Potions and Snitches
The Potions & Snitches Forum for Snape and Harry Gen stories. :] No HP/SS slash!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Jan-AQ

Hello everyone! With the need for Potions and Snitches to be crowd funded now, I created a GoFund me account for the site. The first $191 funds will pay for the current domain and server. Additional money will be used to upgrade the site and pay for additional years of use. If we reach our goal we'll be able to upgrade the site so that it loads faster and doesn't have so many time out errors.

If we raise more than our goal, the excess may be used to further develop the site, maybe buy some prizes for story winners.

If you'd like to donate, here is the site:

Thank you! Let's keep Potions and Snitches alive!

4/17/2015 #1
Jan-AQ

Great news! We raised enough money to upgrade the site to resource level 3. It should run faster now! I found a different way to upgrade and also discovered a discount code, so it was less than originally estimated. :) Hooray!

The site is paid and will now be up until January 2018!

Our costs for three years:

$191 for domain and server $99.80 for resource upgrade to level 3 = $290.80

There is a 7.9% fee per donor on GoFundMe. We've had 28 donations so far.

Additional money will now be saved for the site being up past January 2018, and for prizes for future contests. :)

If you would like to donate more, here is the link!

Thank you so much everyone!

Long live Potions and Snitches! Chocolate frogs for everyone!

Jan

4/17/2015 #2
Forum Moderators: Jan-AQ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member