Gift-Giving Extravaganza 2013
Want to give back to people? Just want fics written for you? Want to be a part of a HUGE joint venture involving many fanfiction writers? sign-ups shut. some requests still open. week 11!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
AlwaysPadfoot

GIFT - EXCHANGE 2013

24 OF 52 SPOTS FILLED

I, Ami, am going to be writing one fic each week of 2013 :)

Every week in 2013 I am going to give someone a gift of a one-shot, or drabble.

I write for HARRY POTTER and MERLIN (Why not?)

You can reply to this thread with your favourite pairings, prompts, and the week you'd like to claim and I'll put you on the list!

SHIPS I SAIL :)

Pairings - Harry Potter

TOM RIDDLE ERA: Tom/Hermione, Abraxas/OC, Tom/OC, Abraxas/Hermione

MARAUDER: James/Sirius (Platonic), Lily/James, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Marlene, Sirius/McGonagall (Crack or Serious), Sirius/OC, Remus/OC, Regulus/Lily, Regulus/Sirius, Andromeda/Ted, Andromeda/Sirius, Bella/? (Dub-con or non-con), Bella/Narcissa.

TRIO: Seamus/Morag, Draco/Luna, Oliver/Harry, Dean/Seamus, Harry/Daphne, Neville/OC, Hermione/Neville, Fred/George, Charlie/Percy, Seamus/OC, Dean/OC

NEXT-GEN: Teddy but not Teddy/Victorie, LilyLuna/Louis, LilyLuna/OC, Albus/OC, Teddy/OC, Teddy/Roxanne, Albus/Scorpius, Scorpius/LilyLuna

OT3's: Sirius/Remus/Marlene, Sirius/Remus/OC, Teddy/Roxanne/OC

Pairings - Merlin

Merlin/Morgana, Merlin/Mordred, Merlin/Arthur, Gwaine/Percivel...

OT3's - Merlin/Morgana/Mordred

:)

12/17/2012 . Edited 1/4/2013 #1
AlwaysPadfoot

ENTRIES

Below are the weeks claimed and their perspective pairings for now.

Week 1: Lizaluvsdoggies (Liza)

Marauder Bonding

Week 2: Cheeky Slytherin Lass

Seamus/

Week 3: Lady Phoenix Fire Rose/Lord HJP

Harry/Gabrielle

Week 4: Gamma Orionis

Bellatrix/Voldemort, Draco/Luna, Bellatrix/Sirius, Bellatrix/Lily,

Week 5: acciohope15

LilyLuna/Scorpius

Week 6: Ginny124

James/Lily

Week 7: Exceeds Expectations

Hannah/Luna

Week 8: Dramione Forever

Charlie/Tonks

Week 9: xThe Painted Lady

ScorLily (1st Person)

Week 10: Missing Mommy

Charlie/Draco

Week 11: MissDominiqueLysander

Scorpius/Lily/Rose (First Person Rose)

Week 12: Morghen

Harry Potter: Remus/Sirius, Regulus/Gideon, Bellatrix/Charlie

Merlin: Merthur (of course), GwaineMerlin( possibly onesided on Gwaine's part? but friendship or mutual romantic interest is fine, too)

Week 13: dimitrisgirl18

Parings: JamesxLily, maybe with Harry or with their Marauder friends, and TeddyxAnyone.

Week 14: silver-nightstorm

Merlin/Morgana/Mordred

Week 15: mew-tsubaki

DaphneNeville, EloiseFenrir, BinnsFatlady, RemusLilyLP, PercyHermione.

Week 16: xakemii

SiriusRemus or MerlinArthur

Week 17: Memento Vivere

Tom-Voldemort/Hermione, Scorpius/Slytherin!Lily Luna, Draco/Ravenclaw!Astoria, Draco/Luna, Regulus/Marlene, Rabastan/Andromeda, , Rodolphus/Narcissa.

Week 18: Rosawyn

Harry Potter!AU for Merlin? Gwaine/Merlin with Gwaine in either Slytherin or Gryffindor and Merlin in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

Week 20: forgotten timelords

hp :, scorpiuslily, remussirius, ginnyblaise,

merlin : merthur, morganamerlin.

Week 22: owluvr

Lily/James, Mollyii/OC, Sirius/OC, Andromeda/Ted

Week 24: Cookies-and-Ink

Draco/Ginny

Week 25: autumn midnights

Roxanne/female OC, any next-gen cousincest pairing, Slytherin!Lily Luna-centric, Rowena/Salazar, Godric/Helga, Remus/Lily

Week 26: Jasmine

Merlin/Arthur

Week 32: SophyWald

Harry/Slytherin Girl

Week 42: LittleAnimagus

Mergana

12/17/2012 . Edited 1/4/2013 #2
xThe Painted Lady

Claiming a week but you can choose which one because I don't care which. :)

Scorpius/Lily and if you manage to write Score or Lily in first person believably I'll give you cookies please. :P

12/17/2012 #3
Four Leafed Clove

Any week.

Scorpius/Lily/Rose written in Rose's first person.

12/17/2012 #4
AlwaysPadfoot
@xPainted Lady - Luckily, first person is my preferred preference :) ill put you in week nine :)
12/17/2012 #5
AlwaysPadfoot
Dom - :o an OT3, it would be my pleasure to write Scorpius/Lily/Rose and like I said above... First person is my thing :D
12/17/2012 #6
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

I'd just thought I'd point out that I am Lady Phoenix Fire Rose, not Lady Phoenix Fire Flame... though, I do like it with flame on the end.

12/17/2012 . Edited 12/17/2012 #7
AlwaysPadfoot

*facepalm* Doi, I knew that - I'll change it now. :P

12/18/2012 #8
Morghen

Week twelve, please!

Harry Potter: Remus/Sirius, Regulus/Gideon, Bellatrix/Charlie

Merlin: Merthur (of course), GwaineMerlin( possibly onesided on Gwaine's part? but friendship or mutual romantic interest is fine, too)

Thanks!

-Morghen

12/18/2012 #9
dimitrisgirl18

Hi darling, I'd love a fic! :) Any week at all is fine.

Parings: JamesxLily, maybe with Harry or with their Marauder friends, and TeddyxAnyone. If this isn't broad enough, choose whatever you like, and I'm sure it'll be lovely.

Allie

12/18/2012 #10
AlwaysPadfoot

Morghen - Awesome - I'll pop you in for week 12 asap :)

Allie - I'll put you in whatever week is free next - I think its 13. Those are fine by the way - I can most definitely work with them :)

12/19/2012 #11
mew-tsubaki
Hi, Ami! mew here. :3 xxxxx HariPo: DaphneNeville, EloiseFenrir, BinnsFatlady, RemusLilyLP, PercyHermione. xxxxx Prompts: heaviest, days that drag on, strips, "It /had/ been a lovely afternoon...", & the inches just pile up. xxxxx Week 15, please & thanks! xxxxx -mew! :) (Sorry for the smush--on my phone. @-@)
12/20/2012 #12
AlwaysPadfoot

mew-tsubaki - awesome I'll put in you now :)

12/20/2012 #13
dimitrisgirl18

Hi, I'm Allie! I would love a fic, please? Any week will do. If you have the first week of July that would be amazing (my birthday).

Pairings: James/Lily or Sirius/McGonagell as friends, perhaps during the Marauder era or when he comes back during the trio? Whatever you'd like. :)

If you do James/Lily, it would be adorable to have some baby Harry, but that's 100% optional.

12/20/2012 #14
controlled climb

Hey. Any week, please. :3

I would love SiriusRemus or MerlinArthur, please.

Prompts:

• white collar
  • accent
  • 'This City' by Patrick Stump
  • tangled hair
  • "Aren't you scared?"
  • addition
12/20/2012 #15
autumn midnights

Hey Ami, I'm Jess!

Week 25, if you please!

Pairings: Roxanne/female OC, any next-gen cousincest pairing, Slytherin!Lily Luna-centric, Rowena/Salazar, Godric/Helga, Remus/Lily

12/20/2012 #16
whirlwinds of watercolours

I'd like Week 17, please. :)

Pairings: Tom-Voldemort/Hermione, Scorpius/Slytherin!Lily Luna, Draco/Ravenclaw!Astoria, Draco/Luna, Regulus/Marlene, Rabastan/Andromeda, , Rodolphus/Narcissa.

Thank you! :)

12/21/2012 #17
AlwaysPadfoot

I'll add everyone when I get on my laptop - @Allie - I already have you :p

12/26/2012 #18
AlwaysPadfoot

ALL UPDATED

29 SPACES STILL OPEN!

1/3/2013 #19
silver-nightstorm

Could I have the next available week (I think it's 14?) and have Merlin/Morgana/Mordred? :3

1/3/2013 #20
AlwaysPadfoot

silver-nightstorm - I can most certainly do that :)

1/3/2013 #21
silver-nightstorm

Yippie~!

1/3/2013 #22
Rosawyn

I don't know you, so I hope it's okay for me to post a request here.

I don't care what week; just fit me in wherever and I'll be ecstatic.

Would you be willing to write a Harry Potter!AU for Merlin? My Merlin OTP is Gwaine/Merlin (I notice you don't have it listed as a ship you sail, so if you'd rather just write them as friends, that's fine too). I'd love to see Gwaine in either Slytherin or Gryffindor and Merlin in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. You can include other Merlin characters if you want or just focus the story on Gwaine and Merlin.

I enjoy short fics, so please don't feel that you need to write anything lengthy for me. :)

1/4/2013 #23
AlwaysPadfoot

Thats completely fine - you're doing me a favour! :)

I'll fill you into the next week available (I think its 17)

Since I'm planning a huge HarryPotter!AU for Merlin. It would be great to test the waters with a OneShot. I can write a Gwaine/Merlin for you definitely. They're a ship that is growing on me and I want to read more!

I'll add you now :)

EDIT: DOne - week 18 :)

1/4/2013 . Edited 1/4/2013 #24
Rosawyn

Awesome! Thanks so much! :D

I'm so excited! :D

1/4/2013 #25
AlwaysPadfoot

Me too :D

1/4/2013 #26
starlight.moon.princess

Hi! I'm Rishika, and I'm new here, and I don't know you - so I hope it's OK that I'm requesting a fic here!

I don't care which week, but I'd like a Sirius/Remus or Scorpius/Albus piece, if possible. Thanks!

1/6/2013 . Edited 1/6/2013 #27
The Original Horcrux
Hey there :) if you can slip me into he next available week, that'd be great! // any of these pairings will do. Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, Neville/Luna, Lucy/Lysander, Dean/Parvati, Charlie/Katie, Ginny/Gabrielle, Hugo/Lorcan
1/6/2013 #28
WeasleySeeker

OH MY GOD YOU'RE WRITING MERLIN I LOVE YOU

*cough*

Er, can I have the soonest available week please? :)

For Merlin, I'd love anything featuring Gwaine, Mordred or Morgana, though I don't really ship them with anyone except perhaps myself so something unromantic would be lovely.

If not, my HP ships are Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, Remus/Tonks, Ted/Andromeda :)

1/8/2013 #29
AlwaysPadfoot

i shall add the above when i next get on my laptop :) tomorrow

1/8/2013 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: glowing neon gift-giving extravaganza 2013, Gamma Orionis, whirlwinds of watercolours, MissingMommy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member