The Mortal Instruments RP
Come and create characters from our beloved Mortal Instruments series! Be a werewolf, a vampire, faerie, demon, Shadowhunter, warlock, mundane, or even angels!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
ParamoreFeak

Kyler frowned and his lavender eyes grew in size. "I'm not a dummy... Just lost."

7/11/2012 #61
Kitty Bane

Allie's face flushed slightly, "He talks about me?"

Isabella rolled her eyes, "How could you get lost? It's really not that hard to navigate around here."

7/11/2012 #62
Rasf

"He does," Celine nodded, still smiling, "He talks you up like there is no tomorrow." she chuckled.

7/11/2012 #63
ParamoreFeak

"I'm new. I've never really been to New York before. Well, unless you want to count the pond." Kyler rubbed his eye.

7/11/2012 #64
DarkAngelBlackWings

The little girl nodded her head, "I-I'm Parissa. Im...thirteen." She chocked out.

"But your so small." said Xyola.

"I just...look small." said Parissa, leaning her head back.

7/11/2012 #65
Rasf

Schuyler bit her lip and nodded, "Do you remember who did this to you?" she asked urgently.

7/11/2012 #66
Kitty Bane

Allie grinned, "He's great, isn't he? The best brother I could've asked for."

"Ah, that makes more sense. It seems you're going to need some help getting around here."

7/11/2012 #67
DarkAngelBlackWings

"I don't...he was fast." Parissa sighed, her eyes shutting.

"We can't leave her here." Xyola whispered.

7/11/2012 #68
Rasf

"He is great." Celine smiled, "Want to go see where you're gonna stay?" she raised an eyebrow.

____

Schuyler nodded, "I know, we have to find somewhere..." she trailed off, thinking.

7/11/2012 #69
Kitty Bane

"Sure! I just have to find Isabella..." he said, glancing around until he saw her, talking to someone he didn't recognize, "Who is that?"

7/11/2012 #70
Rasf

Celine raised an eyebrow and bit her lip, "I dunno hun."

7/11/2012 #71
Kitty Bane

Allie sighed, shaking his head and standing. He held his hand out to Celine, grinning, "I'll text her the address later."

7/11/2012 #72
Rasf

Celine smiled and took Allie's hand, "Let's go then?" she then began walking, swinging their hands and laughing softly.

7/11/2012 #73
GhostKris

Aria had heard the commotion, but didnt get involved, she stood up from leaning against the wall as the fight was now over. Her hair was dark green today, and she wore matching denim green shorts, and jacket. "Well, its not every day you see that, is it brother?" She glanced at her brother, who wasnt wearing anything as bright as her. He nodded and glanced at the other two "It looks like you two could use some help deciding," He said.

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #74
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola gently lifted the unconscious vampire again, "I'll take her back with me."

7/11/2012 #75
Rasf

Schuyler shook her head, "You aren't going alone, we have to do something about her, and I can't just let you go off alone, no, we find a solution but first we have to go for those two rogues we killed earlier." she bit her lip, trying to figure out what to do quickly when she noticed two people near, "How may I be of assistance?" she snapped, her patience wearing thin.

7/11/2012 #76
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola took a protective stance over Parissa, staring at the people.

7/11/2012 #77
GhostKris

Aria raised an eyebrow "No need to snap." She said "We're just offering to help."

Ezra stayed quiet, thinking of a plan.

7/11/2012 #78
Rasf

Schuyler rolled her eyes, "But snapping is soo, fun." she looked at the girl and Xyola, biting down on her lip.

7/11/2012 #79
DarkAngelBlackWings

Parissa was letting out strangled breaths.

"Sky, she is dying," said Xyola, voice rushed.

7/11/2012 #80
GhostKris

"Ofcourse it is." Aria rolled her eyes "But that doesnt mean you have to do it. Especially when someone is trying to help."

"Shes dying?" Ezra asked walking over to the girl.

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #81
Rasf

Schuyler ignored the girl and bit back a growl. She took Parissa from Xyola's arms and held her tightly to her chest, "We're going to a place I know, and we're going now." she looked at the annoying girl and the silent boy who, more likely then not, was her brother, "You're welcome to join, but don't annoy me." she then took off, gnawing worriedly at her lip.

7/11/2012 #82
GhostKris

Aria rolled her eyes "I don't like her." She told her brother, who in return gave her a stern look "Be nice." He said before following her. Aria to followed Schuyler

7/11/2012 #83
DarkAngelBlackWings

"Where are you....taking .... me?" Parissa choked out, as Xyola caught up beside Schuyler. "It's okay." She brushed a blonds lock out of her face.

7/11/2012 #84
Rasf

"We're taking you somewhere where you'll be safe, don't worry." Schuyler said as soothingly as possible. She then came to stop at an old building. She kicked the doors open and ignored the stares she got from the various types of Downworlders, and even some Shadowhunters, that were there. She walked fixedly to the counter, "Room. Now." she growled.

The warlock behind the counter eyes Parissa and handded Schuyler a golden key, "Xyola, take it." she said, a little more nicely then when she spoke to the warlock, "Follow us, please." she said with an eye roll at the warlock before walking to the elevator.

7/11/2012 #85
DarkAngelBlackWings

Xyola took the key as Parissa looked up at her, eyes glassy and even a little cross. She shut them.

"No," said Xyola sternly, "Keep your eyes open."

7/11/2012 #86
GhostKris

Aria and Ezra followed them silently.

7/11/2012 #87
Rasf

Schuyler cursed under her breath and handed Parissa to the girl, "What's your name?" she asked hurriedly.

7/11/2012 #88
DarkAngelBlackWings

Parissa's head rolled forward in the girl's arm, her breathing slow.

"What's happening?" Xyola's voice seemed too panicked for a girl she just met, but she did not care.

7/11/2012 #89
GhostKris

"She was bitten wasnt she?" Asked Ezra.

7/11/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rasf M.Cremisi, Abxminable
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member