, "I should go elsewhere though...this is your room after all." she blushed and realized she was still holding the picture; her eyes widened and she set it down softly on the nightstand, her cheeks burning with scarlet.

8/26/2012 #3,451
M.Cremisi

Michael smiled, stroking her hair lightly, "I love you too," he whispered.

-----

"No, no, it's alright," Snake said, smiling slightly, still blushing. "I'll just sleep on the futon outside, it's okay, go back to sleep."

8/26/2012 #3,452
Rasf

Lilith smiled and kissed him softly, "What's next on the agenda?' she asked softly.

___

Venia's eyes widened and she shook her head, "No, no, no." she said quickly, "You can't, no." she said, biting her lip and moving towards him, "I can sleep on the couch, I don't mind. It's your bed, your room, your place, I can't-no, you have to sleep here." she nodded, knowing it was the second longest thing she's ever said to him, and walking past him to the living room.

8/26/2012 #3,453
M.Cremisi

Michael paused for a second, "Well, dinner, which was supposed to come before actually," he smirked.

-----

Snake frowned slightly, walking after her, "Come on, I don't mind sleeping in the living room, I really don't, it's fine, you should sleep in the bed," he said.

8/26/2012 #3,454
Rasf

Lilith laughed and shook her head, "Well, I guess you can have dessert after dinner." she smirked.

___

Venia shook her head, "S'okay." she murmured, reaching the living room and curling up on the couch, resting her head against the hand rest of the black pleather couch, sinking in slightly and closing her eyes to sleep.

8/26/2012 #3,455
M.Cremisi

"Oh yes you can," Michael grinned, "Definitely beats dinner at any given day."

-----

Snake sighed in frustration, looking at her. He then walked over to her and lifted her up gently, same way he did when they were in the cab. "You're sleeping in the bed," he muttered, carrying her over to the bedroom.

8/26/2012 #3,456
Rasf

Lilith threw her head back and laughed, "Calm down blondie, we still need to eat," she paused, "Or should I say, I still need to eat." she smirked.

___

Venia yelped and her eyes widened at the unexpectedness, but she didn't actually mind that he carried her, which surprised her. She could feel his arms under her bare legs and she blushed madly, "N-no." she stammered, "S-sn-snake, you sleep on your b-bed." she said then bit her lip nervously, gripping him tightly, afraid to fall as when she was little, her father would only carry her to drop her.

8/26/2012 #3,457
M.Cremisi

Michael grinned, "Yes, yes you do," he said, "And I need another energy drink, no, make that two."

------

Snake's grip on her tightened slightly, and he felt that tug in his chest again at the closeness between them, he blushed slightly. "No, you need to rest, therefor you sleep on the bed," he said, "I'll sleep on the futon." He walked towards the room and set her down gently on the bed, a little too slowly, not sure he wanted to let go.

8/26/2012 #3,458
GhostKris

(Rasf! Reply for Stark and Sky!!!)

(REPOST)

Aria looked back up at Stark "Where were we?"

---

"Aria knows I wouldnt hurt you. And if she thought you were to hurt me, she'd interfer. She always does."

8/27/2012 . Edited 8/27/2012 #3,459
Quien la Escribe

Trinity walked down the street tugging at her black t-shirt. Sad and alone, she sat outside the orphanage. She cursed under her breath and threw her bag aside. She put her head in her hands and didn't plan to move anytime soon. Small tears slid down her cheeks and made a soft, slow pattering on the concrete steps.

8/27/2012 . Edited 8/27/2012 #3,460
GhostKris

Aria saw the girl and looked up at Stark, she kissed him lightly "I have something I need to do, I'll meet you at the institute." She kissed him again, before standing up, and walking over to the girl. She sat down next to her, knowing what it feels like sometimes, for something to happen that makes you just stop and cry. "You ok?" She asked softly "Wanna talk about it?"

8/28/2012 #3,461
Quien la Escribe

Trinity recognized the girls voice, she wiped her cheeks and looked away. "I'm not okay, I'll never be okay." She looked back at the orphanage seeing the caretaker. The caretaker looked from one girl to the other, she niticed Trinity and started to come out, but she hesitated. She closed the door, leaving them to their business. "I hate it here." She could feel tears form in her eyes while she thought about her father and mother.

8/28/2012 #3,462
GhostKris

"I'm sorry" She said softly, "I know how it feels," She hesitated before pulling up her sleeves, and showing her the scars "So if you ever want to talk, I'm here to listen. Is there anything I can do to help?"

8/28/2012 #3,463
Quien la Escribe

Trinity looked at her arms, and wiped away the make-up on her writs showing new cuts and old scars. "Only if you could rise my mother from the dead and know where my fathers at." She sighed and wiped her eyes.

8/28/2012 #3,464
GhostKris

"I've tried to kill myself twice, and I can't go a day without causing physical pain to myself." She said and sighed "I'm sorry about your parents. if it means anything, mine refuse to have anything to do with me now, ever since -" She shook her head slightly "You don't need to hear my problems. I wish there was a way I could help you, I'd say try and move on, but I know how much of an impossibilty it can be for some." she paused "But maybe I could help you find your father"

8/28/2012 . Edited 8/28/2012 #3,465
Quien la Escribe

Trinity sighed thinking about what she's done. "I've tried to shot myself before, and I always cut myself.." She showed her a scar on her chest. "The bullet hit a bone." She frowned and looked at her, wondering if she'll remember her. "Would you really?"

8/28/2012 #3,466
GhostKris

She nodded "I would." She said, "And, I tried to stab myself - my brother stopped me. And I slit my wrists and my throat, a friend found me, saved my life just intime."

8/28/2012 #3,467
Quien la Escribe

Trinity smiled sadly. "Thanks." She listened and frowned. "My Aunt found me with a pistol in hand..one time she found me in the bathroom, my wrists were slit and there was blood everywhere. If she would have cam like a minute later, I wouldn't be here today."

8/28/2012 . Edited 8/28/2012 #3,468
GhostKris

"It was like that for me" She murmured "Sometimes I wish no one had found me."

8/28/2012 #3,469
Quien la Escribe

Trinity smiled. "I know the feeling, they wont let me have anything here." She motioned to the orphanage behind them.

8/28/2012 #3,470
GhostKris

"How old are you?" She asked, "Isnt there anywhere else you can stay?"

8/28/2012 #3,471
Quien la Escribe

"I'm 15," She sighed. "and my Aunt doesn't want me to live with her."

8/28/2012 #3,472
GhostKris

"There must be other places..." she said "I'd offer you to live with me, but I don't think the clave-I mean the people I live with, would be to happy."

8/28/2012 #3,473
Quien la Escribe

Trinity looked at her. "The Clave?" She knew what she was talking bout. "Can I show you something?"

8/28/2012 #3,474
GhostKris

"Sure" She said, a bit hesitant.

8/28/2012 #3,475
Quien la Escribe

Trinity grabbed her bag and hesitated. She pulled out The Gray Book, a Stele, and a seraph blade, all which she had stolen from her Aunt.

8/28/2012 . Edited 8/28/2012 #3,476
GhostKris

Aria was frozen for a moment - from shock "You're Nephilm?" She asked.

8/28/2012 #3,477
Quien la Escribe

Trinity nodded.

8/28/2012 #3,478
GhostKris

"Wow." She said "I would have never guessed - you have no marks. Why don't you stay at the institute then?"

8/28/2012 #3,479
Quien la Escribe

Trinity shrugged. "I didn't know there was one and my Aunt was so..over protective, she wouldn't let me have any marks."

8/28/2012 #3,480
« Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member