Whose your favorite Newsie
A place to talk about favourite Newsboys and more!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Pilgrims-Daughter
My favorite Newsie is JACK, of course!!! Whose yours? So, how long will it take to get this board up and running?? ~Pilgrims Daughter
3/24/2006 #1
ohsnapitsbateman
Jack Kelly *swoon* hehe. I wish we could upload pictures in here... So hot... : )
4/14/2006 #2
Kyniska
SPOT SPOT SPOT SPOT YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! SPOTTT IS KKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOM ON ALL WHO LIKE JACK AND NOT SPOT! SPOT IS THE HOOPHA OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6/12/2006 #3
ohsnapitsbateman
Ok...
6/12/2006 #4
Kyniska
Grrr. You like Jack Kelly. Grr. Grr. Beware...
6/12/2006 #5
Kyniska
Finally! Someone who agrees with me! GO YOU!!
6/12/2006 #6
davidlaylashipper1
Spot and Jack are awesome and hot, but Dave is my favorite. He's loyal to everyone and is the brains of the group (plus he's cute imo)
7/15/2006 #7
Pilgrims-Daughter
So I C
7/28/2006 . Edited 7/28/2006 #8
yorozuyagaren
Jack annoys me. Spot's awesome and badass. Whistler, however, is cooler than cool. (If you don't know who Whistler is, don't feel stupid. He's my OC.)
9/12/2006 #9
buglegirl1899
I love Racetrack. He's so saracastic and cute. Gotta love a gambler.
10/8/2006 #10
Matisse
My favorites are Skittery (because he clearly has the best voice, hands down, dont even try to argue) and Racetrack (because he's hilarious and just really cool) Yea, Jack is hott, but what else does he do really? And Spot *ahhh scream and run away* I mean, I guess the character of spot is cool, but with gabe playing him? *shudder* eww...
11/2/2006 #11
jemily10
Spot!! I agree he's a hottie, how could you dare like Jack when there is SPOT!! And Mush too...
5/24/2007 #12
Matisse
Okay, so I know I'm changing my opinion but, please, even if spot was good looking, he in no way beats Jack...no way. Even my friend whose fav charrie is Spot agrees that Jack is clearly hotter. Although she adds that Spot's got a cooler character which I guess is true.
5/25/2007 #13
alex luca
HI! MUSH Rocks! But Spot is also pretty cool . Then u got Race and Kid Blink. I love them all but Mush is my all time fav.
6/27/2007 #14
jemily10
Yea i like Race and Kid Blink too but i also really like Snipeshooter, then theres Dutchy. And i don't think Jack is hotter then Spot at all but i like Jack when he talks in his accent but i still think that Spot is wayyyy hotter then Jack.
6/28/2007 #15
I am Brooklyn
deffinately LOVE racetrack! even though the actor is old the character will live in eternal youth!*sigh*
8/25/2007 #16
Dice O'Bryan
Hellyea! I love Racetrack! How could anyone not? And yes Max is olda now but if ne of yous seen him on Sopranos, hes still [i]such[/i] a cutie :D
9/27/2007 #17
superinsane95
Spot always. =D But Dave is next =)
2/14/2008 #18
alternation

pfft, Skittery pwns all. Seriously, who could not love his pink wearing, pessimistic acting, amazing singing, stick carrying awesomeness. And then Race comes in second because, well he's Race and mad awesome.

5/19/2008 #19
gergerlovesyou

Yeah Skittery and Mush are my favorites ♥♥♥ =) :P

8/16/2008 #20
arosynose

Crutchy, because he's cute and his voice is somehow so annoying that it's endearing. Not to mention that hair and those ears. And his sad-puppy face after talking with Snyder. I mean really.

And Spot, because he's....well....Spot. He shouldn't be attractive, but he is because he's a confident wise-cracking guy with gorgeous eyes and thick, long eyelashes and funky blonde hair that he somehow manages to pull off. And let's not forget the suspenders and pimp cane, shall we?

So yes. Spot and Crutchy, definitely.

7/12/2009 #21
kweenofalldreams13

Jack Kelly is my favorite :) He's just flat out awesome. Crutchy is pretty funny, kinda reminds me of Screech from Saved by the Bell but cooler and more badass.

3/18/2010 #22
Abetterina

Mine has to be Racetrack :) He stood out to me the first time I watched the movie, and still does. He's dynamic. And his attitude is entertaining and funny. He's just likable.

My second favorite is Spot. I also find him funny, but in a different way, of course. My favorite part with him is when they're are looking at the Newspaper before KONY and he's like, "Where's my name, where's my name?" And Jack is like, "Will you quit thinking about yourself?" Ha.

I really love all the Newsies individually in different ways. Now that I think about it, it's hard to pick my favorites. But I have stand by these two.

4/11/2010 #23
kweenofalldreams13

My favorite as in number one favorite is still in the process of being decided, but at the moment it's between Jack and Snitch :) And then after that it would have to be Spot (ridiculously funny and cute indeed), Skittery (how many other pink emo newsboys are you ever going to hear of? Plus, Blood Drips Heavily on Newsie Square explains it all), Racetrack (what a character, what a character!), and Tumbler (I don't see why Les had to be considered the only "cute" kid. Tumbler is adorable!).

4/25/2010 #24
Rasberry Parfait

THANK YOU, Davidlaylashipper1. Finally, someone gets it. Davey might not be all rugged and tough, and he might not be the best fighter, but he's brave, smart, honest and he never gave up on the strike. He's an awesome brother to Sarah and Les and he's got that geeky-cute thing going on.

4/27/2010 #25
Abetterina

Yeah, David's up there with my favorite Newsies. He makes me laugh, although most people don't consider him very humorous. Like when he shouts at Jack, "I'm not running further!" and then walks in with Jack into Meddas place (don't ask me why that's so funny.) And then when he yells "What is this refuge???!!!" at Jack. I don't know why I think it's so funny, but I do. I guess angry David just makes me laugh.

I took a personality test once on "which Newsie" would you be? I got Racetrack, but I don't think that's completely right. Honestly, I'm think I would be a David, which is cool, though, because I do like him.

4/28/2010 #26
Rasberry Parfait

David is funny because he's kind of the only sane man. So it's funny watching him try to cope with all the antics going on around him, especially Jack's.

4/29/2010 #27
Sir Gnome the Giant

I'm just gonna list them for you guys lol.

Spot, Skittery, Itey, Snoddy, Pie Eater, Swifty, and the guy with the see-through shorts [I think they called him Bozer]

1/15/2011 #28
woundedhearts

Hands Down - David! :)

I know i'm repeating what others have said, but he's loyal, smart, funny (i love that laugh) and i think he's braver then a lot of the newsies who were willing to throw in the towel too soon. Although - i love all the newsies, David will always have a soft spot in my heart. :)

12/28/2011 #29
Wapomeo Huntress

Spot

Jack

Les

Mush

David

Race

Bumlets

Snipe

Boots

Skittery

11/15/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sakura Rhiannon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member