Homestuck RPs
For all RPs of creation by myself, or other who wish to rp here in this forum. All are welcome and I just please don't hate, just tolerate others who don't enjoy your own set pairing.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
UnboundElement

Necron walked down one of the main streets of the city, his cloths covered in dust and dirt. He was reading the letter he had received the last day about the contest. Sadly he would have to deal with more than just one troll on his FLARP team. He hadn't having to work with others, at least working with Trolls he could bury the next night. He put the letter into his modem and walked into the graveyard, sitting on a headstone waiting for his "Teammates" to arrive.

9/14/2012 #1
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo strutting through the town dressed cleanly and prettily and not mused at all even thought just before she had been battling with zombies before leaving. She loved the cemetary she had seen some human shows were zombes we from graveyards and not deserts so she loved them even more now beside the normal oddness that the cemetary possessed. Twirlign ever now and then hyper walking to meet her teammates

9/14/2012 #2
UnboundElement

Necron saw her walking in and started to mess with one shovels he kept on his person at all times. He watched her and figured this would be "Kiuklo" one of his teammates. As the letter said they'd be meeting in his cemetery. He gave a small wave to her, seeing as his dark clothing and the mostly shadows set by the odd trees hid him pretty well. To him, it gave the graveyard an even Creepier feel.

9/14/2012 #3
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo desnt pay attention and continues wakling throught the cemitary waiting for her morail (will be sophs when she posts it) and the grave digger

9/14/2012 #4
Sophia Rose Barnes

Zelienople walking into the cemetery upset because the bottom of her pants are getting dirty

9/14/2012 #5
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo getting bored starts yelling out thier names getting up on relave (tip toes) as if it would make her taller or louder.

9/14/2012 #6
UnboundElement

Necron walks out from behind one of the larger tombstones and says in a very irrated tone, "Stop yelling. You'll wake the dead screaming like that." He cracked his neck and pointed between some of the headstones, "Seems the third member of this little group is coming anyway."

9/14/2012 #7
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo gives him a half glare "you cant wake the dead by voice unless its a spell" (or your ezra or Nixon cause thier bad ass like that )

9/14/2012 #8
Sophia Rose Barnes

Zelienople rolls her eyes, "And spells aren't real so find something better to talk about." bends down to vainly clean off the bottom or her pants "The point is there's no need to yell."

9/14/2012 #9
UnboundElement

He rolled his eyes and smirked a bit. He leaned against another stone, "True...it is quite easy to dig them up though." He gave a dark little chuckle as he said that tapping the side of the stone with his knuckles.

9/14/2012 #10
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo chooses to yell yet again "GRAVE DESARATION!! and no need to be mean. Cant I have a happy day that im in a cemitaty?"

9/14/2012 #11
UnboundElement

He cringed from the scream and muttered something, "Well when you dig them it's not that hard to dig them back up." He shook his head, "And sure you can have a good day. Want to have some tea on a headstone?" He said sarcastically.

9/14/2012 #12
Sophia Rose Barnes

Zelienople snickered at his sarcasm. "Again the screaming isn't necessary to show happiness. And I really don't know why you would want to dig them back up." All ready bored.

9/14/2012 #13
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

"Id prefer faygo" Kiuklo says serious.

9/14/2012 #14
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

(moms lmakign me run with matt bb)

9/14/2012 #15
Sophia Rose Barnes

Zelienople groaned at that because now she wants Faygo too.

9/14/2012 #16
UnboundElement

"Well first...sharpened bones hurt like hell." He said cracking his back, "And I got some Faygo in one of these small crypts in a minifridge I think.." He said trying to remember which one he put it in.

9/14/2012 #17
Sophia Rose Barnes

Zelienople takes a calming breath. The cracking's getting on her nerves, "Well, I've never tried to shoot a sharped bone out of my cross bow so I'll take your word for it." Thinking about the Faygo, "And which one would that be?" she asked looking around.

9/14/2012 #18
UnboundElement

"Hell if I know..." He said shrugging. "I can dig around one or two till I find it." He turned around behind the tree he was behind and started to push a stone out of his way looking in one of the crypts and shouted, "Found it!"

9/14/2012 #19
Sophia Rose Barnes

She moves forward trying to see around. Basically addicted to Faygo. "Pass one over."

9/14/2012 #20
UnboundElement

He reaches in and offers a Root Beer Faygo to her, "Want this one or another?"

9/14/2012 #21
Sophia Rose Barnes

She'll take any. Grinned as if she was the cat who caught the canary, goes to take it from him, "Thank you." Usually doesn't apologize, but this is Faygo so she'll make an exception.

9/14/2012 #22
UnboundElement

"Your welcome." He reaches in again and a loud snap is heard. "Aww man...did this guy really die holding my last bottle of Cherry?" He grumbled as he pulled out a Cherry bottle with a hand gripping it. He growled a bit and snapped off the fingers throwing it back in. "Glad he didn't open it...though he did deserve one last drink."

9/14/2012 #23
Sophia Rose Barnes

"You buried him alive?" raises an eyebrow at him. "And why was he holding the bottle?"

9/14/2012 #24
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

(bbs gotta lug chairs )

9/14/2012 #25
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Kiuklo had gotten distracted and ran off somewere and is now perched on a top if a toomb stone waiting for fayfo

9/14/2012 #26
UnboundElement

"It was a job I was hired to do. And yeah he died holding the bottle." He got out and was carrying two more bottles and tossed them to Kiuklo and smirked. "He pissed off the wrong troll it seemed that night. I don't question it."

9/14/2012 #27
Sophia Rose Barnes

Nods. Thinks it's the perfect punishment. Looks around for a place to sit then decides it's better to stand. Starts drinking her Faygo,

9/14/2012 #28
Sophia Rose Barnes

Nods. Thinks it's the perfect punishment. Looks around for a place to sit then decides it's better to stand. Starts drinking her Faygo,

9/14/2012 #29
UnboundElement

He opened his own Faygo and started to take a sip. "Ah...no bonedust in it either."

9/14/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: UnboundElement
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member