Everything about Two and a Half Men
Post challenges, and anything else that you can think of. Anybody can create new topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Who is your favorite character on the show?

It can be a major character or a minor character. It can even be more then one character.

I absolutely love Charlie and Berta. They are amazing. They are simply the funniest people on the show.

8/2/2012 #1

Alan! :) Hands down, love him above all others on the show. I also enjoy Herb, Berta, Charlie and Evelyn. Walden's cool too, though I'm not sure if they've actually settled on his personality, so that may change. But I like him a lot better than I expected. Probably because he's nice to Alan hahaha.

8/22/2012 #2

I always feel so bad for Alan. It's like the creators of the show make him out to be a joke. I feel more sorry for him then anybody else on the show. And it's always good to have people being nice to him.

I kind of had forgotten about Herb. He's funny in his own way. It's like he's a child learning new things. He's innocent in a way and when Charlie does things to him to get him to seem weird or whatever it is funny.

8/22/2012 #3

I like Evelyn. Don't ask me why because I don't know myself, but she's my favorite character.

8/25/2012 #4
I also like Allan as character and feel sory for him. I did, however, wrote fanfiction in wich he is acused to be a serial killer. *SPOILER* Don't wory, it will be happy ending.
1/8/2013 #5
I don't like Charlie. He's selfish heartless bastard. He doesn't cares for his own brother, for God sake!
1/24/2013 #6
My favorite character, hands down, no comparison is Alan. I just adore everything about him. Every time I see him I want to hug and kiss him all over, especially when he's mistreated. I've written a fanfic where I meet and fall in love with him. Anyone who wants to read it, it's called Alan's Admirer.
7/7/2015 #7
Forum Moderators: fan-freak121
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member