The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lyza K

Used to? "What happened to her?"

8/31/2012 #3,571
GhostKris

"She was...killed a couple of months ago" She said.

8/31/2012 #3,572
Lyza K

"I'm sorry." Ina wasn't sure how to react to that. "How many people did you say lived here?"

8/31/2012 #3,573
GhostKris

Aria shrugged a shoulder "Theres my brother, his girlfriend - her brother, my boyfriend. Trinity, a couple other people. Not that many really, compared to most institutes."

8/31/2012 #3,574
Lyza K

Ina relaxed a little. "And are there any...adults?"

8/31/2012 #3,575
GhostKris

"A couple of the people are 18, but theres no real adults around here. The person who runs the place stops by every now and then, but you rarely see her."

8/31/2012 #3,576
Lyza K

That was good then. "Could we dye my hair now?"

8/31/2012 #3,577
GhostKris

"Sure, bathrooms just there." She pointed to the door which lead to the ensuite bathroom. "I'll get the dye - what did you decide? Blonder or darker?"

8/31/2012 #3,578
Lyza K

"Ummmm...blond." Maybe it would help her work the 'cute and innocent' angle if she ever ran into the head here.

8/31/2012 #3,579
GhostKris

Aria nodded, and went to her bag with dye in. She got out the blonde one, and walked into the bathroom. She put a stool infront of the sink "Sit," She said.

8/31/2012 #3,580
Rasf

Lilith yawned lightly and shrugged, "I'm not actually sure." she laughed.

___

Venia blushed and shook her head, "That's hardly the case, you're the only one looking at me." she smiled.

8/31/2012 #3,581
M.Cremisi

Michael smirked, "Check the time then, they might have been gone for over an hour you know."

----

"That's what you think," Snake said, sighing, "I was about to take the cab driver's eyes out back there."

8/31/2012 #3,582
Quien la Escribe

Trinity stood and walked out of Aria's room, she decided to explore the institue. She ended up in the library, she looked around. "Dang." She said walking over to a shelf, and she ran her hands along the spines of all the books.

8/31/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 8/31/2012 #3,583
Rasf

Lilith smirked, "Trust me, I know it hasn't been an hour, it's been twenty seven minutes." she grinned.

___

Venia raised a brow, "Um, really?" she asked skeptically, looking down at herself, "I'm not much to look at..."

8/31/2012 #3,584
Rasf

(Hello xAlyssaKayee1x, the person you're RPing with isn't on at the moment :/ but I can make a character to RP with you if you wish?)

8/31/2012 #3,585
M.Cremisi

"Twenty seven minutes? And you know that without looking at the watch?" Michael raised an eyebrow.

----

Snake shook his head slightly, looking at her, "You're beautiful, Venia, and gorgeous, and you have a great body," he blushed slightly, "Of course you are."

8/31/2012 #3,586
Rasf

Lilith grinned, "I have my ways." she winked, "Remember what I said about the extra abilities I have?"

___

Venia blushed and bit her lip, pulling the hem of her dress down, "I-uh...thank you." she murmured, shyly.

8/31/2012 #3,587
M.Cremisi

Michael nodded, "What are those extra abilities exactly?"

----

Snake smiled, "No need to thank me, I'm just stating facts."

8/31/2012 #3,588
Rasf

Lilith smiled, "I can sense what people are feeling, usually I dull it out because those are emotions I don't have a need or interest to feel, but for example," she smirked and ran her hand down his chest, slipping it up his shirt and slowly along his bare skin, "I can feel what you feel when I do this to you," she grinned, "I can also listen to your most prominent thoughts, and sense the things around me, like time and temperature and all of that." she said, still running her hand along his skin.

___

Venia smiled and looked down, her hair obscuring her cheeks that were filled with blush, "What are you going to pack?"

8/31/2012 #3,589
M.Cremisi

Michael shivered slightly, he smirked, his eyes fixed on her, "So you can hear what I'm thinking?" he asked.

-----

Snake smiled, looking at her for a moment. He then shrugged, walking into his room, "Clothes, laptop, charger," he said, "And that's all I thought about so far."

8/31/2012 #3,590
Rasf

Lilith smirked, "Pretty much, yes." she grinned, locking her gaze with his and trailing her hand down along his chest slowly, ending at the soft skin of his hips and massaging it lightly.

___

Venia laughed softly, "Shoes? Deodorant? Brush?" she smiled.

8/31/2012 #3,591
M.Cremisi

Michael shivered again, feeling waves of electricity going through his skin, "And what would that be?" he asked, leaning closer to her.

-----

Snake blushed slightly and laughed, "Yes, yes, those are important too," he said, opening his closet and starting to take out clothes at random, tossing them on the bed.

8/31/2012 #3,592
Rasf

Lilith grinned and inclined her head slightly towards Michael, her lips against hers, "Well, it's a little cloudy, due to my hand on your skin, but you're thinking that you love me, I'm beautiful, and you want to have a little PDA action before my sister gets here with Snake." she grinned.

___

Venia sat on the bed and giggled as he threw things, when her eyes focused on something at the back of his closet. She stood up and walked past him, into the closet and seeing a small glint off of something black. She bit her lip and grinned when she saw a sleek black guitar.

8/31/2012 #3,593
M.Cremisi

Michael's eyes widened slightly, "That kinda sums up my thoughts," he said, then smiled, his lips brushing against hers, "So what do you think?"

----

Snake raised an eyebrow and followed her gaze, then noticed the guitar, he blushed slightly. "Uh, Yeah, that," he muttered.

8/31/2012 #3,594
Rasf

Lilith laughed, "I know it does." she smiled and kissed him slowly, "And think about what? About having PDA action before my sister and Snake get here?" she smirked, "I say, you should wait till we get home." she grinned, "But, you can have a preview." she smirked and pulled him onto her, kissing him slowly and moving one of his hands to rest on her waist, where her shirt lifted up.

___

Venia smiled and looked at Snake, "'That' is awesome, I always wanted to learn how to play, but I never had the chance to learn."

8/31/2012 #3,595
M.Cremisi

Michael smirked against her lips, his hands sliding under her shirt and trailing up her waist as he kissed her softly, slowly.

----

Snake shrugged slightly, smiling, "I can teach you, if you want," he said, "I've been playing guitar for four years now."

8/31/2012 #3,596
Rasf

Lilith grinned against Michael's lips, her eyes fluttering closed as she reveled in the kiss, moving her lips slowly against his while her hand traveled up his bare back, her fingers tracing invisible bond runes on his skin.

___

Venia looked at Snake and smiled, "Would you? Please?" she asked, her tone light and excited.

8/31/2012 #3,597
M.Cremisi

Michael trailed his hands to the hem of her bra, his lips slightly more urgent on hers as he kissed her slowly, savoring the feel of her lips against his.

----

Snake smiled a little wider, "Of course I will," he said.

8/31/2012 #3,598
Quien la Escribe

(Sure Rasf, if you want to & call me Alyssa or Kayee. But I'm on my phone using 3G so replies will probably be slow.)

9/1/2012 . Edited by Rasf, 9/1/2012 #3,599
Lyza K

Ina sat.

9/1/2012 #3,600
« Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member