Sempiternal Village RP Forum
Come one, come all to Sempiternal Village! Currently the town is empty and I need YOU to populate it! Make friends, start a business, and even possibly meet your soul mate! Why aren't you joining? Carpe Diem!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Theo DeWitch

Okay, so usually contest submissions are based off of the game characters. But, since there is no rule about this, to my knowledge, I'll just say it: I am allowing you to write submissions of your characters or based off your characters, whether it be in a game town, or in Sempiternal Village. If you want to use Sempiternal Village and its original characters, ask the creators of these original characters if you can use them in your story. If you don't you'll be considered presumptuous, and you might get reported. If you get reported, you will either get a warning, or you could possibly get banned. Yes, I do have the power to do that, and don't think I won't use it. But hopefully I won't have to, nor will I abuse said power.

Another thing, when I post topics about contests, please follow said themes/genres and stated rating.

Also, even if I state the rating to be M or T, I would appreciate it if you did not use very offensive language. Language such as the f-word or the c-word. And I would not like it if you used colorful words used from more prostitute-like women. Lets keep this a fairly clean forum! Know the meaning of the word before you use it!

Also, one more thing, and this one isn't very obvious. I wish you guys would not make your characters do drugs. 'Nuff said.

9/9/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Theo DeWitch
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member