Tobuscus Fanbase
This is for all of you who like to write Tobuscus stories or read them! Post your topics now!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
XxUnwrittenxX

Hey, everyone! I love Toby on YouTube and was just wondering, how many OTHER people love Tobuscus? Please post!

7/15/2012 #1
Nike the Goddess
Intro of Darkness then Redness then Whiteness. Me loves Toby. I like his animated adventures especially, and he is attractive if I do say so my self. * hugguls Unwritten and drags to go each Toby*. BOOP.
7/31/2012 #2
XxUnwrittenxX

INTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS! Toby is hothothothothot. *hugguls Nike then turns on Toby's Dramatic Song video*

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #3
Nike the Goddess
Yay. Hes so... *looks off to the distencs DRAMATICally then drags new friend to Tobynap Toby*
8/9/2012 #4
TheExpandingWar
chicken... NUGGET BISQUIT NUGGET IN A BISQUIT ... XD / DIP IT ALL IN MASHED POTATERS
9/16/2012 #5
sugarpie123

XD YES!!! AUDIENCE? Wha- What are you doing in *says some random place*, Audience? You have a smudge. *wips off screen* BOOP!!!

Hahaha!! XD

9/28/2012 #6
Gakupo Kamui

I have a serious question for you. Do you like my sword?

9/29/2012 #7
Nike the Goddess
Yes I do. I need to say something. "OOOO I LOVE BIRDS!"
10/19/2012 #8
Tobiuscus

yes i love tobuscus !! read my story tobuscus chance encounter plezzz

11/2/2012 #9
sweeternity

Um for reals...I love Toby! He's just so cute and well, attractive *smirk* I wanna have Babybuscuses.

1/14/2013 #10
KLsInAllTheFandoms

Yeah, Toby is fooping awesome. He's my favorite YouTuber and one day, him and I, we're getting married. Be jelly. :3

3/5/2013 #11
TepiMonster

Did you know that mini minotaurs are deathly allergic to tartare sauce?

5/10/2013 #12
ShutUpImSam
There need to be more tobuscus fanfics
7/18/2013 #13
GeekyGirlForLife

I HAVE A VERY SERIOUS QUESTION: DID YOU KNOW THAT CASHEWS COME FROM A FRUIT?!

1/5/2014 #14
Forum Moderators: XxUnwrittenxX
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member