The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128
M.Cremisi

Snake blushed even more, "It's just a cut," he muttered, "You didn't need to do all that."

-----

"That's the plan," Michael then stepped into the bathroom.

12/24/2012 #3,811
Rasf

Lilia stretched and stood up, her shirt rising slightly, "I have to go dye my hair." she said suddenly, jumping from the chair and heading towards the door.

12/24/2012 #3,812
Rasf

Venia bit her lip, "I-I got worried." she said softly, looking down.

---

Lilith scowled, "You suck Michael, you know that?" she laughed.

12/24/2012 #3,813
M.Cremisi
Snake glanced at her, "Really?" ---- Michael laughed, "But you love me," he called from inside the shower.
12/24/2012 #3,814
Rasf

(Clone and My catch up)

Lilia stretched and stood up, her shirt rising slightly, "I have to go dye my hair." she said suddenly, jumping from the chair and heading towards the door.

Sayden looked up and saw her leave, "Oh, okay then."

Lilia passed by the window where Saydan was and made funny faces, sticking her tongue out at him before running away, laughing.

"That's appropriate!" He laughed, running out and grabbing her. He tickled her, "Your appropriate," He laughed.

Lilia squealed, laughing, "Noo! T-That t-tick-ckles!!" she giggled, fighting him off between giggles.

12/24/2012 #3,815
Rasf

Venia nodded, "Yes, really."

----

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Lilith laughed, changing.

12/24/2012 #3,816
M.Cremisi

Snake bit his lip, then leaned forward and kissed her lightly, "You don't have to worry about me," he whispered.

-----

Michael laughed, he finished showering and walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his torso.

12/24/2012 #3,817
Rasf

"I always worry about you, Snake." Venia murmured.

---

"This good enough?" Lilith asked, black Anthem Made shirt with a gray crew neck and her black skinny jeans with combat boots.

12/24/2012 #3,818
M.Cremisi

"You really don't need to," Snake said, looking at her, "I'll be fine, I always am."

-----

Michael looked at her and smiled, "Beautiful and breathtaking, as always."

12/24/2012 #3,819
Rasf

Venia shrugged, "Still doesn't stop my worrying."

----

Lilith chuckled and laid on the bed.

12/24/2012 #3,820
M.Cremisi

"Why do you worry about me so much?" Snake asked, his grey eyes fixed on her dark ones.

-----

Michael raised an eyebrow, "Now you're just being mean." He smirked, and moved over to the closet to get out his clothes.

12/24/2012 #3,821
Rasf

Venia bit her lip, "Because I care about you Snake."

---

Lilith laughed, "Who said I was nice?"

12/24/2012 #3,822
M.Cremisi

"I care about you too," Snake whispered, "A lot."

-----

"I didn't say I mind," Michael said as he changed to black slim jeans, a dark blue hoodie and a black leather jacket, "In fact, it's one of the things I love about you."

12/24/2012 #3,823
Wilhelmina Grimm
Hailey touched down, her wings hidden from the mundanes. She stood in front of the proud Institute and heard people inside. The angel swooped up silently and watched the people inside longingly. How she wished to fight beside them! However, in her "spying" she forgot to hide herself, and she didn't notice the people clamoring beneath her, some of which were watching her in horror, some in awe.
3/26/2014 #3,824
Rasf

"Brother," Xyla groaned, pushing open the yellow cab door. She stuck her foot out and placed it firmly against the pavement, casting her gaze down the street to where she knew the Institute would be, "stop treating me like such a damn child." she turned her purple eyes to him as they narrowed into slits for a second before returning to their naturally wide size.

She stepped out of the taxi and looked around. Xyla stretched her arms and cracked her knuckles then hooked her thumb upward to signal the cabbie so he knew to pop the trunk open, which, he did.

A loud plunk sound floated into her ears as the trunk lifted up and revealed black, red, and turquoise suitcases.

"I'll never stop." her brother said as he stepped out of the cab. His black hair gleamed under the bright mid-August sunlight.

Umbra looked at his sister and reached for the suitcases before she did, giving her a look, a look that won him an exasperated one from Xyla.

"What?" he said, setting the luggage on the ground to pull out a few twenties from his wallet so he could then absently hand them to the cabbie.

"You." Xyla growled, looking away from her brother.

They began walking down the street when Xyla noticed a few mundanes staring and pointing animatedly towards the sky; she glanced upward to see an angel.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck."

3/27/2014 #3,825
Wilhelmina Grimm

Once the clamor became ear-shattering, Hailey finally noticed it. She looked down and pretty much just shrieked in horror. She swooped behind the tall building and hid herself completely, panicking.

3/28/2014 . Edited 3/28/2014 #3,826
Rasf

Xyla's eyebrows furrowed and she bit her lip — an unconscious habit of hers.

"Hurry up." She told her brother, running towards the Institute.

What an interesting way to be greeted, she thought to herself.

Umbra nodded solemnly and bolted after her.

3/28/2014 #3,827
Wilhelmina Grimm
Hailey scolded herself for being so ignorant and so...... so...... stupid! How could she have been up in the air without a SINGLE GLAMOUR on AND not notice!!!
3/28/2014 #3,828
shadowhunter48507
(hello! i haven't been on this forum since i created my character so i'm really confused. so here goes!) jessaline was walking home to the institute after she visited her uncle when she noticed a big crowd gathering by the institute. she pushed past people to get a glimpse of what everybody was gawking at. when she saw the angel, she was staring like the rest of them. wide eyed and opened mouth. "um, excuse me. you don't really know me, but it's kind of difficult to not notice an angel in the side of the street." she whispered loudly.
4/23/2014 #3,829
Wilhelmina Grimm
Hailey looked up, and, startled, covered herself in a glamour from as many as she could, and quickly flew to a roof and settled on it.
4/25/2014 #3,830
shadowhunter48507
jessaline watched the angel fly away, then looked around at the crowd of people gathered. "okay everybody, shows over. thank for watching our nice graphics for....." jessaline hestitated for the right word. "..for a sneak peak at a tv show. yeah, a tv show! it should be airing soon. thank you, bye!" jessaline waved at the crowd as they dispersed. when the crowd is gone, she walked back into the institute.
5/2/2014 #3,831
Riiver

Azrael was walking down the street when she saw the institute - Shadowhunters' type of hotel. She would've just kept walking if it wasn't for the angelic grace she sensed. She quickly made herself undetectable for mundane eyes. She walked up and saw the body - and angel. Someone killed one of her brothers. She crouched so she could see his face.

"Hael.." she whispered.

She stood up quickly and looked around. She went to the institute and banged on the door.

5/4/2014 #3,832
« Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member