Potions and Snitches
The Potions & Snitches Forum for Snape and Harry Gen stories. :] No HP/SS slash!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
vbt22220

Hi fanfictioners! I am vbt and here I am promoting my new fanfic, When It Was About To Turn Dark... It is a Snape/oc fic which is set in the fifth year... The pairing is established and follows the idea that Severus' daughters (Anusha and Anya Snape) go to Great Britain to visit their father, but the series of events that follow their visit eventually lead them to become a part of the Second Wizarding War... This is my first fanfic and my first series of stories revolving around Severus and the oc Amisha Maurya... It is a new idea and I have already posted five chapters, so I'd love to get the response from you all...

The link of the story on ffn.net is - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12826512/1/When-It-Was-About-To-Go-Dark

I have also posted the story on ao3 -

Hope you like it!! PPlease, review and follow!! And do let me know whatever you have to say about the story...

3/24 #1
Forum Moderators: Jan-AQ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member