Potions and Snitches
The Potions & Snitches Forum for Snape and Harry Gen stories. :] No HP/SS slash!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
yepthat'sme123

As i said, i too am on the hunt for a story i read a wee bit ago!

the story line is something like this: Harry is abused by his uncle and one night his uncle steps on harry's leg and totally breaks it (the broken leg kind of plays a major part later in the story because he is unable to walk around or run away). harry runs away only to be found by Prof. Snape and taken back to Snape's house. while there, harry is very reluctant to receive snape's help, but he continues to give it. also, Draco comes to stay for the summer and i beleive that harry and draco become "friends"

also there is no no no no no slash at all!!! and snape does not mysteriously reveal that he is harry's father or anything else like that

so that is all i remember! if anyone knows what story this is i would love to read it again, as it was such a good story. also i am not sure if it is in the "potions and Snitches" community

Please Please Please help!!!!!

5/2/2011 . Edited by Jan-AQ, 1/25/2015 #1
Kashel

Ashes from the phoenix.

Should be what you're looking for.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3181179/1/Ashes_of_the_Phoenix

In case you're still looking for a reply XD Not that likely but maybe somebody else can have a go at it.

2/24/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Jan-AQ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member