HELP WANTED: Infinite DC Universe
I need writers, editors, managers and maybe even artists to help create this up and coming fan-created Marvel Universe. Read inside for more details.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
InfiniteUniverse10

Greetings, everyone! I'm InfiniteUniverse10, creator of the Infinite DC Universe!

I'm in need of help to create my own, and hopefully your, personal DCU! It started a while back when I wanted to create my own Universe (obviously) so I wouldn't be tied down by continuity restraints, and also so I could tweak the Universe to how I want it! The Infinite DCU is similar to the Ultimate Marvel Universe, in that it is a more modern, realistic take on the characters, only with a slightly fun, creative edge. I'm open for any take on almost any character in this Universe! You're allowed to write any story you want with tons of creative freedom! You can write any number of stories you want, as long as you can consistently update them.

Currently the only titles taken are Batman, Superman and the Flash (all of which are written by me.) Later down the line I plan to write Justice League and Teen Titans, which when I do, I will drop writing two of those titles. So, basically any other character and story is open! That means hundreds of story ideas!

The only rules are that you must use correct grammar, you must post at least three-four chapters a year, and you must be creative! I won't accept simple rehashing of the characters' origins! You must make it different, somewhat realistic, and awesome! Also, please be open to me, or anyone else wanting to write an arc or two on that particular series. You can even switch series with an author! I will be open to both of these ideas….eventually. Also, if you can, please describe what you imagine a cover would look like for each of your chapters when you write them. You can check out my stories for examples. I want this to be like a comic book company.

If you wish to do this you can pm me about it and/or review this. If you want to write a series but don't have any ideas just contact me because I literally have ideas for hundreds of characters and stories! Or, if you just want to co-create and co-write something, without being fully tied down that works too! Please, if you review or pm me, have the series/character you want to write in your head and ready and please explain the concept of your series to me. Also, attempt to fit your story into this universe; I want a tight, concise continuity.

I will detail the rules and how everything's going to go more after I am contacted.Also, a quick note, every story will be posted on InfiniteUniverse10 so it is easy for any reader to read the entire universe. You can, and I will definitely give credit to your username and/or real name on the stories.

So, please join me on this epic project! It's going to be amazing!

- IU10, aka (used to be) vongolaking10

8/1/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: InfiniteUniverse10
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member