The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
DarkAngelBlackWings

He walked out, "...Dear god..."

12/24/2012 #3,721
GhostKris

She stopped running and looked at Sky. Her eyes were shining "Im just going to hunt." She paused "Then dye my hair. Ok?"

--

Ezra ran a hand through his hair "Look, dont take it to heart" He said "She gets upset when she sees people going through the events of what she went through. She doesnt understand, that not everybody dies"

12/24/2012 #3,722
Rasf

Lilia finished showering and turned off the water, reaching for a towel to dry off only to find none. She but her lip and stood there for a moment, looking all around for one.

---

Stark nodded and looked outside.

---

Schuyler nodded, "Alright, but I'm coming with

12/24/2012 #3,723
GhostKris

"She'll get over it. Trust me when I say she actually cares about you. Its obvious how much she loves you. Whether she'll say it or not."

-

"I'd rather you didnt."

12/24/2012 #3,724
Rasf

Stark ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I hope you're right."

---

Schuyler shrugged and kept walking towards Aria, "And I don't really care. I'm coming. This seems to be a little tradition of course now."

12/24/2012 #3,725
GhostKris

"Trust me, I am."

-

"What? One fights, the other watches until the p*ssed off one gets injured?"

12/24/2012 #3,726
Rasf

"okay."

---

Schuyler rolled her eyes, "No need for the melodramatic."

12/24/2012 #3,727
GhostKris

He sighed "We should be heading back."

-

"I was being serious."

12/24/2012 #3,728
Rasf

Stark nodded and started walking back.

----

Schuyler's eyes narrowed and she shrugged, "So was I."

12/24/2012 #3,729
GhostKris

Aria rolled her eyes "How about you just go, ok? Before daddy comes back for his little princess. Althought with what I saw in there, I'm pretty sure youre not daddys little princess."

-

"That man, he was her father?" he asked, walking beside him.

12/24/2012 . Edited 12/24/2012 #3,730
Rasf

Schuyler stopped moving, her hands clenched into fists. Anger was consuming her insides making her shake. She turned on Aria, eyes blazing fiercely, "You know what? Go do whatever the fuck you want." her tone was cool, deadly, lethal, "I was trying to be your friend as you're lacking one, but guess what? I'm done here. You don't know shit about what you're saying but, you wanna know something? That man, he killed my foster mother in front of my eyes. He almost killed Stark and all because thy defenses me, tried to protect me, and all I could do, was run. Leave to keep them alive because as long as I was gone, Stark was safe so don't come at me with your bull shut because I won't take it. You're forgetting that I went to keep the man you love safe but you can't even admit it because you're afraid of everything. You try to pride yourself on being strong, but guess what? Hiding your emotions makes you weak and vulnerable." she spat and walked away.

----

"Yeah, that was my father and her foster father." Stark's eyes darkened.

12/24/2012 #3,731
GhostKris

Her eyes shone, and hardened. "Weak." She repeated quietly to herself, as she turned away. Aria took the knife out of her pocket and made a slit on her arm "Weak." She repeated again. She then caught self of her refelection "Whenever I'm weak I change..." Her hair reached her waist, she took her knife, and cut it. It reached her shoulders. Believe it or not, she loved her hair. She never cut it. Never. But there was nothing to dye it with where she was. And for some reason, she felt that she had to change. She then, began to hunt demons.

-

He swallowed "What..what happened?" he asked.

12/24/2012 . Edited 12/24/2012 #3,732
Rasf

Schuyler stalked away, grabbing a dagger and clenching it tightly.

----

Stark bit his lip, "He killed my mother, in front of Sky, because she was defending her. He was going to kill me. We were young, not even in our teens and I had to help Sky leave because that's what he wanted: her. If she wasn't there, he wouldn't kill me knowing I could always find her but she hates that. She didn't want that. She wanted me to run with her, but we couldn't do that, so she had to go, not knowing whether I'd truly live, or die."

12/24/2012 #3,733
GhostKris

Ezra took in a breath "God, shes really been through a lot"

-

In reality, she wanted to cut off all of her hair. But she left it, a messy, uneven, shaggy cut that reached just above her shoulders. She made more slit in her arm. Then she walked into the closest shop, bought hair dye, and used the bathroom to dye her hair black. Dark, pitch black. Aria then went to hunt.

12/24/2012 #3,734
Rasf

Stark ran a hand through his hair and nodded solemnly, "That's why she's always trying to help Aria, because she knows what it feels like, except in her case, it really was her fault. My mother died because of Schuyler and she will never forget that."

---

Schuyler walked into a bar and ignored all of the stares she got, jumping onto a stool and ordering her liquor. Her mind was traveling down memory lane and that was a place she hated to visit, but it seemed hell bent on making her see it.

12/24/2012 #3,735
GhostKris

"And my sister died because of Aria. And that day, I lost Aria, she changed forever. And I know I shouldnt blame her, but I do." He stopped walking "And if I know my sister, she'll either upset, or piss off, Sky. So Im going to make sure they're ok"

-

For every demon she killed, another slit was made.

12/24/2012 #3,736
Rasf

"I'll go with you." Stark said, following Ezra.

----

Schuyler had down...well, she lost count after thirty, but she felt no affect. She sighed. Standing up, she bumped into a few people who seemed to want to remind her that she was a pretty girl and that pretty girls shouldn't be alone. Schuyler rolled her eyes and flipped the guys off, shoving past them when one gripped her arm. Her eyes flashed and she smiled lethally, "Believe me, you so don't want to mess with me."

12/24/2012 #3,737
GhostKris

Ezra followed the sound of Schuylers voice "Let go of her." He said immediately - completely at ease as he knew she'd kill them easily. "If you want to keep your penis that is."

-

Aria continued to hunt, not caring if she got injured. She froze, seeing the man who had killed her sister. In a flash, the demon she was fighting, knocked her off of her feet. She hit the ground hard.

12/24/2012 . Edited 12/24/2012 #3,738
Rasf

Schuyler looked at Ezra and her eyes flashed for a moment, emotion clearly plastered in them before she cleared them and smirked at the men, "He has a point." she shrugged as the men looked at her, scoffing. She pulled out her favorite dagger and drop kicked the guys, blade centimeters above their part, "Wanna try that again?"

---

Stark ran after Aria, lifting her up and pulling her away from the demon, carrying her in his arms and asking if she was alright.

12/24/2012 #3,739
GhostKris

"Dont." She pulled away from him. Her back was killing her. Her once long, pink hair, was now a shaggy boy cut, black. She pushed Stark away, and ran back to where the demon was. But the man was gone "He was here." in a movement,she turned and killed the demon. But her mind was on the man. She had to find him. She had to kill him.

-

"You're hot when you do that Sky" Ezra smirked slightly, glancing at the men "Now leave my girlfriend alone."

12/24/2012 #3,740
Rasf

Stark sighed and went to Aria, "Who was here?"

---

Schuyler rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing Ezra and dragging him out, turning on him afterwards, "What?"

12/24/2012 #3,741
GhostKris

She shook her head slowly "I need to find him." Kill him, she corrected in her head "Leave Stark."

Ezra rose an eyebrow "What? I was worried about you-" He cut off, seeing his sister "What the hell did you do to your hair?! Dye it, yes, but you dont cut it! And now youre what - going goth?!"

"Ezra he was here"

Ezra rolled his eyes slightly. "Aria youre seeing things. Did you get high again? Drunk? Lets get you back to the institute, ok?"

12/24/2012 #3,742
Rasf

Stark shook his head at Aria, "I'm not leaving you."

Schuyler leaned against one of the buildings and shook her head, her emotions conflicting within her between helping Aria or just walking away after what she told her, but, that caring emotion she tried to squash down beat her other senses and she grumbled, walking forward and grabbing Aria by the arm, "I swear to God if you don't come with me and let me help you I will not help you find him."

12/24/2012 #3,743
GhostKris

"The person shes talking about doesnt exist Schuyler. I'll explain later."

"Yes he does! Why do you never believe me?!"

"Because Aria, the clave killed him, you know that."

"No they didnt."

"Aria, come on" He put his arm around her shoulders as they began to walk.

"Y-Youre wrong."

"Im right."

12/24/2012 #3,744
Rasf

"Ezra, I will take it from here, okay?" Schuyler's tone left no room for debate. She took Aria's arm and pulled her away.

Stark shook his head, "Let's head back. Sky will chew us out alive if we follow."

12/24/2012 #3,745
GhostKris

"I cant lose anther sister Stark."

-

"Why do no one believe me?"

12/24/2012 #3,746
Rasf

"Do you trust Sky?"

----

"Since when am I no one?" Schuyler muttered, pulling her into restroom to clean your wounds.

12/24/2012 #3,747
GhostKris

"You believe me?" She took off her top so she was in her bra, as she drew iratzes on her stomach. Her back hurt her the most, it was covered in swelling, bruises and cuts. A lot of them.

-

"ofcourse I do."

12/24/2012 #3,748
Rasf

"No shit. I wouldn't be here if I didn't." Schuyler helped.

----

"Then you know she'll take care of her."

12/24/2012 #3,749
GhostKris

"Why do you believe me? And how bad does my back look? It f*cking hurts."

-

"i trusted Aria to take care of my sister and that didnt happen"

12/24/2012 #3,750
« Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member