The Mortal Roleplay
We roleplay. We obsess. And guess what? We are the biggest, most shameless fangirls in the fandom. Join us in our amazing randomness of fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
x Death by Torchwood x

Any plot ideas? Post 'em here. I'll need all the help I can get - because, as you probably know, I suck at plotting.

8/4/2012 #1
x Death by Torchwood x

Ginger. We should make Alec and Magnus getting back together a sub-plot. Magnus could have a new lover (I don't really care about the gender), and Alec could be jealous. We'd obviously have them get back together in the end. :D

8/4/2012 #2
remembertheginger

Ooooooh, yes. :D

One problem: -.-" I haven't read CoLS yet. I was going to see if the library had it tonight, but the library closed. So... tomorrow, I check.

8/4/2012 #3
x Death by Torchwood x

Aww. Okay. :P

Making a new boyfriend for Magnus will be fun. Do you want to do it, or do I have to?

8/4/2012 #4
remembertheginger

OOH. I'll do it.

:D It can be a girl, just to make Alec even more jealous.

8/4/2012 #5
x Death by Torchwood x

LMAO. Awesomeness!!

I'm so going to enjoy helping you torture Alec. X3

8/4/2012 #6
remembertheginger

:D I'm sadistic. Sad fact of life. I take out my anger on my poor, poor characters. Heehee. I'm killing off Rayne in another roleplay.

8/4/2012 #7
x Death by Torchwood x

Seriously? XD

Same here. And I burn energy by fangirl!shrieking over David YouTube videos. XP

8/4/2012 #8
remembertheginger

Seriously. I burn energy by dancing and making my mom go insane.

8/4/2012 #9
x Death by Torchwood x

I don't think my mom's ever seen my true fangirl form before. But trust me, when I'm at home alone, I'm usually watching those hot David videos and completely fangasming.

8/4/2012 #10
remembertheginger

LOL. My mom would ban me from ever seeing you guys again if she saw my true fangirl.

8/4/2012 #11
x Death by Torchwood x

Isn't it so true, though? With all fangirls. Nobody has ever seen our true form - even we don't know entirely how obsessed we really are.

8/4/2012 #12
remembertheginger

Quite. *nodnod*

8/4/2012 #13
x Death by Torchwood x

Y'know. We could have two roleplay topics - one for those of us who are stuck in the past, and one for post-CoLS. What do you think?

8/6/2012 . Edited 8/6/2012 #14
remembertheginger

Absolutely. *nodnod*

8/6/2012 #15
x Death by Torchwood x

Meh. You make it. XP

8/6/2012 #16
remembertheginger

Um, make the post CoLS one? Okay.

8/6/2012 #17
x Death by Torchwood x

Yea. Because I'm too lazy just to make a topic. XD

Maybe I should rename our topic. . .If no one else is gonna use it. :P

8/6/2012 . Edited 8/6/2012 #18
remembertheginger

Probably. I'll rename it. XP

8/6/2012 #19
x Death by Torchwood x

Oops. I already edited everything. XD I hope it's not too complicated, now. :P

8/6/2012 #20
remembertheginger

Nah, it's fine. I can't rename it anyway.

8/6/2012 #21
x Death by Torchwood x

Why not?

8/7/2012 #22
remembertheginger

*shrug* It didn't give me the option.

8/7/2012 #23
x Death by Torchwood x

Huh. Weirrrrd. :P

8/7/2012 #24
remembertheginger

IKR?

8/7/2012 #25
x Death by Torchwood x

Guys, we need to all gather here. We need to organize a plot before we put it into action. Blue, what do we have so far?

8/13/2012 #26
Bluenight2190

Ok, so after waking up this morning with a wicked awsome plan, I have this:

Ok so since Ashton is working for vampires, but actually doesn't know about the whole Shadowhunter world, she's been tracking down Henry Vohero for this vampire chick who I have yet to come up with a najme so far...Anyways, in the "Undergrounds" there is a party filled with the usual: Faeries, Vampires, some Nephlim working with the Vampires, Warlocks- the usual party lovers. The host of the whole party is the girl Ashton is working for. I was thinking that since Henry and the vampire chick with all her little friends are abducting Mudane's for entertainment, food, and bussiness, the Institutes and Law are looking for them and have been for sometime. Now that they have found them, they are planning to burst in and kick some Vampire/Faerie/Warlock/Nephlim butts!

That's all really but you guys can add or take away some stuff to suit your needs. Like I said: I'm adaptable. :3

8/13/2012 #27
Bluenight2190

Also, it would almost be like what happened in The Clockwork Angel :P

8/13/2012 #28
remembertheginger

Haven't read it, wouldn't know. How long after is this? Maybe Maureen has grown up a little. I mean, she'd be, like, sixteen in maturity levels, even if she only looks thirteen, maybe fourteen.

8/13/2012 #29
x Death by Torchwood x

We could have it be just a few weeks after CoLS.

Okay, sounds good. And then because Ash is working for vampires, the Shadowhunters could see Ash and think she's all evil (which she is, she just doesn't know the full extent of what's going on). Ash could be taken to the Institute or the Clave or something. I don't know yet.

8/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: x Death by Torchwood x remembertheginger, DulcetFlux
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member