WHOO! TWEWY RPG!
*twitch* Damn...I have so many RPs...WHATEVER. THIS IS A THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU RP. Within, you may create an OC and participate in the Reaper's Game! You can make a Reaper, too.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Ace Law Larsen

This is the RP. You can only post once your character is approved and, if they are a Player, have a partner. You will make the pact in the RP unless Day 1 has already passed.

Oh yeah, and wondering why there was no canon characters topic? Because they won't appear. Kitaniji was either erased or demoted(I don't remember) and being Joshua or Hanekoma would give you too much power. Minamimoto WAS NOT erased, so he may pop up in comedic cameos, nothing plot-relevant.

7/12/2012 . Edited 7/12/2012 #1
Ace Law Larsen

Somewhere beneath Shibuya, Japan, a man in traditional Japanese garb was tapping out a message on his cellphone. He glanced around, noting the glass floor, underneath which fish swam, attracted to the man's feet. He noted the jukebox, and the bar. He looked at the Foosball table, which seemed to have not been used in a long while. He chuckled as he sent the message, saying something to himself in a quiet voice. "The game has begun..."

-0-0-0-

*BUZZ!* "Hmm?" *BUZZ!* "Wha-?" A young man awoke in the center of the Scramble Crossing in Shibuya to the sound of his phone getting a text. He scrambled to his feet, not wanting to get trampled. He read the message he had just gotten. 'Go to the 104 Building. Time attack mode is off. Lose a life, and it's game over. -Final Boss' "Wait..." the young man read over the message a few more times. "This must be that Game..." Suddenly, several frog-like creatures with tribal tattoos for legs leaped towards the teen, who instinctually fled to the nearest way out of the Scramble, the statue of Hachiko. Unfortunately, the frogs kept up their chase. Dammit! I need to find a partner to be able to fight the Noise!

(Yes, he knows about the Game. All of you know about the game. The reason Neku didn't was, well, memory loss.)

7/13/2012 . Edited 7/13/2012 #2
Zephyrmoth

Hikari, there as well, had the same thought.

7/13/2012 #3
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" You will be killed if you don't think faster! " Kannon jumped out of a nearby tree, and ran over to the man, and grabbed his wrist. The boy kept running, dragging the other with him. " You really won't last to long if you don't think on your feet. "

Kannon woke up in the tree, and figured he was pretty much safe. He checked the text messages, and knew it was about to get real. Though once he saw the boy, he figured you needed a partner, and one that wouldn't question his amazing leadership skills.

( Yes, a flashback.)

7/13/2012 #4
Ace Law Larsen

A second man, older than the earlier one was panting as he ran in the same direction away from the Noise. "Oh, woe is me! Lesser beings, everywhere! This place is absolutely filthy!" He glanced over towards Hikari, noticing her clothes. "Dragon Couture? It's not Pegaso, but she's the only well dressed person I can see. Excuse me, miss! Are you a Player? Make a pact with meeeeeee!"

(Wait, was the guy he dragged Akio?)

7/13/2012 . Edited 7/13/2012 #5
Zephyrmoth

Hikari was currently attempting to climb up the statue.

7/13/2012 #6
Zephyrmoth

(My last post was before that.)

"Yes!" Hikari yelled, jumping onto Tetsu.

7/13/2012 #7
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

( Yea, at least I hope it was meant to be. I should of been more specific A;)

7/13/2012 #8
Ace Law Larsen

"Gah! Let go of me!" The man tried to get out of his grasp. "Wait, you can see me...Are you a Player? Let's make a pact!"

-0-0-0-

A bright light engulfed the two. "Oh, yes! Now we can fight them off! I'm Tetsunori Nakagawa, you may have heard of me." Tetsunori bowed to Hikari. "Can we get out of here? I can't stand the filth of all these poor people!" He shuddered.

7/13/2012 #9
Zephyrmoth

"You're that stuck up? Wonderful..."

7/13/2012 #10
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" Why else would I be trying to help you Dumbass Mcgee?! " Kannon saw an alley, and ran into it, dragging the man along.

7/13/2012 #11
Ace Law Larsen

"Stuck up? What ever are you talking about? Only poor people call me that..." Tetsunori frowned. "Wait, where did you get those clothes?! Are you some dirty street rat thief?!"

-0-0-0-

"Well then I accept!" A strong light surrounded the two men. "That should get them off our tails. I'm Akio, and you are?"

7/13/2012 #12
Zephyrmoth

"No, I'm a rich nice person."

7/13/2012 #13
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

The boy saw a fire escape, and stopped. " Kannon, now we need to get onto the roof. " The man bent down, and got into position.

7/13/2012 #14
Ace Law Larsen

"I'm always nice, I'll even let you call me Tetsu instead of Nakagawa-sama! But I can't be rich anymore, my entry fee was my money...I assume that whenever I get any money it will just poof! Disappear..." Tetsu fell to his knees. "Ooooooh, this is horrid!" he wailed.

-0-0-0-

"Why the hell do we need to do that?" Akio wondered allowed.

7/13/2012 #15
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" Simple, the frogs won't be able to get up there. We can attack them from above, with no worries. " Kannon sighed.

7/13/2012 #16
Zephyrmoth

"Calling poor people lesser beings is being mean. Also, will you carry me? Heels aren't good for walking, and I left my boots back home." said Hikari, pointing to her Typhoon heels.

7/13/2012 #17
Ace Law Larsen

"Are you an idiot? They already can't get us, we made a pact."

-0-0-0-

"Why would you ever wear those...? Anyway, I will carry you. It's the gentlemanly thing to do." Tetsu picked Hikari up, and held her in a bridal hold.

7/13/2012 #18
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" Yes, but just in case they try to pull something, I am not taking chances. Oh, and we can get to the location faster by roof jumping. "

7/13/2012 #19
Zephyrmoth

"Thank you..." sighed Hikari in a satisfied manner. "Also, what do you mean by why would I ever wear these?"

7/13/2012 #20
Ace Law Larsen

"Does that even matter? 104 is right that way." Akio pointed to the Scramble.

-0-0-0-

"Don't you know? Crimson Stilettos by Pegaso are far better looking," Tetsu told her as he began to walk to 104.

7/13/2012 #21
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" Yes, but it is way more fun this way, and we can beat the rest to be special. Oh, and please don't argue with my leadership. I have been leader for a long time. "

7/13/2012 #22
Zephyrmoth

"Look, you're talking about a brand that ripped off Dragon Lady by making it purple and adding a pegasus."

7/13/2012 #23
Ace Law Larsen

"Okay, fine, why not?" Akio gave in and followed after Kannon.

-0-0-0-

Tetsu gasped. "Pegaso is far superior to Dragon Couture!"

7/13/2012 . Edited 7/13/2012 #24
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

Kannon lifted the other up into the fire escape, and jumped up to the ladder on his own. " Good, now let's hurry to the building. " The boy ran up the fire escape, and got to the roof. " I hope you don't mind heights. "

7/13/2012 #25
Zephyrmoth

"Look, I have a Sparkling Flight. You happy now? Also, we need to find those other people. Strength in numbers and all that."

7/13/2012 #26
Ace Law Larsen

Akio scoffed as he followed the other teen onto the roof. "Why would I? I live in Japan, don't I?"

-0-0-0-

"Other people? That don't have money? Disgusting!" Tetsu shivered again.

7/13/2012 #27
ShionsNumber1FanBoy

" True, but most people don't go roof jumping. One wrong move, and SPLAT! you're dead. " Kannon laughed, and made a leap to another roof.

7/13/2012 #28
Zephyrmoth

"They have more money then you."

7/13/2012 #29
Ace Law Larsen

"Heh, you have a point there. Only, we're already dead!" Akio followed suit, but stumbled slightly upon landing.

-0-0-0-

"That's just for now! once I win and come back to life, I'll have all the money I ever need!"

7/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ace Law Larsen Zephyrmoth
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member