Story Challenges
Hello there. I've been having a lot of ideas for stories lately, and while I enjoy writing I find it hard to get anything published, and I've got so many ideas buzzing through my head I just don't know what to do with them. Since I enjoy discussing stories with people and I'm currently doing two joint projects for Peanuts fanfics with Watanuki-Kun and Toonwriter, I thought it seemed logical to put my ideas up as story challenges. And any other authors can post topics for their own story challenges as well.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT

Hello again. Ok, so you've all read the summary, so you should understand what this forums all about. Story challenges. I know this probably sounds like me being lazy, and I don't blame you, I am a lazy person. I enjoy writing stories myself of course, but I have trouble updating, as anyone who reads my stories will know. I have many ideas which I believe would make for some great Peanuts fanfictions, most of them crossovers I'll admit, but hey, we could use a lot more of any type of stories featuring the Peanuts gang. Basically I'll post ideas for stories, meaning summaries and a few notes to explain certain details of the story to give you a good idea of what it would be like, without giving too much away. If anyone reading this would like to write one of the story for the ideas I post, tell me either here or in private messaging. The stories can be written either as joint projects, basically we would either both write half of each chapter and share ideas for how the plot would progress, or I could just be in an advisory role if you'd prefer to do all the actual writing by yourself. Alternatively, you can write the story independently if you wish, take the basic concept I give you here in the forums and write the story however you want, and I wouldn't have any say in it. You'd still have to tell me if you wish to write it though, since I'd be the one to give you the idea in the first place. I enjoy writing joint projects, so I hope this forum gets at least some response. And another thing, there's nothing here saying I'm the only one who gets to post challenges. If any of you have an idea for a story, be it a one-shot, a very long and complicated story, a mega-Peanuts crossover, or any type of story you would like to see written, just create your own topic and post those ideas. I'll be naming my topic "Tiger Lover 16's Peanuts Story Challenges" and likewise anyone wishing to post their own story challenges should label their topics similarly, with their own authors name of course. Just leave a summary and some story ideas for the challenge, and if you want you can write some restrictions for it, such as if you want the story to have a specific pairing just say so and whoever takes up the challenge will have to use that pairing. I know this all probably sounds complicated, but I thought this would be a good way to get some of my, and many other people's brilliant ideas out there. Now, before I finish I should mention a few rules on how I expect people to behave using this forum. One, no bashing other authos' story challenges and ideas, that's not nice, and flaming will especially not be tolerated. If you don't like someones idea for a story then keep your opinons to yourself, if you like their ideas, feel free to write them, but ask the authors who leave the challenges first. Two, keep your descriptions for your stories rated at least PG-13, I don't want to see a lot of swearing and inappropriate content filling all the topics. On that note, Story Challenges posted here can have the option of being M-Rated, just keep the descriptions toned down, there might be kids reading this. Well, that's all I can really think to say for now. As soon as I've written some summaries and notes for each of my story challenges I'll post them here, anyone else with an idea they think is good but aren't sure they can write the story themselves, help yourself to this forum. Au revoir... I think that's how you spell it?

9/22/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member