is seven days to God a billion years to humans?
my science teacher had a lecture about how the world was created.what about the bible?God created the earth in seven days, but science says we developed over billions of years,so is seven days to God billions of years to us?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
BookObsesserNumberOne

It isn't a nuke. It is something far more nefarious.....hee hee hee.

*straight ad maker runs by with miniskirt on*

Thumbs up for anyone who did that, cause it sure wasn't me!

9/30/2010 #301
Yamamato

NOOO! You... kill me... with the... evil sight of... MAN IN MINISKIRT!

-Commits Seppuku-

10/7/2010 #302
SSJ-Jolt

Miniskirt = easy access

10/7/2010 #303
ImagingThings

Oooo...kaaaay...

10/8/2010 #304
BookObsesserNumberOne

I got that, I just didn't want to.

10/8/2010 #305
Yamamato

Jolt... you just killed my innocence. AGAIN!

-Seppuku!-

10/8/2010 #306
ImagingThings

Did you ever have any?

10/9/2010 #307
BookObsesserNumberOne

A little. My sister and I accidentally lost our innocence when I was 4....not in that way though.

10/9/2010 #308
ImagingThings

Well... I still have that form of innocence... but the good beheviour... NAAH!!

10/9/2010 #309
Yamamato

You have peaked my curiosity Book, how did you lose your innocence?

10/9/2010 #310
ImagingThings

I still have the... you know kind of innocence... but I guess I just don't wanna be a good little girl!

10/9/2010 #311
BookObsesserNumberOne

We found out about procreation. Not telling you how.

10/9/2010 #312
Yamamato

Let me guess... a babysitter came over, and once your parents left she invited her boyfriend. You fell asleep on the couch but woke up in the middle of the night to see the pair in the act. You said to yourself, that's weird, then went back to sleep.

Personally I'd have said in a loud voice, "What the hell are you doing?" or "Wow! You've got a small **!", maybe even "...I'll just go back to sleep now."

10/9/2010 #313
BookObsesserNumberOne

Nope, not the babysitter. My cousin told us.

10/10/2010 #314
Yamamato

Even better! Did your cousin show you pictures?

10/11/2010 #315
BookObsesserNumberOne

No, she was about 7 at the time, and had probably walked in on my aunt and uncle.

10/11/2010 #316
Yamamato

I can't imagine what that must have been for her. -Shudder- I'm sixteen and the more I think about it the more weirded out I get.

Is that sad or what?

10/11/2010 #317
BookObsesserNumberOne

Not very. Virginity before marriage isn't exactly a vanished concept.

10/11/2010 #318
ImagingThings

Meeeh... I'll just not marry... MEN, who needs them?

10/12/2010 #319
Yamamato

So you're a lesbian? No offense of course!

That be very hot.

10/12/2010 #320
ImagingThings

Nope. I'm just single forever! I do find certain guys rather... well hot! But I'd much rather just be me. XD

10/12/2010 #321
SonnyGoten

-

10/12/2010 . Edited 2/5/2013 #322
BookObsesserNumberOne

I still find men hot, but I'm not even looking for a date.

10/12/2010 #323
Yamamato

I'm thinking that I'm still a bit weirded out by hanky panky becuase my innocence was taken away from me when I was 10.

On a side note... HOLY ** IT'S EDWARD CULLEN! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!

10/12/2010 #324
ImagingThings

I see, so you're addicted to the bachelor's life. XD

Yup! XD I'm a bachelor on my way to becoming a bachelor (of the other meaning of the word)

10/13/2010 #325
SSJ-Jolt

I walked in on my parents in the act when I was... somewhere between 8 and 10. I just thought it was 'n*** hugging' and left the room when they told me too, innocence intact, though now that I'm older and know full well what it was it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I guess it did help that when I hit puberty they went out of thier way to get books to help explain in detail how sex and procreation work, between them and my schools sex ed class I was able to make my own oppinions the act and when I should do it...

Considering how much of a perv I am now it may shock you to know I refused an offer of sex from a crush of mine when I was 15. And no, I don't regret it.

Virginity before marriage isn't a dead concept, many people follow the ideal and I respect them for thier dedication to it. The only time I ever feel sex before marriage is wrong is when those involved are too young to really fully understand what thier doing, despite being a perv and a lolicon I'd never agree to a legal age of concent below 14 for girls (because they mature faster then guys, I'm speaking from experiance as a guy here), though thats assuming thier bodies have grown as fast as thier minds, and, grudgingly for fairness only, 16 for guys though 18 for guys is a better age for some mental maturity from them.

Imaging and Book both sound a little like how my beloved did before I won my way into her heart, she wasn't interested in guys or relationships at all beyond simple friendship and had previously only dated guys because of the meddling of her parents... In our own ways we touched one another's hearts and now neither of us can imagine a world without the other in it...

You both may say you either aren't interested or intend to stay single forever, but eventually someone will come along and sweep you off your feet while you become thier whole world. Or you could be the progessive new-age woman and sweep the guy off his feet. Bonus points if you sweep eachother off your feet.

Don't feel awkward about being wierded out by sex, I don't know how old you are, but at the ripe ol' age of 25 I'm going to assume I'm your senior, but when I was a teenager I had little interest in the act beyond the naive idea it was something extremely special to be shared between those deeply in love only. Heck, untill I was in the 11th grade having a girlfriend was more about holding hand, kissing and seeing movies then the hanky panky. Once I was in the 11th grade I would have been happy to get nasty with anything that had a cute face and a skirt. I'm not saying you'll be the same, just don't feel alone in disinterest.

Man, I've sure rambled in this post haven't I?

10/13/2010 #326
ImagingThings

You both may say you either aren't interested or intend to stay single forever, but eventually someone will come along and sweep you off your feet while you become thier whole world. Or you could be the progessive new-age woman and sweep the guy off his feet. Bonus points if you sweep eachother off your feet.

Yeah... then we'll be in a big (well... semi-big... small actually) pile on the floor. And then we can pick each other up again! XD

10/13/2010 #327
Yamamato

I said in an above post that I am 16 Jolt. Good arguments all of them.

10/13/2010 #328
BookObsesserNumberOne

You both may say you either aren't interested or intend to stay single forever, but eventually someone will come along and sweep you off your feet while you become thier whole world.

I know. It runs in the family. My mom did have crushes in high school, but nothing major hit until college. Same with my grandmother, same with me. My sister missed the gene and is counting down the days until she turns 16, which is dating age for our religion. I realize I'm going to get into a relationship and eventually marry, just not yet. Maybe it is a good thing that we don't even start seriously thinking about it until college. But hey, in sex, the chemicals are everything, so I'm not weirded out by the fact that mine don't hit until adulthood.

10/13/2010 #329
SSJ-Jolt

Your religion has a set dating age?

I'm tempted to laugh now...

10/13/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: bandgeek8
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member