Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
'If you seek peace, prepare for war.' These are more than just words. When North Korea invaded, America was caught unprepared. We lost Vietnam because we were fighting in an unfamiliar jungle. This is our jungle. There is no surrender. No Peace. Prepare for war...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Survivalguy21

1. Wait for my go to post in RP.

2. No God-modding.

3. Be realistic. We don't want people lugging around three anti-tank rifles. It kills us a little every time someone does something stupid that's firearm related. This is for military guys, so if you're a casual Rp'er, then I wouldn't recommend joining.

4. If you will be gone for an extended period of time, let us know.

5. No killing off other people's OCs.

6. Don't be a douche.

7. We don't want twenty people applying for a sniper.

8. We reserve the right to delete your OC if you do not post often enough. We're sorry, but I want dedicated RPers.

9. Capitalize, punctuate and make sense. If you don't have good grammar, work on it.

10. All OC posts must be in either 1st person or 3rd person past tense.

11. This is technically rated M, so blood, extreme violence, torture, sex, etc. is allowed, but keep it in good taste. I don't want anybody going and painting the walls with blood and body parts.

12. Mags and clips are not the same thing. They are not interchangeable.

13. While you may talk about other forums here, do not bash or insult other forums or say that this one's better than theirs. We do not want or care for such things, and disciplinary action will be taken against anyone that commits this offense.

14. There are no such thing as silencers for guns. There are suppressors however.

7/21/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Survivalguy21 Red Crab The Twin Scissors
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member