Marks
This is the Next Generation of Shadowhunters in the New York Institute! you can play a child of the original characters or come as a Downworlder, or other Shadowhunters. Canon Characters are open. OC are accepted!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
WillHerondale

USING ACCOUNT VIOLETBLUEEYES

Hi, I', Chelsee Howie, you can call me Chelsee or Chels, which either suites your fancy. I live in the Sydney, Australia and I am currently attending high school (secondary school) in Grade Nine.

I am a vigorous writer and a fanfiction fanatic! I read alot, I'm a rising artist, I'm currently writing my own novel, though it's not going along well. My favourite food is chocolate and, yeah.

I love the Mortal Instruments!

8/28/2012 . Edited by VioletBlueEyes, 9/7/2013 #1
The Lady Cloudy
I'm not at liberty to reveal very much about myself, but I can tell you that my official pennant (not fan fiction) is Alyssa and you can call me Aly. I'm still in school and I love history even if I someday hope to work in the medical field. School is more important than anything to me and I'm very driven. Depending on how much studying I have to do or how much homework I get in a day I may or may not be able to role play.
10/11/2012 #2
CHM13

Hey there, I'm Francesca, but you can call me Frenchie, Cesca, Frankie, whatever :) I love music, mostly things in the pop-punk, rock, a bit of metal genres. I love, love, LOVE Paramore, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon. I am going to see Paramore in concert in my hometown on the 24th of September, then the next day, I have to go to Stratford for a Shakespeare trip. I'm currently in Year Nine, I'm british, and I love things like Sherlock and TMI/TID, Harry Potter. I write constantly, and depending on homework will probably be rp'ing here :)

9/7/2013 #3
VioletBlueEyes

Great! You can go RP now!

9/16/2013 #4
ChaserGlader

Hey, I'm Madi but you can all call me Krestral or Krest (prefer those to Madi). I hate Madi because the name sounds to preppy and everyone in my school who's name is that are preppy little snobs. I LOVE reading and writing, in fact I have written over ten books before and lost them -.-. So that's me! Really nothing to it.

9/28/2013 #5
Forum Moderators: WillHerondale EffervescentGrace, VioletBlueEyes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member