Leonardo Forum
The place you can talk about Leonardo!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001

Hey Welcome to the Forum!

Here you can talk about yourself and what you think about Leonardo!

8/10/2012 #1
QuirkyWritings
I wish there where more fics
9/17/2012 #2

Hi!

Yeah if there were more stories that would be great, I'm hoping to add to my story very soon! :)

9/18/2012 #3
Cinaede xx
If you do post a story I will definitely read it! (: I wish there were more stories as well.
9/25/2012 #4
Oncoming Shadow Storm

I'm thinking on making an AU story soon once I've finished with my Quantum Leap FF's, a Dark! Leo during the episode Enter the Robot. I'm also looking forward to seeing more Leonardo stories soon too! :D

Shadow

10/1/2012 #5
AmeliaFriend

Hey, um, I missed Season 2 Episode 1 (Illusion) on the telly and on iPlayer. Does anyone know where I can watch it?

10/4/2012 #6

There are nine stories guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nine!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11/2/2012 #7

I should imagine they'll all be repeated soon.... On iPlayer there are only episode 3 and onwards. If you haven't seen it yet I can fill you in on the episode just PM me.... XD

11/2/2012 #8
cr0ssmyheart

I wish there were more than nine :(

11/8/2012 #9
robyn redhead

Would anyone be interested in writing/reading a Lorenzo fic? I was disapointed not to find any in this topic, and would love to read something. Similarly, I may try to write one at some point. And I agree that there are not enough fics out there for Leonardo!

11/17/2012 #10
Oncoming Shadow Storm

Hey Robyn, I've just started a Leonardo FF just now called 'A Messed Up World'. Its a POV story involving most of the main charcters but the main POV revolves around one Lorenzo de' Medici.

11/19/2012 #11

Sounds great!

12/1/2012 #12
TheAlpaca'sSubmarineSandwich
Hi, I know I'm probably a bit late for this group abd everyone's grown out of Leonardo but if you do still like it (or in ny case are completely infatuated with it) then please keep writing because it's not coming back and fanfiction is the only way for us to keep Leonardo alive. I love all of the stories that are there so please keep writing, it really does mean a lot! Xxxx
12/29/2013 #13
Forum Moderators: Naruthirnith-of-Greenwood.001
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member