Halloween Forum
This Forum is to talk about Halloween Any one of there movies, By Jenna Legge
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Should they continue Rob Zombie's storyline or continue the old one and what would you like to happen in them? I'm curious. I would have them do both. In Halloween 2 I would have Laurie be so traumatized by what happened that she is taken to Smith's Grove for treatment and one year later Michael rises and tries to kill her again. In a sequel to Resurrection I would bring back the Thorn idea and bring all the story lines together.

11/9/2008 #1
Erin Nightshade

I miss Donald Pleasence *sobs loudly*.

Okay, I think they should start thinking about a sequel for Rob Zombie's movie. Only because, leaving it hanging like that was odd. But MICHAEL CAN NOT DIE EVER! He can't be shot, burned or anything. He's as eternal as Jason or Freddy are. Oh, there should be a random moment where Michael finds a reese's cup and he eats it and then kills someone like two or so minutes later. Death by sugar ! Okay, I'm being crazy. I totally think they should make a Halloween series out of the stories I've written on this site. But....I wrote those ones because I liked Donald Pleasence as Dr. Loomis. I have no idea. All I know is, is that Freddy and Michael should have a Michael vs. Freddy movie. Oh that would be hot! What was the question? :) Kinding.

More Rob Zombie ones because if they keep trying to do the old Halloween movies, the graphics and stuff would be different. And Jamie Lee Curtis is like almost 40 or something. Oh idea! They should re-do a Resurrection version and it can be like a Halloween version of the Blair Witch Project. Dude, Robert Englund should so be Dr. Loomis. I don't like Malcom McDowell. I'm getting off track again. Sorry ! I LOVE MICHAEL MYERS!

11/12/2008 #2

I also think they should do my stories but I'm just a dreamer. I wouldn't like to see Michael vs. Freddy because Michael doesn't need other characters to put him in the spotlight. Rob Zombie's film proved that. I actually like Malcom McDowell as Loomis. I like Donald Pleasence a hell of a lot better but Malcom is pretty good.

11/16/2008 #3

Don't exactly what should happen in the next Halloween movie. I do have an idea of a great fanfic. Myers vs. Jack. ?? Who is Jack? Jack the King of the Pumpkin Patch. The Pumpking King! The Kind of Halloween!! That would be an awesome fight.

11/22/2008 #4
T. Jacobsen

Its impossible to continue the thorn idea with resurrection. The reason being is because H20 and Resurrection omitted 4,5 and 6 from its plot so it never happened.

For a new one, I'd like to see a reinvisioning of six where Jamie didn't die, and sure as hell didn't get r*** by Michael and have his b*** son.

Maybe have her and her mother finally meet, where they, Loomis and Tommy Doyle take on Michael together.

9/14/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: I miss the old days
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member