Gift-Giving Extravaganza 2013
Want to give back to people? Just want fics written for you? Want to be a part of a HUGE joint venture involving many fanfiction writers? sign-ups shut. some requests still open. week 11!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wendy Brune

I, Wendy, am going to write 12 fics for people this year - one a month.

Listed below are fandoms I would be willing to write for. Note that if there is something you REALLY want and you think I might be willing to try it, feel free to ask. (I would recommend putting a back-up from my list, though, just in case.) I also tend to prefer canon or canon-compliant things, but I can take a stab at AU if needed.

I don't do: lemons, slash for the sake of slash, or gore. Feel free to be specific in your request (including quotes, prompts, etc) or vague, too.

Fandoms:

• A Great and Terrible Beauty
  • Disney (Mostly anything, but especially the Princesss!)
  • Divergent
  • Harry Potter
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Hunger Games
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Peter Pan

Jan -Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

• Harry Potter; [Harry/Ginny, Harry/Luna, Harry/Gabrielle, or all combined XD]; Dreams -- A Near Death Experience -- "Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them." -- "Life is not pointless, there are 88 points to it." -- "Who are you? / "What sort of dumb question is that. I am who I am, an' I am who I was, an' I am who I will always be." / "That's no answer." / "That's the only answer worth giving."; Adventure/Romance

Feb - underthelane

• Harry Potter; [Hermione/Draco, Theo/Hermione, Fred/Hermione, Lily/James, Scorpius/Rose]
  • Hunger Games; [Katniss/Peeta]

March -EHWIES

• Harry Potter; [Maurder era, Lily/James, James/Marlene, James/Dorcas (arranded marriage), Sirius/Marlene, Sirius/Remus (but only if you can hedge it where they're not like gay gay just confused and derping around), Obscure characters, Blacks (Hogwarts years)]

April - smudgedcrimsonlipstick

• The Hunger Games; [Katniss/Finnick (what if annie and peeta died), Gale/Johanna, Prim/Peeta (what if katniss died)]; 'Scientist' by Coldplay -- 'Foundations' by Kate Nash

May - forgotten timelords

June - our little infinity

• The Hunger Games; 'Paradise' by Coldplay

July - shakespeares

• Harry Potter; [Harry/Hermione]; age has never made me wise.

August - The Original Horcrux

• Harry Potter; [Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, Neville/Luna, Charlie/Katie, Dean/Parvati, Ginny/Gabrielle, Hugo/Lorcan, Lucy/Lysander]

September - irmaida

• Disney; [Rapunzel/Eugene, Mother Gothel (both Tangled), any Disney villain, Chihiro/Haku, anything No Face (both Spirited Away), Tiana/Naveen (preferably in Naveen's perspective--Princess and the Frog), Hercules/Meg (Hercules), Mulan/Shang (Mulan), Giselle/Robert (Enchanted), John Smith/Pocahontas (Pocahontas--and I don't care what the sequel says, they belong together), Phoebus/Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame), Buzz/Jessie (Toy Story 3)]; pink, near, running

October - TikiPrincess

• The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
  • Peter Pan/Harry Potter crossover; [Lost Boys, Harry Potter]; What if Harry Potter was a Lost Boy? -- What if the Lost Boys went to Hogwarts?

November - SophyWald

• Harry Potter; [Harry/Bellatrix, Harry/Luna, Harry/Lucius, Harry/Voldemort, Harry/Daphne, Harry/Fleur, Rowena/Salazar, James/Lily, Sirius/Amelia, Remus/Tonks, Remus/Narcissa, Harry/Rabastan, Anything with Regulus or Bellatrix, Teddy/Victoire, Scorpius/Lilyii]; 'Knocking On Heaven's Door' Guns'N Roses -- the smell of grass after the rain -- sunset -- Hogwarts -- something sad or happy -- 'Undisclosed desires' by Muse -- sand -- ashes -- end of the world scenery -- "Just because I'm the King doesn't mean I have to do all the work!" "You're not King!" -- 'Last Night' by Good Charlotte -- black -- vanilla -- lace -- "Let's go, it's safe, there's nothing here. *a few minutes later find something dangerous* "I thought you said it was safe!" -- "Is it hidden? is it safe?" -- hidden -- secrets --- butterfly -- strip poker

December - Budapest All Over Again

• Harry Potter; [Harry Potter, Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Marlene, James/Lily, Marauders in general]; HP characters in a Divergent world.
  • The Hunger Games; [Peeta/Katniss, Finnick/Annie]; THG characters in a Divergent World
1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #1
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose

Harry Potter, with first open spot please:

Pairings- Harry/Ginny, Harry/Luna, Harry/Gabrielle, or but only if you are really willing too Harry/Ginny/Luna/Gabrielle

Prompts- Dreams, A Near Death Expeirnce "Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them." "Life is not pointless, there are 88 points to it." "Who are you? / "What sort of dumb question is that. I am who I am, an' I am who I was, an' I am who I will always be." / "That's no answer." / "That's the only answer worth giving." Genre- Adventure/Romance

1/1/2013 #2
glowing neon

January, please! LADY YOU ARE CRUEL. You're lucky you're awesome :p

December, then.

• Harry Potter; Sirius/Remus, Sirius/Marlene, James/Lily. Marauders in general.
  • thg; Peeta/Katniss, Finnick/Annie.

I'm trying to get people to write me hp or thg characters/pairings in the Divergent universe, in factions/the factionless/as divergents. so. yeah.

if you need prompts, just ask :3

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #3
Luna Rapunzel

March because March 4th is my birthday! :D

I'll take Harry Potter, please! You probably know the drill already--Marauder era, pick any characters or ships you like and I'll probably be happy. Solid go-to's include Lily/James, James/Marlene, James/Dorcas arranged marriage fic lololol, Sirius/Marlene, Sirius/Remus but only if you can hedge it where they're not like gay gay just confused and derping around. Fleshing out obscure characters makes me happy, the hpwiki page for the First Order is a solid reference for this, and I also like the Blacks in their Hogwarts years if that's easier for you. I can come up with prompts if you're stuck and need more direction, but I'm not super picky!

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #4
bloodbuzz

July please!

harry potter, harry/hermione, age has never made me wise.

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #5
underthelane

February please!

Harry Potter: Hermione/Draco, Theo/Hermione, Fred/Hermione, Lily/James, Scorpius/Rose

Hunger Games: Katniss/Peeta

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #6
Wendy Brune

Updated!

1/1/2013 #7
finnickcanyouknot

pairing: katniss/finnick (what if annie and peeta died), gale/johanna, prim/peeta (what if katniss died)

prompt: the scientist by coldplay and foundations by kate nash

/edit: oh, and whatever week's nearest, please

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #8
TikiPrincess

October please!

Lizzie Bennet Diaries - because you know you want to!

Back-up: Peter Pan - something about the Lost Boys. Or what if Harry Potter was one of the Lost Boys from Never Never Land? Or what if Never Never Land exists in Harry Potter's world?

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #9
The Crownless Queen

November please!

Pairings: Harry/Bellatrix (we need more of those) Harry/Luna (same) Harry/Lucius Harry/Voldemort Harry/Daphne Harry/Fleur (I love Harry, did you notice? but cause I'm nice and know that not everyone do, I'll give you others) Rowena/Salazar James/Lily Sirius/Amelia Remus/Tonks Remus/Narcissa Harry/Rabastan Anything with Regulus or Bellatrix Teddy/Victoire Scorpius/Lilyii

Prompts- 'Knocking On Heaven's Door' Guns'N Roses, the smell of grass after the rain, sunset, Hogwarts, something sad or happy, 'Undisclosed desires' by Muse, sand, ashes, end of the world scenery, "Just because I'm the King doesn't mean I have to do all the work! -You're not King!", 'Last Night' by Good Charlotte, black, vanilla, lace, "Let's go, it's safe, there's nothing here. *a few minutes later find something dangerous* -I thought you said it was safe!", "Is it hidden? is it safe?", hidden, secrets, butterfly, strip poker.

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #10
saltzmans
claiming may! I'll send you pairings when I'm off my phone!
1/1/2013 #11
truces

wendyyyyy.

june, please. could you do thg with the coldplay song 'paradise'? i have a fic idea for it, but i'm curious where others will take it. :)

lova ya, wendybird!

1/1/2013 #12
The Original Horcrux

I'll grab May please!

Ron/Hermione, Rose/Scorpius, Neville/Luna, Charlie/Katie, Dean/Parvati, Ginny/Gabrielle, Hugo/Lorcan, Lucy/Lysander :)

1/1/2013 #13
irmelonlord

I snag November!

edit: I just noticed somebody else already snagged November. Okay I'll take October... or anything available.

Disney--

Rapunzel/Eugene (yes these two!) or anything Mother Gothel-related really (both Tangled), actually any Disney villain, Chihiro/Haku, anything No Face (both Spirited Away), Tiana/Naveen (preferably in Naveen's perspective--Princess and the Frog), Hercules/Meg (Hercules), Mulan/Shang (Mulan), Giselle/Robert (Enchanted), John Smith/Pocahontas (Pocahontas--and I don't care what the sequel says, they belong together), Phoebus/Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame), oh and Buzz/Jessie (Toy Story 3)

and phew I finished that list.

If you can't write a Disney fic, then any canon pairing from Hunger Games or Harry Potter will do.

prompt: pink, near, running

1/1/2013 . Edited 1/1/2013 #14
autumn midnights

Hi, I'm Jess! I'll take whatever's left :)

Pairings: Parvati/Seamus, Dean/Lavender, Slytherin!Lily Luna/Scorpius, Percy/Hermione, Victoire/Neville, Roxanne/Lee, Lily/James

1/1/2013 #15
Wendy Brune

Ahh! Sadly, Jess, I am all closed off! However, if the people with open spots don't edit in their requests within a week or so, I'll replace you! So sorry. =(

1/1/2013 #16
Forum Moderators: glowing neon gift-giving extravaganza 2013, Gamma Orionis, whirlwinds of watercolours, MissingMommy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member