Fanfiction Ideas
What are some fanfiction ideas that you want to share? Or are just plain wrong? They don't need to be strictly Eva fanfic ideas.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Drew L

Yo, as you tell by the title, I have this weird idea for an Evangelion fanfic where Shinji and everybody encounter ol' Slendy. I thought I could draw on the connection of the theory that Slendy is actually the Grobmann (Great Man) of German legend, who was a fae who terrorized and kidnapped naughty children, and Asuka being German. Yeah, weak excuse, I know, but I'm still thinking it over.

It you don't know who the Slender Man is, check out "Slender Man Mythos" at TVTropes. It was a nigh complete list of stuff concerning him and links to them.

11/11/2010 #1
horror101

Cool! XD Sounds good!

12/20/2011 #2
Gob Hobblin

I got to thinking about this same thing looking at a video game someone made Slender Man two days ago! They just seem like they would merge together perfectly. I especially like how you factored in the Grobmann element - I don't think its a weak excuse at all, especially when you factor in Slender's primordial terror and Asuka's sheer vulnerability.

Please tell me you have something you're writing!

7/7/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: thubar2000
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member