The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lyza K

Ina followed the pink-haired girl into her room, where the other girl was holding a picture frame. Hopefully, she wasn't as sharp as the pink one. "I'm Susan Watercrest, and I live across the street" she lied.

8/31/2012 . Edited by GhostKris, 8/31/2012 #3,541
GhostKris

"Why are you here?" She asked, turning to look at the girl "And don't bother lying to me."

8/31/2012 #3,542
Lyza K

"I was watching out the window and saw you go in." Ina said indignantly. "And I'm not lying."

8/31/2012 #3,543
GhostKris

"Just because you saw people walk in, doesnt mean you follow. Why did you follow."

8/31/2012 #3,544
Lyza K

"I was wondering if the Clave sent you to find my cousin Ina. We're all worried about her."

8/31/2012 #3,545
GhostKris

Aria raised an eyebrow "Ina? I haven't heard of her, is she Nephilm?" Aria watched the girl, knowing in the back of her mind that she was Ina. Ofcourse she had heard of the girl, she had seen photo's aswell.

8/31/2012 #3,546
Quien la Escribe

Trinity smiled at Aria and listened to their conversation not knowing what to say or do. She studied Ina from the bed, she seemed familiar.. She thought she was lying.. Or maybe Trinity was just going a little crazy.

(sorry I am on my phone, so replies may be a little slow.)

8/31/2012 . Edited by GhostKris, 8/31/2012 #3,547
GhostKris

Aria walked to the door, and drew a locking rune on it - one that she knew a girl as young as 12 wouldnt know until she was older.

(Sorry internet died xx Anyone here?)

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #3,548
Lyza K

Ina had in fact studied runes, and now panicked at the locked door. "Well...my cousin...disappeared a while ago and we asked the Clave to look for her. But if you haven't heard anything, then I should get back home. My mom is really worried about her."

8/31/2012 #3,549
GhostKris

"How old are you...Susan?" She asked, watching her and leaning against the door "And don't look so afraid. I'm only taking precautions."

8/31/2012 #3,550
Lyza K

"10" Ina could easily pass for ten, and it was best not to give her real age.

8/31/2012 #3,551
GhostKris

"Pretty young to be wondering off on your own..." she said "Where are your parents?"

8/31/2012 . Edited 8/31/2012 #3,552
Lyza K

"I'm not wandering off on my own! And my parents are right across the street." How was it possible that she had made it without incident from Richmond to New York, but this girl had pretty much figured her out within seconds.

8/31/2012 #3,553
GhostKris

"Sweetie, I'm smarter than I look" She sighed "And don't worry, I'm not going to tell the clave you're here. What made you leave Richmond Ina?"

8/31/2012 #3,554
Lyza K

Yikes, thought Ina. Oh well, this wasn't working, she might as well fess up (slightly). "How'd you know I'm from Richmond? And don't call me 'sweetie'"

8/31/2012 #3,555
GhostKris

Aria laughed "Everyone knows about the Ina Featherwatch that ran away, and I've seen photo's of you. No one knows why you ran though." She said "I'm here to help - if I wasnt, I would have contacted the clave by now."

8/31/2012 #3,556
Lyza K

Well then. Ina mentally punched herself for coming in here. "I don't need help. I just need to keep moving."

8/31/2012 #3,557
GhostKris

"What are you running from?" She asked softly, "And you'll be safer if you stay here."

8/31/2012 #3,558
Lyza K

Ina avoided the question. "No I won't. The Clave will find me if I stay here, especially if everyone knows who I am." That worried her. Her parents were really trying to get her back.

8/31/2012 #3,559
GhostKris

"On the contray, you've seen my hair, I dye it a different colour every three days. I can disguise a person easily. The clave wouldnt find out your here, because I can make that happen. And I can send your parents off on a wild goose chase. You wouldnt have to run anymore."

8/31/2012 #3,560
Lyza K

Well...it didn't really seem like she had a choice, what with the locked door and two trained shadowhunters in the room. "Do you have normal colors?" she asked skeptically "They'll find me easier if my hair sticks out like cotton candy."

8/31/2012 #3,561
GhostKris

Aria laughed "I didn't always dye my hair this...bright" She said, then held out her hand "I'm Aria"

8/31/2012 #3,562
Lyza K

Ina carefully shook it. "Ina. Which you've already figured out."

8/31/2012 #3,563
GhostKris

Aria smiled slightly "Its nice to meet you" She said "And I'll dye your hair any colour you like." she winked at her. Ina reminded her alot of her own sister before she was killed.

8/31/2012 #3,564
Lyza K

Ina thought for a second. She'd never really considered disguising herself (a mistake, she realized) so she wasn't sure which color to pick. "What color would disguise me best?" she asked the hair-dying expert - Aria.

8/31/2012 #3,565
GhostKris

Aria looked at her, thinking "Well, we don't want it bright, we want it to look natural. Maybe blonde since you have fair skin. Or you could always go darker. I'd suggest changing what you wear aswell, and using some makeup to cover up things that show its really you - freckles, that sort of thing."

8/31/2012 #3,566
Lyza K

Ina was dubious. Hair-dying was all right but makeup...she had tried on some of her mothers makeup one night when her parents were out. She had hated the sensation of having...stuff on her face. It had gotten in her eyes too. "Could we maybe skip the makeup?" she grimanced

8/31/2012 #3,567
GhostKris

Aria paused "We can try - but we have to do something to disguise you." She said "We'll dye your hair, and see if my brother recognises you. If he doesnt, we're fine, if he does...well, you'll have to wear makeup." She paused "Wearing glasses or something like that might help though"

8/31/2012 #3,568
Lyza K

"You have a brother?" She asked.

8/31/2012 #3,569
GhostKris

"Mhmm. Ezra. He's older than me by a couple of years." She said "I used to have a younger sister aswell, a couple years younger than you."

8/31/2012 #3,570
« Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member