NinjaGo Favorite Pairings and Roleplay
Come here to talk Favorite Pairings(yaoi or not), some Canon roleplay, requests stories from me, or just talk to fellow NinjaGo lovers.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
RedArsenic

Story idea's? Make a request. Remember I only do Yaoi.

10/23/2012 #1
PowerinPink

I've tried to do Yaoi...yeah didn't work -_-

I'm obssesed with Lava-Shipping! :D

Can you make one where Kai gets hurt/sick and Cole is protective :3

They're so cute together :)

10/25/2012 #2
SupeyNinjaZora19

I totally came up with another idea in school today!! :D (I was bored...Ninjago came to mind...then fanfiction...then Red-Golden Wings!) Okay, so you know that one episode where they all had evil doubles? well, what if something like this happened: Both Kai's and Cole's evil doubles come and mess with Cole and Kai? So, Kai's evil doule will go to Cole and mess with him about 'relationship' stuff and Cole's evil double will go to Kai but they won't even know it? Yeah...that came into mind in math when I was supposed to be doing stuff I don't even know about, then POOF! Story! Yeah, but you see, here's the thing, they DON'T know it! So, let's make Kai figure out first that 'Cole' isn't Cole, then Kai tries to to to the real Cole to tell him, but real Cole doesn't know? 'Kai' did something bad! (Idk what though!) Yeah...this is complicated, but I think you get the picture! :D Thanks!

Z Team, Out!

10/25/2012 #3
derekstilinksi
Dude thats awesome (i always come up with stuff like that in school when im supposed to be learning but i never write it down or anything) but seriously bro that is a legit story right there. Anyway my idea (its kinda dumb but whatevs) is like one of them (probably cole, cuz i think PowerinPink did one where kai gets turned into a kid) gets turned into a kid again and Garmadon keeps coming after him so the other gets like SUPER overprotective. I dont even know where that came but i had a weird dream about so i just thought 'eh what the heck, theres been crazier idaes'
10/25/2012 #4
PowerinPink

Really awesome idea!!! And I get tons of ideas at school and then forget -_-

And yes AbiBeyer I'm doing a series where each ninja gets turned into a kid (Finished Kai's story, and I'm in the middle of Jay's) :)

I had a good idea, and I'm thinking of writing about it, but I have enough on my plate :)

Okay so pretty much Sensei notices the boys and Nya have a...lack of knowledge? So he sends them to Ninjago High, where they have to try and live normal lives at school (and they're treated like celebs)

But I'm busy with the Halloween Story, the Child's Playagain 2, AND the Gender Bender :)

10/25/2012 #5
RedArsenic
IM BEING BOMBARDED WITH REQUEST'S!!
10/26/2012 #6
derekstilinksi
Hey you asked for dude. And PowerinPink I've read like all three of those stories and there all really good so just keep doing what your doing.
10/26/2012 #7
RedArsenic
Ill try to do them but no promises! ive been so busy
10/26/2012 #8
PowerinPink

Sorry Red! Don't rush :D

And thanks for reading my stories! Love all the atention its getting :D

10/26/2012 #9
RedArsenic
Of course! New authors are the best since the have so much potiental
10/26/2012 #10
SupeyNinjaZora19

Yeah, I SERIOUSLY need to write a NinjaGo fanfic!! DX

And the idea just kinda came into mind. I kept on thinking of my stories, because the same thing happens with me and this other character, then I was like 'Ninjago...Cole....KAI....GOLDEN WINGS!!!!' Heheh, and Thanks!! :D

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #11
derekstilinksi
Man, i am loving this, all my friends think its weird that I like a show meant for 8 year old boys, so this is awesome for me! I don't even know you people and yet i love you all! I REGRET NOTHING!
10/26/2012 #12
RedArsenic
Totally! Love YAOI!
10/26/2012 #13
SupeyNinjaZora19

lol same here! Even though we had just 'met', I feel like we're family already!!! :D and sometimes when I'm bored, I'll yell out NINJAGOOOOOO!!! and sometimes my friends or family just look at me and are like 'from that 4 year old show?' and i'm like 'I'm a 4 year old in kiddie years! don't judge me!' I just love it!

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #14
RedArsenic
We are a family. The other day my mom asked my how old i was because i was watching it. i was like "back up"
10/26/2012 #15
SupeyNinjaZora19

And then also th other day I was watching a re-run of the first season of Ninjago, and I was sitting up at the screen watching it. My friend walked in and he changed the channel, and idk why I did what I did, but I tackled him (omg, I'm laughing my head off right now) put him in a head lock, and yelled at him to change it back. He did, bu sadly, the episode ended, so for the rest of that day, he had to run away from me while I chased him with a random stick I found. Good times, good times

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #16
RedArsenic

I havent gone that far, but I would attack someone for NinjaGo. :D

10/26/2012 #17
SupeyNinjaZora19

Just to let you know, if the kid gets hurt, it doesn't matter. what matters is that you get the TV remote and they won't do it again. IT"S WORTH IT!! XD

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #18
RedArsenic

I know! I freak out if i miss only 2 minutes of the show. I would be like "I MISSED IT" and my sister was like "Yea only two minutes" and i glared at her. I was like "two minutes make all the difference!"

10/26/2012 #19
SupeyNinjaZora19

And then sometimes my little sister would be on the TV, my dad watching the game, my bigger sister doing..whatever she does, and my mom watching one of her novelas, and I'm like ninjago....ninjago....ninjago! And I wouldn't have a TV to watch it on (there's no WAY i would ask my dad to watch TV whens hes watching a game...I would be asking for a death wish if I did...) so I would just go on cartoon network to watch it or ask my sister. Buy when she would say no, I would go and watch it in the same room and shout as loud as I can NINJAGO! and she would get mad and I'd be like 'That's what you get...you butt!' I said Ninjgo so many times! :O

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #20
RedArsenic

I feel yah! I hate it when my family hogs the TVs and im like "NO!!"

10/26/2012 #21
PowerinPink

Haha story of my life!

I'll be honest, nobody knows that I watch the show. If they ask, I would say I watch it but nobody asks so...

And then I'll be in the middle of an episode, and then BAM! My parents come in and tell me to go do the laundry or something -_-

10/26/2012 #22
SupeyNinjaZora19

same here, either that or to come downstairs and eat or go do chores or go outside or clean the dog...I always get stuck with the dirty work -_-"

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #23
PowerinPink

I have an announcment to make

I have finally written my very FIRST YAOI STORY EVA!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I just realized this had nothing to do with the conversation, but whatever XD*

10/26/2012 #24
derekstilinksi
Congrats dude, i am so proud of you!! I went to a halloween themes birthday party for my nephews(there twins) tonight and i saw my other nephew wyatt there and he ran up to me and gave me a huge hug, i looked down to see what his costume was and what i saw just like made my heart grow like three sizes... HE WAS WEARING A PERFECT, DOWN TO A T, HOMEMADE JAY COSTUME!!! ahahaha i screamed "NINJAGO" picked him up, and gave him the biggest hug ever it was great
10/26/2012 #25
SupeyNinjaZora19

OMG!!! that's so sweet!!!! Dude, that made me happ just to read that!!! :D (Dying of cutness!!)

Powerin Pink, Congrats cuz for your first yaoi story!!! I'll be sure to check it out!!!

Z Team, Out!

10/26/2012 #26
PowerinPink

That's so adorable!!!!!!!!!! XD

And thanks guys :)

10/26/2012 #27
RedArsenic
Congrats Power! Cant wait to read it! That is adorable, my baby cousin went last year as a chicken and this year he's going as Thomas the Train.
10/27/2012 #28
derekstilinksi
Dude you can not imagine it was the best thing in the world for me. I went up to his mom and was like "i know the show is for like eight year old boys but i LOVE wyatts costume!!!" She said that she watches with them and loves it too. That made me feel better, but im really not ashamed of absolutely loving this show.
10/27/2012 #29
PowerinPink

Every time my stepmom comes in on me when I watch she's like 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'

Her- XD

Me: -_-

I wish I had a cousin or brother that watches this show!!!!

10/27/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: RedArsenic PowerinPink
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member