The Packs Hangout
A place for all Alpha and Omega fan's to hang out, have fun and chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Smile for an Omega

An area to chat. Have fun!

9/8/2012 #1
Smile for an Omega

Let's see if Rex and Rey can find this place.....

9/8/2012 #2

hahaha well i found it

9/8/2012 #3
Smile for an Omega

Cool. As soon as I can get some other peoples attention on Fanfiction we should be able to have fun chatting anytime we want. Smile for an Omega

9/8/2012 #4
Smile for an Omega

Clearly this isn't working how I planned....

9/19/2012 #5

9/19/2012 #6
Smile for an Omega

Well if we keep chatting like this the forum will look more like an email bettwen us then a forum.... How do you we could atract peoples attention to it?

9/22/2012 #7
Howl of a Werewolf

Not much to do, so I'm deciding to check this out..

hello :)

10/14/2012 #8
Smile for an Omega

What would you like to talk about?

10/15/2012 . Edited 10/15/2012 #9
Howl of a Werewolf

Dosen't matter, I'm pretty 'open booked'..

10/16/2012 #10
Smile for an Omega

Who's your favorite Alpha and Omega character?

10/16/2012 #11
Howl of a Werewolf

Mixes between Kate and Humphrey..

One I find prettiest, other reminds me of, me...

10/17/2012 #12
Smile for an Omega

Your like Humphrey? I don't know who I'd be most like, maybe Shakey?

10/17/2012 #13
Howl of a Werewolf

Ya, I consider myself the funniest of my friends, and I probably am, but I could also be know for sarcassum.. Even though a lot of times Its considered sarcassum when I'm trying to ask serious questions, other times it's sarcassum done purposely, though it's more often then not done playfully..

I like Winston as well, I see abit of my grandfather in his character..

10/17/2012 . Edited 10/17/2012 #14
Smile for an Omega

I don't know... I like to be funny but as Shakey often does I get started before I have a plan, like the part were he says "Hey" in the movie to Sweets and Candy but doesn't have a plan beyond that. I'm also really sarcastic, an over dramatic sarcasm that is uswaly funny. I don't know what I would be like as a grandfather... What should I call you whern I'm talking to you? Howl maybe? Or should I just your full name, Howl of a Werewolf?

10/17/2012 #15
Howl of a Werewolf

I'm also considered short attention spaned, but I make jokes with it, pretending I can't even finish a sentence without being fascinated with pointless background objects as for my humor, (like in family guy, "Wow, saterday night live I can't think of anything better thrn... Oh my god a water fountain!")

I act before plans as well, I chase my brother but have no idea what to do whenI have him, I'm a dog chasing cars as the expression goes.

At least Shakey did better then I would.. To scared to talk, and end uo stareing till she's creeped out and asks me to leave with I nervously do..

Call me witch you want, but if needed to know my real name is Connor, and some call me Metal..

10/17/2012 . Edited 10/17/2012 #16
Smile for an Omega

I guess I'll go ahead and call you "Metal" You have a short attention span, I have no attention span. I'm always to nerves to do something but in the end, I usually do it anyway. If you want to a shortened name for me you could call me SMO or whatever you can think of. I think I'll find a new topic to talk about, so what do you want to talk about?

10/17/2012 . Edited 10/18/2012 #17
Howl of a Werewolf

guess we have a lot in common..

By the way, usually donsen't have a w in it..

I guess I'll call you SMO if you want me too..

Not sure what to talk about...

10/18/2012 #18
Smile for an Omega

You don't have to call me SMO, you can call whatever you want. I'm kind of unsure what to talk about here to... Uswaly I'm an Unending encyclpedia of random thoughts yet, when I go to say somthing I forget it all. Do you hunt or fish?

10/18/2012 #19
Howl of a Werewolf

I fish...

I dont hunt, with rifles and that... Well, I can, but I won't live with myself for killing other animals, Partically if it ends being cute little animals like bunnies or whatever...

10/18/2012 #20
Smile for an Omega

I hunt and fish. Hunting is healthy for the environment if, if, you do it right. My family has done it for years. To tell you the truth, my deer hunt starts Saturday. The only bad thing I've really found about hunting is the idiot hunters out there, the ones that shoot blindly and don't have good aim. They hit the animal but never find it because it runs off leaving no blood trail because they hit it in the intestines. I just hate hunters like that; if you can't shoot it right with as little pain to the animal as possible you shouldn't be hunting at all. A real hunter hits the heart or gets a double lung shot. Sorry about going on and on about this, it's just that idiots like that are ruining hunting for all the other good hunters out there and are hurting the deer to. Now that I think about it, do you believe in hunting at all? If you don't want me to talk about it just say so.

10/18/2012 . Edited 10/18/2012 #21
Howl of a Werewolf

(not suppose to be posted this time)...

10/18/2012 . Edited 10/18/2012 #22
Howl of a Werewolf

Not trying to be an annoyances, but environment is spelled wrong..

Anyway, that sure is a interesting pointed view.. ButI still don't have the heart to be a hunter... But hey, you do what need to do, not sure how it helps the environment though..

Yes I do believe in hunting, just don't prefer it, unless it's truelly neasseary for food or whatever, and not just for the hell of it...

10/18/2012 #23
Smile for an Omega

You're not being an annoyance, it helps me spot the many errors I have... I hunt for food not sport. I use the meat, heart, liver, fur and if I can, the antlers. It helps the environment because where I live the deer's population increases by 83 percent from the last year. If the deer were not hunted they would increase until there were more deer than food. With no food for the deer they start eating everything edible. The tree's would start dyeing because the deer have eaten all the bark, sprouts of new tree's would not get a chance to grow into full tree's, other animals starve from lack of food. Even the deer would die from starvation! This actually happened in Yellowstone Park with the Elk until they reintroduced wolves into the park. I've been studying wolves for a while and learned about this.

10/18/2012 #24
Howl of a Werewolf

I don't know mucha animals, so that was new knowlage to me..

Only factss I could give is..

Most animals could use their tungs as medicine.

And, Wolves can be known to eat their young

10/19/2012 #25
Smile for an Omega

I've never heard that about wolves before, I'll have to check it out. I kind of have an animal common sense because I live on a ranch, that and I've studied a lot of animal's. Do you Role Play?

10/19/2012 #26
Howl of a Werewolf

I heard it online, as I was looking them up on wikipedia and such

10/19/2012 #27
Smile for an Omega

I not exactly sure what to say now...

10/20/2012 #28
Howl of a Werewolf

Me niether

10/20/2012 #29
Smile for an Omega

Me and RexandRey are trying to get a thread setup for Role Play, any suggestions?

10/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Smile for an Omega REX and REY
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member