The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »
Rasf

"Because I do." Was all she said, "And it's majorly fucked, don't move." she said, aligning her spine.

---

"Sky isn't Aria."

12/24/2012 #3,751
GhostKris

She stifled a scream "Jesus f*cking christ those stupid f*cking demons stupid f*cking distractions f*ck f*ck f*ck."

-

"Your point?"

12/24/2012 #3,752
Rasf

Schuyler rolled her eyes, "Did I, or did I not suggest coming?" She sighed, "There, it's fixed. Don't fuck it up again."

---

"My point is that Sky will die before letting Aria dieMoshe isn't clouded by emotions." he sighed, "Sometimes I think that's a bad thing."

12/24/2012 #3,753
GhostKris

"It wasnt my fault, ok?"

-

"I dont want Sky to die either, believe it or not, I love her"

12/24/2012 #3,754
Rasf

"Never said it was. That was you."

----

"I believe you, my point is, Sky will bring both Aria and herself back alive"

12/24/2012 #3,755
DarkAngelBlackWings

Sayden was having a peronality switch once more, he smirked at her, flipping a butter knife between his fingers, "Hmph, check the draw, sexy."

12/24/2012 #3,756
Rasf

Lilia yelped and turned around, grabbing the floor may and wrapping it around her, "SAYDEN! STOP BARGING IN!" She flushed red.

12/24/2012 #3,757
GhostKris

She sighed, then looked at her seriously "The man who killed my sister, wants to kill me. And Ezra doesnt believe me."

--

He sighed "I dont believe that."

12/24/2012 #3,758
DarkAngelBlackWings

"Ha, yeah probably should... your starting to get on my nerves with the red on your face, the next time you go red, I'm painting you a pretty, pretty red, got it?" He growled.

12/24/2012 #3,759
Rasf

Schuyler nodded, listening.

---

stark shrugged, "You should."

---

Lilia glared at Sayden and walked over to him, pushing him out, "If I wanted to paint my face, I could do it myself, thankyouverymuch." She closes the door and locked it, letting her face cool off.

12/24/2012 #3,760
GhostKris

"And he has a habit of sending demons after me. The clave were supposed to kill him."

-

"I cant help but worry"

12/24/2012 #3,761
DarkAngelBlackWings

Sayden chuckled darkly, and headed back into his room, sitting down.

Stop.

Sayden laughed, "No."

Get out of my head motherfucker.

"Why?"

Because your not me!

12/24/2012 #3,762
Rasf

"Then, I'd say we have some demons to hunt." she grinned.

---

"You don't have to stop, just trust her."

---

Lilith stood at her closer, plucking out old clothes that was going to her business.

---

Venia was staring at a cook book, biting her lip.

12/24/2012 #3,763
M.Cremisi

Michael was sitting on the bed, his back against the bed's post, watching her.

----

Snake walked into the kitchen, carrying a lot of plastic bags, and set them down onto the table, "Alright, everything you asked for, right there." He smiled, then blushed slightly, "I didn't understand some of the things you wrote though.."

12/24/2012 #3,764
GhostKris

"You cant be serious?"

-

"No."

12/24/2012 #3,765
Rasf

Lilia finished getting dried and dressed, walking out and running a towel through her hair, stopping at the kitchen, peering in, then shrugging. She walked passed it and heard Sayden talking to himself like she did.

And you still think it's a good idea to stay here?

I pretty much talk to you, so what's the big difference! Leave me the fuck alone!

12/24/2012 #3,766
DarkAngelBlackWings

"I think its time I hurt that girl a little bit , dont you?"

LEAVE HER ALONE!

"Oh and why? Dont tell me your starting to care for her?"

She's scared, on the inside, now-

Sayden's eyes began to lighten, he looked around, and bit his lip, "Fucking hell."

12/24/2012 #3,767
Rasf

Lilith tossed out a bright blue sweater, followed by a green bra, and some more bright clothes.

---

Venia blushed slightly and took the ingredients from the bag, "Sorry, I was writing fast."

---

"Completely serious. Does it look like I'm joking?"

----

"Why not?"

12/24/2012 #3,768
Rasf

Lilia looked at Sayden, "What's wrong?" He asked, moving to sit next to his feet.

12/24/2012 #3,769
GhostKris

"Youre ridiculous" she frowned as she looked at her hair in themirror "This is your fault"

--

"Because. Its not who I am."

12/24/2012 #3,770
Rasf

Schuyler raised a brow, "I didn't force you to do that. That's was on you. You can't blame me for that. I simply told you the truth. You have to recognize your emotions to be able to control them or else they control you," she pointed at Aria's again, "Exhibit A."

---

"Well, just, I dunno."

12/24/2012 #3,771
M.Cremisi

"Hey, how come I never saw that stuff?" Michael asked, smirking.

-----

"It's not your handwriting," Snake ran a hand through his hair, it has gotten longer and messier, and he's been forgetting to cut it for a long time, "But some things like-" He took the paper and pointed at an item, "What's that? R-R something, I can't pronounce it, I'm not sure it's even an R."

12/24/2012 #3,772
GhostKris

"You called me weak."

-

He sighed, running a hand through his hair "I cant believe she cut all her hair off."

12/24/2012 #3,773
DarkAngelBlackWings

"Nothing, Im fine," He said, smiling.

12/24/2012 #3,774
Rasf

Lilith rolled her eyes, "You didn't look, did you?"

---

Venia laughed softly and looked at the paper, "R something? That one right there?" she pointed.

---

Schuyler shrugged, "You show that. I could have said something worse, but I decided to go with the truth."

---

Stark bit his lip, "I think that was Sky's fault. Probably said something."

---

Lilia tilted her head to the side, "You sure." Her purple eyes bore into his.

12/24/2012 #3,775
GhostKris

"She always told me, that no matter how much she dyed her hair, shed never cut it. And if she ever went goth, she was at rockbottom."

--

"I dont want anything to dowith you Schuyler." her eyes hardened.

12/24/2012 #3,776
M.Cremisi

Michael shrugged, "It's rude to go through a lady's closet."

-----

Snake nodded, "Yes, that one, and the one below it."

12/24/2012 #3,777
Rasf

StarkStarktark sighed, "Ten he's at Rock bottom. It can only get better from here."

---

"Want me to leave?" She suggested, her expression hard, impassive, "Because, if I'm not mistaken, you threw my father in my face. You're not the only one who had someone for for them, but, I was six, I had to run away, and still, I don't pull the crap you pull. I don't let what I feel influence me like you do. I don't hurt people by pushing them away."

12/24/2012 #3,778
GhostKris

"I dont need to hear this."

-

"I dont believe that Stark."

12/24/2012 #3,779
Rasf

Lilith rolled her eyes, "Like I'd care. You've gone through more than the rudeness of lookin through my closet." she smirked.

----

Venia smiled, "Raspberries, and Rosemary."

12/24/2012 #3,780
« Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member