Bible RPG
Come join in for Bible related RPGs. The second RPG, The Great Divide, has just started. A sequel to The Fire of Mars, this RPG follows the conflict between Peter and Paul concerning the gentiles. Come and submit a character. Submissions close 30 November so come in quick.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
XXXmidnitegoffXXX

Talking about Jesus is fun... but we need a break sometimes.

7/27/2012 #1
Ebony Maria Brown

Why has not anyone used this thread yet? How is everyone? Watched anything interesting on TV? I am watching the armpits.

8/4/2012 #2
ImagingThings

I'm cool. Didn't watch TV today, not even with the three olympic finals (TBH; I didn't have the nerves for it)

Why are you watching armpits?

8/4/2012 #3
Maliya Wong

Some person here is questioning his/her own religion:

http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/help/115906/

I gave 'em my piece of advise, but maybe you guys have some good suggestions for 'em as well? More head can come up with more ideas, and this kid seems to kind of need the help. Perhaps also some encouraging words, it would do some good.

8/4/2012 . Edited 8/4/2012 #4
Ebony Maria Brown

I watched Micheal Phelps win his last medal. Now that is going out in style. I really like watching the diving. How do they do that? Everything is so fast and so perfect. Stinks that that NZ kicked us out in the hockey. That really sucked.

I do not like really giving out advise. If I can think of something I will. But what you have said sums everything up.

8/5/2012 #5
ImagingThings

Yeah... Phelps is pretty impressive! Unfortunately it hasn't really been a grand olympic for us at swimming; made it to the finals often enough but... kinda lost it then.

But hey: Got our first gold yesterday a silver! And we're sure to get two medals today! (Unfortunately the boys got beaten backwards out of the field by the Croats yesterday... and risk meeting France for the quarter!)

So... whadaya guys think of syncronized swimming or, as they had a couple of games back; single syncronized swimming!?

8/5/2012 #6
Ebony Maria Brown

I am not really interested in that type of swimming. I find it a bit boring. I was watching some of the bike riding yesterday. I did not realize how much tragedy is involved in that sport. I am glad we are beating China. That country really scares me.

8/5/2012 #7
ImagingThings

I'm not really into it either (not really into swimming) and I guess it does say something that we have a comedian commentating it. Still; I think Single Syncronized Swimming just sounds so... odd! If they'd called it Water Gymnastics then it would make sense...

Eeeh... what sort of tragedy? You see; cycling is a sport I am very much into (though road instead of track) and there has been tragedies, of the worst kind...

8/5/2012 #8
Maliya Wong

What's so scary about China? Doesn't seem any more or less scary than any other foreign country to me...?

Mine has 3 gold so far, 1 silver, and 3 bronze. :-D

8/5/2012 #9
ImagingThings

HAH! We beat ya! We've got eight in all: Two gold, four silver and two bronze. Which is actually the pre-set quota and we still have chances for more! XD

*Looks at Ebony* Eeeh... You have more people than us!

8/5/2012 #10
Ebony Maria Brown

That is not only why we win a lot of stuff. We have a lot of good competitors which wins a lot of events. And I misspelled that word so sorry if that confused any of you.

I am also writing new chapters to my Pokemon story. Do any of you want to appear in it? I can ask for suggestions just as long as it is not in the fanfic and through reviews. It has to be either on forums or private messages? All you have to do is tell me what name you want to go under and list between two to three Pokemon that you want to use.

8/5/2012 #11
ImagingThings
That is not only why we win a lot of stuff. We have a lot of good competitors which wins a lot of events. And I misspelled that word so sorry if that confused any of you.

I know... but a girl can be pretend-jealous, right? XD

You misspelled what word?

8/5/2012 #12
Ebony Maria Brown

Tragedy. I do not know how to even spell it right. Spell check keeps making go that way. Do you want to appear in my fanfic?

8/6/2012 #13
ImagingThings

If you meant tragedy in the sense of something that is tragic then you did spell it correctly. If you meant something else... then I don't know. Was just wondering because of the tragedies cycling has had...

And... nah. Not much of a Pokemon fan...

8/6/2012 #14
Ebony Maria Brown

Alright that is fine with me. Feel free to read my fanfic since it is a really interesting read.

8/6/2012 #15
Todd Gilesbie

Of course it's interesting. It's the most interesting shit I've put myself through. First warning for spamming.

8/6/2012 #16
Ebony Maria Brown

That was not spamming. I was just asking people if they want to appear in my story. It is pretty good and I think you will love it. You can even submit a character to appear in it. Just go here.

8/7/2012 . Edited 8/7/2012 #17
Maliya Wong

About general info: "Jesus died in 29 AD so he'll be still alive" I though Jesus died in 30 AD?? So, was I wrong then??? O_O Not that it matters all that much, but curiosity, you know... XD

8/7/2012 . Edited 8/7/2012 #18
AnarchyWriter

Wikipiedia says 30-36 AD.

But I'm not sure.

8/8/2012 #19
Maliya Wong

The RPG master says that there are 10 ranks to move up to in this game, but I'm wondering what exactly these ranks are and what new possibilities you get when you move up one rank. Of course, I'm assuming here that the ranks actually mean something, because, really... what's the point of having a ranking system otherwise?

Also, it's sort of difficult to go against Romans, when there are absolutely no Romans around right?

I still have a dummy account that I started up when I lost my password (got my password back though XD). I'm gonna use it to the play Roman here (if I still remember its password, that is...), OK?

8/9/2012 . Edited 8/9/2012 #20
MauMau99

This is STILL Maliya Wong, I'm just introducing my dummy-account here to let you know. :-)

8/9/2012 #21
Ebony Maria Brown

This forum will be deleted since I have had report the admin to the site admins. He was secretly Jo Bel who is a racist troll. He deserved it.

8/18/2012 #22
ImagingThings

Aww! You're no fun! Besides; we've pretty much taken over here...

8/19/2012 #23
Ebony Maria Brown

The site admins have already told me that they are looking into the matter. For what I can tell they will be deleting his account and banning his address. This has to happen since we cannot have trolls on this site.

8/19/2012 #24
Maliya Wong

And how do you know whether XXXmidnitegoffXXX is Jo Bel and whether they are trolls or not? For all I know YOU are Jo Bell and also XXXmidnitegoffXXX. :-)

8/19/2012 . Edited 8/19/2012 #25
Enoby Brown

I was being a bit aggressive these past few days. I faked those photographs. I thought I could put the blame of Jo Bel on Todd - who has annoyed me in the past. I did not think this would get too out of hand. I am also really annoyed at Sailor Pluto who has something against me. She keeps deleting my posts on Cathy's forum, though Cathy keeps telling her not to do so. I am even banned from that forum. Sailor Pluto is a very mean person. I will not say sorry to her for see has been really mean to me. I see no reason why I must say sorry at all to such a waste of Life. I am also sorry for the things I have said about Autism. I just said that I have had a bad experience with those types of people. I did not expect to take it too far. I think it was also taken out of context anyway. People kept asking me about my opinions and I said them. I am not troll, unlike what some people have been saying about me. I have been a really bit stressed out lately and my writing and behavior has been a bit angry. I am sorry for people who I have been mean to lately.

8/21/2012 #26
Maliya Wong
You look troll enough to me though. :-)
8/23/2012 #27
Maliya Wong

whoops double post...

8/23/2012 . Edited 8/24/2012 #28
Maliya Wong

I just cannibalized my old poems from FF.net and reworked them into a novella which I published. I didn't think it possible at first, but it happened! It's actually a coherent and charming (depending what you place under charming...) little story!

Now, I'm dead tired... yawn.

9/14/2012 #29
AnarchyWriter

I think we need more people.

9/22/2012 . Edited 9/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: XXXmidnitegoffXXX Todd Gilesbie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member