True Freedom
This is a forum for all things Catherine. Come here to discuss which girl is best for poor Vincent - no bashing now- , what was your favorite boss, whether you think there's a future for Toby and Erica, or even how Babel slaughtered you again and again! Come on in. You're free to discuss what you like.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lord Divestre Croft

Catherine has lovely set of eight, interesting endings... excluding the victorious ninth ending you unlock if you ever conquer Babel. Which one of them did you like the most?

For me, if I were to think fantasy-wise, I'd choose True Cheaters. After all, would want to pass up becoming the King of the Underworld for a wedding reception at the Stray Sheep Bar? However, if I thought realistically, I would choose True Freedom. Sadly in reality, the Underworld is beyond our reach, so I'm headed for outer space!

9/19/2012 . Edited 9/19/2012 #1
I'd go with the True Cheater ending. It's so badass being a demon living in the Underworld with a hot succubus girlfriend while you use your step dad as a chair! (Vincent and Catherine were literally sitting on Nergal the whole time they were talking, and Vincent didn't even notice until he started to move underneath him. It was weird but pretty funny once you think about it afterwards.)
6/3/2014 #2
Forum Moderators: Lord Divestre Croft
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member