The Mortal Roleplay
We roleplay. We obsess. And guess what? We are the biggest, most shameless fangirls in the fandom. Join us in our amazing randomness of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84
remembertheginger

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS. 8D

12/24/2012 #2,491
Candy Cane County

CHRISTMAS EVE.

12/24/2012 #2,492
remembertheginger

I knew I wouldn't be here yesterday, so I went with Christmas :P

12/26/2012 #2,493
Candy Cane County

EEPS. I ordered my fancy TMI shirt the other day, can't wait for it to get here. :D

1/5/2013 #2,494
Candy Cane County

Also a horribly written short story that I wrote while listening to Chameleon Circuit.

The woman, who didn't look like a woman, more like a shadow, she laughed. The companion looked straight into her eyes, blank, hollow, whiteness. And the shadow pushed her to she ground, barely looking to use any force. The shadow looked behind her, at the Doctor, lying there. Thirteenth regeneration, he still wasn't a ginger. And the poor thing would never get to be now, would he?

"Y-you won't beat us. Y-you can't." The companion said, defiance clear. But the shadow still smiled, showing long fangs. She had an advantage now. Advantages never won in the end game, they couldn't, she couldn't win, no.

"You don't know me, human. I am called Daedra. I am the one who's going to beat you, because you don't know me. The Daleks, Cybermen, the Master. Anyone else you've fought, you've known them too well. And even if you did know me, there would be one thing you'd have to know. I can't die. You can't beat me. The rest of the Earth is all useless now too. I've gotten rid of your Torchwood, the human military is worthless to you. You could just give up while you have the chance, but that's something you never seem to do. Humans don't seem to know when their time has come, do they? And it seems the time lord has become too human." The shadow turned to look at the Doctor skewed on the ground with a brilliant smirk. She picked up the man by his collar, with some advanced hearing, she sat there for a moment and listened to his two hearts beating. The most beautiful sound to stop. To crush.

She looked to the companion, who'd picked herself up by now. A blonde girl, looked maybe from around the late twentieth century of earth. Maybe the twenty-first. It didn't matter at all to her.

"So this is your savior, eh? Looks like a pretty lousy savoir 'bout now, doesn't he?" The shadow questioned. The companion got a distressed, angry look on her face. Well, more the look got a bit angrier, and she raised a sharp piece of metal that the shadow had probably noticed before, but hadn't thought to take action against, because really, she didn't believe the girl could do much harm. Maybe in her late twenties by now, but still so much energy. The shadow easily dodged the companion's attacks, dragging the Doctor with her.

Finally the shadow opened her hand at the girl, annoyed with her tricks. A silvery mist escaped her fingertips, holding the companion in place.

"Oh, Doctor save me, because I'm so useless without you." The shadow mocked, and looked down, the Gallifreyan was gaining consciousness. The shadown looked into his eyes. "Doctor, but... Doctor Who? I suppose no one will ever know, will they?" she lifted a hand up to his chin, sharp nails digging in, and without a moment wasted, ripped his head from his body in an almost effortless motion. She let it roll for a moment before stopping it with her foot, dropping the body by her side. "No Doctor to save you now, is there?"

1/5/2013 #2,495
remembertheginger

D':

SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP. YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN THAT YOU WRITE CRAPPY STORIES. DAMMIT, YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY.

Here, have one of my lovely, phone-written stories.

"No," Anisa drops to her knees, staring at the shrouded body. "No, no, no, this can't be happening," she sobs, covering her hand with her mouth as if that will help in any way. "Not you too. Not you too!"

Sarai just sort of stares, while Nathan hugs her close. Jade is by Anisa's side, but for once, is at a loss for words.

Because that's Anisa's boyfriend under that shroud. Lucian Avlados, a son of Dionysus, and the only boy who's ever asked her out. He had been shy before he met Anisa, so shy that no one really knew what he was like, but Anisa had brought out what was hidden inside. And he had loved her back, made her feel good, like she was worth something. Made her feel beautiful.

"Oh, gods, Anisa," Jade finally says, biting her lip. "I'm sorry, I really am."

Anisa glances up at Jade, tears streaking her face. "What does your mother have against me?" She asks, seemingly out of the blue. But it's not, because Jade's mother is Aphrodite. And it's clear that someone isn't happy with Anisa, to make her love life so miserable. To break her heart for a fourth time, to kill the only boy who has ever loved her, is going too far. Her heart is bleeding and it's hard to breathe, and she honestly just wants to give up and die.

"I-I don't---" Jade stammers, feeling like a terrible friend for not knowing what to say. "I don't know, Anisa. I suppose she just does these things sometimes."

"She's killing me," Anisa murmurs, no longer sobbing. Now she's just numb; where her heart should be is a hollow place, and it's a blessed relief, because the pain was beyond unbearable; some of it was reawakened from Markos and Gracie's deaths. "Jade, she's killing me."

"A-Anisa?" Sarai finally speaks, her voice timid and worried. "I'm really sorry, but... we have to go. Nathan is just about passing out being here."

Anisa nods, still feeling nothing. "Go ahead, 'Rai. It's fine." A lie. But this time, she doesn't add the biggest lie of all, because anyone can see through it right now.

I'm fine.

1/6/2013 #2,496
Candy Cane County

Hehe, Doctor Who, which there is evidently a book of. :I

I'm in the middle of season three right now, but I've already seen all of season four. I still need to get season five, and from there I have the rest up to 7 part 1. I also really want to watch Torchwood because Jack Harkness.

That phone-story is sadening and I don't even know the characters (or how to spell sadenning)

1/11/2013 #2,497
remembertheginger

Thankies you!

1/11/2013 #2,498
Candy Cane County

not a problem... :D

1/11/2013 #2,499
remembertheginger

I have 5 other RPs at once, so I'll be a bit late responding...

1/11/2013 #2,500
x Death by Torchwood x

AND SUDDENLY A WILD KENZIE APPEARED.

1/11/2013 #2,501
x Death by Torchwood x

. . .Guys?

1/11/2013 #2,502
x Death by Torchwood x

C'mon. It's no fun if you don't immediately burst into excitement.

1/11/2013 #2,503
remembertheginger

Sorry, Kenz. I was gone. D: Dad made me get off for the rest of the night two minutes before you came.

I MISS YOU, KENZ! *death hug*

1/12/2013 #2,504
remembertheginger

GUYZES WHERE AAAAAARE YOU?!

2/1/2013 #2,505
Bitterboots
Nya!
2/8/2013 #2,506
remembertheginger

KRIS

*sobs in relief*

NO

ONE

IS

EVER

HEEEEERE

2/11/2013 #2,507
x Death by Torchwood x

HI I'M SORRY

I'LL TRY HARDER TO GET ON MORE OFTEN

2/13/2013 #2,508
remembertheginger

PLEASE

DO

I MISS YOU

2/15/2013 #2,509
Candy Cane County

Ginger

are you

still here

2/15/2013 #2,510
remembertheginger

ADRIA

I MISS YOUUUU

COME BACK

2/17/2013 #2,511
bloody muggles

http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Mortal-Istruments-RolePlaying/131242/ - Please check out my Mortal Instruments RP forum. :) Thank you.

4/1/2013 . Edited 4/1/2013 #2,512
Candy Cane County

Oh dear me, ths form sure seems like it's sick and in the hospital, and with no visitors, too! We're about to die aren't we? D: That's sure not a good thought.

I'll go reply to the roleplay, if it's even any use anymore. *sigh*

4/7/2013 #2,513
onyxnox

Can I still join? I mean, I won't be roleplaying (because when I do, I don't) but I want to have some chat. Is that fine..? :)

3/4/2014 #2,514
x Death by Torchwood x

i'm so sad i miss everything

4/13/2014 #2,515
Come Along Fray

Probably no one has been on thsi for a very long time but this is my first forum!!!!!

5/23/2015 #2,516
« Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84
Forum Moderators: x Death by Torchwood x remembertheginger, DulcetFlux
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member