Alice New Adventures In Underland
Welcome to this new beginning! Wonderland haves fallen into despair, turning into Underland. Come and join as one who protects this new and dangerous world or one who helps destroying it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ChessurTheCheshireCat

Im aware that I had alredy made a forum like this before but I cannot bring myself to erase the adventures I had before, my old forum can be found under the Movies Categories under the 'Alice In Wonderland, 2011' movie, if you wish to see it just tipe 'Alice In Underland'

The rules don't change at all:

1) You can curse but not too much and not to other people

2) Please, If you have/want/need to leave the forum, tell me so I can know, dont leave me all alone with out knowing...

3) Im Mexican so Im not really good at wrinting on english so dont say that much about it, if you where so kind

4) You can't kill other characters with out their creators permission

5) You can't control other characters with out their creators permissio

6) No "all-mighty-characters" please, its not fun if someones characters doesnt get hit or slips at some point

7) If you aren't going to post for a while, please tell me

8) Agree with the rules if you where so kind. Also, Im not going to be here all time so forgive me If Im not here at some moments...

9) Have fun!

7/25/2012 #1
ArrekkusuGekko
Is it possible for there to be some...suggestive stuff with other characters? Not full on though!
7/27/2012 #2
ChessurTheCheshireCat
Mmm...yes
7/27/2012 #3
ArrekkusuGekko
Yay
7/27/2012 #4
Jack Shields
I accept the rules
4/8/2013 #5
MaxyAmy

I accept the rules.

6/23/2013 #6
Claudia Lillian Snape
I accept.
9/15/2013 #7
Mike the iNSaNe PSYCHoPaTH

*cartwheels around for a bit then jumps on a giant green button, then a sign lights up saying. ''Accepted!!!''*

11/11/2013 #8
YanderePancke-Chan

I.Accepet!

3/21/2014 #9
Forum Moderators: ChessurTheCheshireCat
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member