Dracula
This forum is for all Dracula fans out there! You can write comments about him or recommend stories that are worth reading and more. Please post your comments here my forum is starving !
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lylar Marateahi

I am looking for a story. Its older but i am not sure on the dates. Its about Dracula needing help so he finds an trained professional. I think it's called something "deadliest Sin" or something to that effect. It's love story between Dracula and OC. I would love to read it again but I am not sure where i found it or wrote it. IF you have any information, I would love to hear about it. I can provide more details once I think of them. Thanks!

7/8/2011 #1
Laurie Jupiter

I think I know what you're talking about. The author is called "Remember", although she deleted a lot of her older stories. I think that the one you're looking for was also deleted. I do remember reading something like that (an assassin who is hired by the Devil or something to work with Dracula, I believe?).

EDIT: Just found out the full title and it is "Eighth Deadliest Sin" by Remember. Unfortunately, it is not here anymore, but maybe if you PM her and request the story she'll post it up again.

7/24/2011 . Edited 7/24/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: Angel of Beauty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member