The Institute
MI Forum where some crazy shit's gonna be at :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ghettos

basically where you introduce yourself and the like; I can't think of a better topic name :3 so here you go, just state your name and your age and whatever random facts we should know about you! (;

hi; i'm drew. i'm your admin's beta and your mod — basically i'm awesome. and i love hippos.

9/19/2012 #1
Clarissa the Royal Knight

Hi! I'm XX-Clary-Fray-XX or so my username says XD But you can call me anything you would like to! I usually go by Clary... but since this is a Mortal Instruments roleplay you can just call me... uh... something XD

9/23/2012 #2
motralinstrumemtsguy
Are you the famous ClaFray-Fairchild-Morgenstern? Can you make me a rune for cold resistance? Ill pay you 1000 Awesome Points! My name is Caleb Grayscar by the way. I live in the Chicago Institute during the summer and the Little Rock one in the winter, but right now I'm in Idris. Anyway I would appreciate the rune and tell Jace to get well soon
1/19/2013 #3
motralinstrumemtsguy
Dangit I messed up my parragraph
1/19/2013 #4
motralinstrumemtsguy
Dangit I messed up my parragraph
1/19/2013 #5
rosesandbooks
Hello there peasants I'm the queen of my own little world so it is a pleasure to meet you darling
1/23/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: KissingFire ghettos
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member