NinjaGo Favorite Pairings and Roleplay
Come here to talk Favorite Pairings(yaoi or not), some Canon roleplay, requests stories from me, or just talk to fellow NinjaGo lovers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
RedArsenic

Kai x Cole is by far my all time favorite pairing! I love how they complete each other and make the perfect couple. Their different personalities seem to balance each other out. Kai's more carefree and outgoing nature mixed with Cole's more serious and responsible nature. They are just so perfect for each other!

When I first started watching NinjaGo, i was instintly looking for a favorite character, and a favorite pairing. The first episode I watched was 'The Royal Blacksmiths'. Like the yaoi obessed girl i am, I found Cole to be my favorite for looking much more feminine then the others. After they were finished dancing, and Kai ran up to Cole to hug him, Lava-Shipping was put in my mind as a option for my favorite pairing. As I watched all the other episodes before 'The Royal Blacksmiths' I picked up on every hint of them being a couple. The lovely stares, the small talks, the sweet touches, all factors into forming Lava-Shipping into the best NinjaGo pairing.

Although when I turned the the NinjaGo fanfics, i was sad yet not surprised, to find no yaoi. Originally, my NinjaGo Random Story was not to be a Lava-Shipping. It was to be a normal non-yaoi story. Then i was inspired by ExadireNight and LetMeBeYourHero to make it a yaoi.

I am completly inlove with this couple. 3

10/23/2012 #1
PowerinPink

I know exactly what you mean! At first I didn't see anything between them, but after watching 'The Royal Blacksmith' the show got 100 times better :D

10/23/2012 #2
RedArsenic
I know! Now everytime i see a Lava-Shipping sign, I sequel so loudly! I love them so much they are adorable together.
10/23/2012 #3
SupeyNinjaZora19

The same thing happened to me too! I was watching The Royal Blacksmiths episode, and they were dancing. My big sister came in when I was laughing in excitement, then she looked to the TV to see Kai hugging Cole, and she said 'SHIP!' At first, I was like 'No way!' but then watched the episodes more and understood it all, I was like 'Omg...you were right...' and 'It's NOT THE SAME!!!!' They do make a cute pair though XD

Z Team, Out!

10/23/2012 #4
RedArsenic
Its seems as though we all first liked Lava-Shipping because of The Royal Blacksmiths episode. Thank the creators!!!! for having Kai hug Cole at that moment!
10/23/2012 #5
SupeyNinjaZora19

Hahaha! Thanks! (even though I think they didn't mean it like that) and the other episodes showed little stuff, but that eppie showed A LOT

Z Team, Out!

10/23/2012 #6
RedArsenic

I love how Kai can be protective of Cole and vice versa. It's rare, but it happens. They always watch out for each other. HOW SWEET!

10/23/2012 #7
PowerinPink

I know! It's so cute when they're so protective and sweet to each other without realizing it :3

They're so adorable together!!!!!

10/23/2012 #8
RedArsenic

Did you see how hard the Real Kai pucnched the Kai clone. FACT: He was worried about his hostile clone hurting his one true love. You could tell it in his eyes.

Plus Kai is so supportive of Cole. In The Royal Blacksmiths episode you could tell how he comforted Cole was all to make him feel more relaxed, plus he didnt judge.

They are so perfect for each other.

10/23/2012 #9
PowerinPink

I know (but it would be so...weird and probably scarring if they dated on the show) XD

Imagine a 6 yr old watching it and getting all confused

10/23/2012 #10
SupeyNinjaZora19

OMG!!! I just noticed that stuff right now!!! O_O I feel so ashamed!

Z Team, Out!

10/23/2012 #11
RedArsenic

It would be. But hey, a girl can dream cant she? I can imagine it scarring that poor six year old. Sad but funny :'D

10/23/2012 #12
derekstilinksi

Oh please please please let me join this convo i LOVE Kai and Cole together!!! tbh i think if they did start dating on the show (which they wouldn't cuz they like NEVER do that kind of thing. and yes im sure lots of little boys would be scarred) i would watch those episodes non stop, it would be awesome, i'm just saying.

10/24/2012 #13
derekstilinksi

This is going to sound really stupid, but will someone please explain to me why its called Lava-shipping??? Please help, i feel dumb because its my fave pairing and yet i don't know why its called that.

10/24/2012 #14
RedArsenic
It would be cool and kinda creepy if they did date in the show. I wouldnt care though. Its called Lava-Shipping because when you mix Fire with Earth you get lava. Plus my sister came up with it and it sounded right and it was a cool name for the couple. so it stuck.
10/25/2012 #15
derekstilinksi
Like imagine if their parents walked in? It would be like "Why 7year old watching gay lego ninjas?" O my god that would be funny. Bad, but still pretty funny. Ok the Lava-shipping thing makes sense now.
10/25/2012 #16
PowerinPink

Yeah I never understood the name either until now :)

10/25/2012 #17
RedArsenic
Well, now you guys know. Glad to educate you! It would be funny though. The latest episode was amazing! They look totally hot now
10/25/2012 #18
PowerinPink

I know!!!! I love the new suits and weapons (weird how they all have swords now)

The only gross thing is Lloyd's mom flirting with Sensei...awkward anyone?

10/25/2012 #19
RedArsenic
Im gonna miss Coles sycthe. It was creepy. I was like "BACK UP!"
10/25/2012 #20
SupeyNinjaZora19

Man, when I saw Sensi Whu looking at Lloyd's mom like that, I was like 'EWWW' and then when Lloyd asked 'So, how did you meet him?' and his mom was like 'Who? Whu?' I was like oh boy.... -_- Yeah, I don't think I would get used to seeing Cole with a sword. EVER! And QQ, does anyone else miss when it was only just the four ninja? I really don't like how it's mainly about Lloyd now :'(

Z Team, Out!

10/25/2012 #21
RedArsenic
i miss the other ninjas importance!! I wish they would make 4 episodes based on their struggles
10/25/2012 #22
SupeyNinjaZora19

Same here! At first, I loved how mainly episode was about a certain Ninja, and now it's about Lloyd! It sort of bugs me now, cuz It's mainly the same thnig over and over and over and over....well, you get the point. But that would be a good idea! I mean, sure, a few words every now and then, but how did it really affect them? I mean,Kai and Nya without their parents, Cole having it tough with his dad, Zane being a Nindroid, and Jay...his inventions not going too well?? (Idk anything a lot about Jay, maybe since they don't talk about their pasts that often -_-") I know that all that stuff mainly happened in the past, but it still had to sting, right?

Z Team, Out!

10/25/2012 #23
RedArsenic
Agreed! Although i was happy for Zane when he got his back! It was so sweet! Totally, Kai and Nya obviously havent forgot their parents. Cole must have some bad memories concerning losing his mom and his dad being on him like that. Zane might not feel like he's important because he's not human. And Jay might feel insecure becauses he's not the inventor his dad is.
10/25/2012 #24
SupeyNinjaZora19

Too bad they don't show much of their pasts!! *pouts* It would be a good episode, Flash Back into the Past type of thing...

Z Team, Out!

10/25/2012 #25
derekstilinksi
Ugghh i'm soooooo jealous i didnt get to see the new episode :'( ya'll are so mean.
10/25/2012 #26
PowerinPink

Don't worry, we won't spoil :)

And I agree with you guys! I miss the old times when it was just them! They NEED to have flashback episodes :)

10/25/2012 #27
SupeyNinjaZora19

yeah! Man...the Golden days were golden...now..they're still awesome!! I do seriously want some past stories or episodes or something DX Ninjago Creator people bug me!

Z Team, Out!

10/25/2012 #28
RedArsenic
I know! I guess they dont want to focus on the 4 masters of spinjitzu! All they care about is Lloyd, which is dumb. We need more Jay past moments as well
10/26/2012 #29
PowerinPink

Yeah, the last episode based on him was...what, his true potential episode?

He'll probably get one soon, since Zane just had one with his dad :3 (Cute, so cute)

I think they'll do one more episode for each character, and then all Lloyd -_-

10/26/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: RedArsenic PowerinPink
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member