Fiction Wrestling Multiverse
Here people can talk about Fictional Wrestling fics, WWE, TNA, ROH and others! Oh and hang out with each other as well. Quick! Invite your friends and whoever Favorited/Followed your Fiction Wrestling fic and talk until you're boredom is satisfied! Now it's OPENED!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fanfiction Wrestling Critic

To the Animated, to the XCW, to the... CCW...

(Nevermind that shit! Here comes Mongo!)

To the PCUW, to the WWT, to the... AWF....

And CWF, CASZ, and others...

Talk about them here!

8/7/2012 . Edited 1/13/2014 #1
Yossi-Mr. TV

What do you think about the upcoming WWT Rumble?

8/7/2012 #2
What do you think about the upcoming WWT Rumble?

I think anything can happen at the WWT Rumble. Spongebob winning? Patrick winning? Anyone from other company wining? Anything can happen!

Hope you can make the PPV good.

8/7/2012 . Edited 8/7/2012 #3
VacantOwl

Right now I'm on the last match of the PPV which is Simon vs Taiki.

I'll upload the second part of the PPV tomorrow. Please wait for it!

8/7/2012 #4
I used to be here

I'm think Patrick should win the rumble and Spongebob wins the title at the next event. It's predictable but in this case that isn't a bad thing. I think lots of people would approve that more then hate it

8/7/2012 #5

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6196904/76/WWT_World_Wrestling_Television

Latest chapter of WWT is here! It's just the first half of the PPV anyway.

Discuss!

8/8/2012 #6

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7265773/56/Anime_Wrestling_Federation_Season_2

Second half of AWF New Years Evolution PPV.

Discuss!

8/8/2012 #7
Toon'Challa
Patrick for Rumble...nuff said...
8/9/2012 #8
MK-Konnor

Um... I'm Gonna Be Blunt... I Want Someone Who Is Not Patrick To Win The Rumble... UNIQUE!

8/9/2012 #9
TND

Finally TND has come back to the Fanfiction Wrestling world with a new chapter of VGWA.

8/10/2012 #10
Ivan Dallas Page

Awesome! Can't wait to read it.

Also part one of XCW Endgame has been posted. Part two will come within two weeks.

8/11/2012 #11

Finally TND has come back to the Fanfiction Wrestling world with a new chapter of VGWA.

You're back! :yay

Oh and XCW Endgame Part 1 is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7735146/37/XCW_Xtreme_Cartoon_Wrestling

VGWA returned: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6791963/8/VGWA_Video_Game_Wrestling_Alliance

CASZ as well: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8180256/9/Cartoon_Anime_Society_Z

(man I'm too busy to handle this forum)

8/12/2012 #12
MK-Konnor

Hmm... I'm Still Looking At Spongebob's Betrayel... I Can Kinda Understand Him... I Mean Come On... He Fights With All His Heart, Yet The Fans Expect Him To Win The Whole Time! Lets See He Was Attacked By Neji Nearly Everyweek Before Cartoon Land... Then He Fights In A Hardcore Match At Grudge And Loses Badly... He Then Competes In A Ladder Match At King Of The WWT Followed By Getting Destroyed By Danny Phantom Every Week Before Summer On The Beach... And Then Loses The I Quit Match, Everyone Is Dissapointed In Him... He Tried His Hardest... I Think The Fans Caused Spongebob's Heel Turn! XD

8/14/2012 #13
Yossi-Mr. TV

Don't boo Spongebob. You should be booing yourself!

By the way, now I suddenly got nostalgic about the Neji-Spongebob feud. It was kinda good.

8/14/2012 #14
Toon'Challa
I just made a forum for Animated. It's called "WWE: Animated Universe". I'll change it to "WWE: Animated FanNation" later.
9/1/2012 #15

Link?

I can't search it for some reason.

9/1/2012 #16
Toon'Challa
Sorry XD http://m.fanfiction.net/forum/WWE-Animated-Universe/117497/
9/2/2012 #17
RockinPurpleSarah

Hey toonwriter, can I put a topic on the Animated forum about the Supershow?

9/2/2012 #18
Toon'Challa
Sure :D anyone's free to make a topic!
9/2/2012 #19
Ivan Dallas Page
Just wanted to let you all know that part 2 of XCW Endgame is up for your reviewing and grading pleasure! Hope you enjoy it!
9/17/2012 #20
ForceWalker

Hey everbody, I'm ForceWalker, the new kid on the block, and I want you to all know that I've published the newest Fiction Wrestling Organization out there, called UCA, Universal Character Association! The first chapter of this new fiction wrestling company is up, and I urge you all to read to it and give it a chance. Hopefully, UCA will be a big success, and that you all enjoy it. Be sure to give it reviews and tell me how to improve it.

9/18/2012 #21
ForceWalker

Hey everyone, I have a new poll up involving UCA, and it's to help determine the name for UCA's WrestleMania event, as I'm kind of stuck on what it should be. There are six choices, and it's up to you all to decide on what name it will be. I could all use your help and help me decide on which name is best! So please vote on the poll on my profile and help me decide.

9/28/2012 #22
Toon'Challa

In my infinite imagining, I always had this idea: what if The Fiction Wrestling Companies were embroiled in a Civil War? CCW, Animated, XCW, PCUW, WWT, AWF, UWE, UCA, TWE, CASZ, AWE, CWF, & CAWF...all of them chose sides and went on to be in a civil war. Fiction Wrestlers forced to choose a company and stick with it for the remainder of the war.

I wanted to ask you all: what sides would you choose and which companies would be on those sides? And which stars who are in different companies (i.e. Spongebob in CWF & WWT, Ben Ten in CCW & Animated, Tai in Animated & XCW, Hope & Chaos in UCA & UWE) would choose which companies to stick with? My idea started with Animated & CCW starting off, then the battlelines drawn:

Team Animated:

WWE:A

XCW

CWF

CAWF

CASZ

UCA

PCUW

Team CCW:

CCW

WWT

AWF

UWE

AWE

TWE

Followed by the following stars drawing these lines:

Spongebob signs an exclusive contract with CWF, citing that "They love me there."

Ben Ten signs with CCW

Tai signs with XCW exclusively

The Eds stay with PCUW

Every other FBN member stays with WWT

Deadpool stays with WWE

How would you guys do a Fiction Wrestling Civil War?

10/14/2012 #23

Well I prefer this:

Animated/CWF (The Biggest Wrestling Promotion is the world and formerly the Biggest Fanfic Wrestling Promotion in the world teaming up = Profits = happy Vince McMahon).

vs

XCW/AWF (What? Hikari's in AWF damn it! Taichi wants to see his sister!)

vs

CCW/CASZ (I heard Cato speaks Latin. So imagine a team of a Latin from Eastern Europe and a guy from Chile)

vs

PCUW/WWT (Both of them are alternates to WWE)

vs

UWE/UCA (2 up and coming companies teaming up)

You know like an annual tournament where the first team that has the highest score wins? I wish I could do that if I had some time.

10/15/2012 . Edited 10/15/2012 #24
JC 619

I'm not really sure about it. I prefer the whole fluidness we have done. Examples being The Bullies invading other Companies, The CWF/CASZ Clash, etc.

10/15/2012 #25
ForceWalker

A Fiction Wrestling Civil War is a VERY BIG endeavor you are proposing toonwriter, and to be honest, I don't know if I can be done. Some characters are essential to two or more companies and storylines are planned for them, plus it seems a bit chaotic overall, when fluidness seems to work. Just seems like a bit undertaking I'm not sure that can be done.

10/15/2012 #26
Toon'Challa
Oh no, guys. You have it all wrong. It's a "What If?" Situation I was going to try out on The Fiction Wrestling Magazine. It won't really happen. It would ruin everything we have DX I probably should've made it much clearer.
10/15/2012 #27
ForceWalker

Ah! I see, the always fun "What If" situation that's fun to think about but can't come to fruition. Sounds like a good idea to try it out on Fiction Wrestling Magazine if it's a "What's If?" situation, I just hope that UCA will do good in that situation.

10/15/2012 #28
I used to be here

TCW is back.....and its been remade...... featuring stars from everywhere! Chapter 1 is posted so submit OC's and there will be more Characters added

10/20/2012 #29
ForceWalker

The next chapter of UCA, the first part of Week 2, is up! Please, read and review it! I always appreciate the reviews and whatnot! Please read and review!

10/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fanfiction Wrestling Critic Ninja Cato Ph.F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S, MK-Konnor, ForceWalker, Toon'Challa
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member