The Anti-Plagiarism Investigation Reports
The Anti-Plagiarism Investigation Reports (TAPIR), formerly known as 'The Plagiarism Report'. This is a forum to report, investigate and document cases of plagiarism on Fanfiction Dot Net (FFN). Your story got stolen and need help? See a stolen story posted and want to report it? This is the place. Please read the 'How To' thread before posting. STARTING 2014, TAPIR WILL ONLY ACCEPT PLAGIARISM CASES. COPYRIGHT CASES GO TO NEW CI ONLY FORUM.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Artimae

I have a count of at least four stories, so doing them all.

Suspect: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4338134/Yoshevil

Suspect Story 1: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9524585/1/Trixie-the-G reat-and-Powerful

Original Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Showtime

Original Story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119191/trixie-the- great-and-powerful

Suspect Story 2: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9517296/1/Mare-Do-Well -The-Series

Original Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/ShadeJak (Note: User-submitted blog about awareness of theft: http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/197686/alarming-new s )

Original Story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/99681/mare-do-well -the-series

Suspect Story 3: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9469758/1/The-Mysterio us-Adventures-of-Mare-Do-Well

Original Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Scarecrowbrad

Original Story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/67502/the-mysterio us-adventures-of-maredowell

Suspect Story 4: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9420494/1/Mare-Do-Well -As-the-Sky-Falls

Original Author: ShadeJak (link above)

Original Story: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/97116/mare-do-well -as-the-sky-falls

8/19/2013 . Edited by O Long Johnson, 12/4/2013 #1
RogueMudblood

excerpts for ease of reporting:

One - stolen:

"Step this way! Don't be shut out, friend," yelled the front gate barker pony, who stood outside the front gate to the Baum Brothers Carnival. Various ponies performed your usual carnival sideshow feats, from lifting 10,000 pound weights to seemingly breathing fire. In a trailer labeled "Trixie, the Great and Powerful," a young earth pony stallion got ready for a show.

"I always knew I was destined for show business," Max, the stallion, said, smiling at his cutie mark of a magic box. "And now look at me; a magician's assistant!"

"Well, opportunity always comes when you least expect it, my friend…" said a mare's voice, before the unicorn mare it belonged to burst through a nearby curtain dramatically. She had a sky-blue coat, a white mane and tail, and wore a white shirt, a black vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a purple cape.

"Wow! What a get-up," said Max trotting up to Trixie. Trixie smiled and removed the small hat her assistant was wearing.

"You won't need that. You are playing the simple city colt," said Trixie, before using her magic to run a red handkerchief across her hoof, and cause a music box to appear. Max gasped. "A gift in honor of your debut," said Trixie. As Max reached for the music box, Trixie held it back. "Now, this belonged to my grandmother. A Wonderbolt, and a decorated war hero," she said.

"Your grandmother?" inquired Max.

"Yes. She was killed in battle, the poor thing," said Trixie.

One - original: (published 2013-07-24)

"Step this way! Don't be shut out, friend," yelled the front gate barker pony, who stood outside the front gate to the Baum Brothers Carnival. Various ponies performed your usual carnival sideshow feats, from lifting 10,000 pound weights to seemingly breathing fire. In a trailer labeled "Trixie, the Great and Powerful," a young earth pony stallion got ready for a show.

"I always knew I was destined for show business," Max, the stallion, said, smiling at his cutie mark of a magic box. "And now look at me; a magician's assistant!"

"Well, opportunity always comes when you least expect it, my friend…" said a mare's voice, before the unicorn mare it belonged to burst through a nearby curtain dramatically. She had a sky-blue coat, a white mane and tail, and wore a white shirt, a black vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a purple cape.

"Wow! What a get-up," said Max trotting up to Trixie. Trixie smiled and removed the small hat her assistant was wearing.

"You won't need that. You are playing the simple city colt," said Trixie, before using her magic to run a red handkerchief across her hoof, and cause a music box to appear. Max gasped. "A gift in honor of your debut," said Trixie. As Max reached for the music box, Trixie held it back. "Now, this belonged to my grandmother. A Wonderbolt, and a decorated war hero," she said.

"Your grandmother?" inquired Max.

"Yes. She was killed in battle, the poor thing," said Trixie.

Two - stolen:

Months ago...

"How can you do this, Vinyl?!" The gray unicorn stallion with the spiky black mane demanded indignantly.

"Sonic Boom, it's NOT my fault!" The white unicorn with the wild blue mane answered, levitating up her mirrored purple shades so he could see her magenta eyes and realize her honesty. "They made the decision, Cadence and Shining Armor chose me. We've been friendly rivals since we started, you can't take this personally against me." She explained.

"Easy for you to say, you went with it because they picked you! If you were in my place you'd have been just as mad! When do you plan to gloat about it to the other deejays?" Sonic answered in disgust.

"Don't assume things about me. I'm not a pony who rubs my accomplishments in somepony's face!" Vinyl said, already getting visibly upset. "Not like you do sometimes." In hindsight, it probably was better she won this gig for doing the music at the royal wedding, even if Sonic Boom was her friend, boy did he brag. "If you can't be happy for me, then we can't be friends." She explained to the shocked unicorn.

"This isn't over. One day, you'll see who the real music master is. Who REALLY deserves the recognition of royalty!" Sonic said, turning and storming off. Vinyl sighed and looked down at her food… nothing to do now but get with Cadence and Shining Armor about what songs they wanted.

Two - original: (published 2013-04-24)

Months ago...

"How can you do this, Vinyl?!" The gray unicorn stallion with the spiky black mane demanded indignantly.

"Sonic Boom, it's NOT my fault!" The white unicorn with the wild blue mane answered, levitating up her mirrored purple shades so he could see her magenta eyes and realize her honesty. "They made the decision, Cadence and Shining Armor chose me. We've been friendly rivals since we started, you can't take this personally against me." She explained.

"Easy for you to say, you went with it because they picked you! If you were in my place you'd have been just as mad! When do you plan to gloat about it to the other deejays?" Sonic answered in disgust.

"Don't assume things about me. I'm not a pony who rubs my accomplishments in somepony's face!" Vinyl said, already getting visibly upset. "Not like you do sometimes." In hindsight, it probably was better she won this gig for doing the music at the royal wedding, even if Sonic Boom was her friend, boy did he brag. "If you can't be happy for me, then we can't be friends." She explained to the shocked unicorn.

"This isn't over. One day, you'll see who the real music master is. Who REALLY deserves the recognition of royalty!" Sonic said, turning and storming off. Vinyl sighed and looked down at her food… nothing to do now but get with Cadence and Shining Armor about what songs they wanted.

Three - stolen:

There he lay, her boyfriend. He was fast asleep, so now was the perfect time for her to leave to go to second job. It's not like she had any choice in the matter. When they left their own hometowns to live here together, they not only found out what kind of hay-hole this town was, but the lengths she would go to protect him. He was just lying there, too, completely oblivious to what she was about to go and do. She wished so hard that she could tell him, but she had made some powerful enemies here in New Maredrid City, so she couldn't take that chance. She finished putting her mask on and then her wide brimmed hat. "Time to get to work," she said solemnly.

The purple clad pegasus leapt from her apartment window and took flight. There was far too much crime in this city. So much so that she had to adopt a new identity amidst all the chaos to defend the one pony she would leave her friends and family for. She left Ponyville to become one of the weather managers of New Maredrid City. She remembered years ago that there was a violet clothed heroine that went by the name of Mare Do Well. She wasn't her though. She was the new one, and from the looks of it, this town needed a hero. She took long leaps from building to building, doing her best to avoid being seen and so better surprise the various villains across the city. Everything seemed clear tonight, so she indulged herself in remembering what had brought herself here. Her boyfriend had been stabbed while walking back home. She wouldn't let that stand so she bought a hat and set out to find justice herself. This town was corrupt as hay, and it was also a thousand miles away from Canterlot. She wasn't sure whether or not Princess Celestia or Princess Luna knew of this wretched hive of scum and villainy, or maybe they were just afraid to come here themselves, not that she blamed them. New Maredrid was a nightmare built from wood and brick, and she wasn't willing to risk the lives of two princesses just to satisfy her lust for revenge. That was her job. "AAAAH!" Mare Do Well turned as she heard the scream of an innocent. She extended her wings and took flight into the cool night air.

Three - original: (published 2012-12-13)

There he lay, her boyfriend. He was fast asleep, so now was the perfect time for her to leave to go to second job. It's not like she had any choice in the matter. When they left their own hometowns to live here together, they not only found out what kind of hay-hole this town was, but the lengths she would go to protect him. He was just lying there, too, completely oblivious to what she was about to go and do. She wished so hard that she could tell him, but she had made some powerful enemies here in New Maredrid City , so she couldn't take that chance. She finished putting her mask on and then her wide brimmed hat. "Time to get to work," she said solemnly.

The purple clad pegasus leapt from her apartment window and took flight. There was far too much crime in this city. So much so that she had to adopt a new identity amidst all the chaos to defend the one pony she would leave her friends and family for. She left Ponyville to become one of the weather managers of New Maredrid City. She remembered years ago that there was a violet clothed heroine that went by the name of Mare-do-well. She wasn't her though. She was the new one, and from the looks of it, this town needed a hero. She took long leaps from building to building, doing her best to avoid being seen and so better surprise the various villains across the city. Everything seemed clear tonight, so she indulged herself in remembering what had brought herself here. Her boyfriend had been stabbed while walking back home. She wouldn't let that stand so she bought a hat and set out to find justice herself. This town was corrupt as hay, and it was also a thousand miles away from Canterlot. She wasn't sure whether or not Princess Celestia or Princess Luna knew of this wretched hive of scum and villainy, or maybe they were just afraid to come here themselves, not that she blamed them. New Maredrid was a nightmare built from wood and brick, and she wasn't willing to risk the lives of two princesses just to satisfy her lust for revenge. That was her job. "AAAAH!" Mare-do-well turned as she heard the scream of an innocent. She extended her wings and took flight into the cool night air.

Four - stolen:

"What are you hiding? Let's see how mysterious you are without that mask!" She almost had her.

A whistle.

There she was again! How was that possible? Rainbow rushed after the masked vigilante… only to be beset again by her apparent teleportation. Finally having enough, she caught the mare before she could escape, she'd figure out who this thunder-stealing showmare was!

"Alright Miss Mysterious! Mystery… solved!"

What came next was a complete shock. Pinkie Pie was under the mask… then more Mare Do Wells appeared… Twilight… Applejack… Fluttershy?

They had worn the costume at different times, making it impossible for the cyan Pegasus to guess the superhero's identity. And Rarity had chipped in by designing the costumes. All this…

"Why all this? Don't you want me to be a hero?" She protested.

"A real hero doesn't brag." Applejack said sternly.

Four - original: (published 2013-04-13)

What are you hiding? Let's see how mysterious you are without that mask!" She almost had her.

A whistle.

There she was again! How was that possible? Rainbow rushed after the masked vigilante… only to be beset again by her apparent teleportation. Finally having enough, she caught the mare before she could escape, she'd figure out who this thunder-stealing showmare was!

"Alright Miss Mysterious! Mystery… solved!"

What came next was a complete shock. Pinkie Pie was under the mask… then more Mare Do Wells appeared… Twilight… Applejack… Fluttershy?

They had worn the costume at different times, making it impossible for Rainbow to guess the superhero's identity; and though Rarity had stayed out of it for the most part, she'd chipped in by designing the costumes. All this…

"Why all this? Don't you want me to be a hero?" Rainbow protested.

"A real hero doesn't brag." Applejack said sternly.

All added to C2.

8/19/2013 . Edited 8/19/2013 #2
Luna Goddess of the Night

Messaged.

8/19/2013 #3
RogueMudblood

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8700164/1/Mario-VS-Son ic-Mushroom-Kingdom-Madness

Original: http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-396.html

Original author: MarioFanaticXV / Adam Butler

excerpt from stolen copy:

Prologue: Tales of Time and Space

It was a dark and stormy night in the Mushroom Kingdom. The new Kastle of Koopa had just been completed, and Bowser had stolen the Crystal Stars. Mario knew what he had to do. He set a Bob-omb down in front of the steel door that protected the sinister fortress, and stepped back into the bushes, where his friend Yoshi was hiding.

The weather on Mobius was no different. Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails had just finished transforming the seven Chaos Emeralds into the Super Emeralds when Dr. Ivo Robotnik stole the Master Emerald again. Sonic knew that he had to use the power of the Super Emeralds once again. He allowed them to do their job, and hence, changed into Hyper Sonic.

"Wait right here," Sonic told his friends.

"Words to live by," Knuckles joked.

"This will only take a second," Sonic reassured them as he bashed through the steel doors. "Hey, Egghead!" Sonic taunted, knowing Robotnik could hear him through security cameras. "Catch me… if you can!"

"You ready, Yoshi?" Mario asked.

Yoshi gave a grunt that showed that he was scared, but would help anyway.

"Don't worry, we've done this a thousand times!" Mario reassured his dinosaur friend.

excerpt from original, published 2006:

Prologue: Tales of Time and Space

It was a dark and stormy night in the Mushroom Kingdom. The new Kastle of Koopa had just been completed, and Bowser had stolen the Power Stars. Mario knew what he had to do. He set a Bob-omb down in front of the steel door that protected the sinister fortress, and stepped back into the bushes, where his friend Yoshi was hiding.

The weather on Mobius was no different. Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails had just finished transforming the seven Chaos Emeralds into the Super Emeralds when Dr. Ivo Robotnik stole the Master Emerald again. Sonic knew that he had to use the power of the Super Emeralds once again. He allowed them to do their job, and hence, changed into Hyper Sonic.

"Wait right here," Sonic told his friends.

"Words to live by," Knuckles joked.

"This will only take a second," Sonic reassured them as he bashed through the steel doors. "Hey, Egghead!" Sonic taunted, knowing Robotnik could hear him through security cameras. "Catch me… if you can!"

"You ready, Yoshi?" Mario asked.

Yoshi gave a grunt that showed that he was scared, but would help anyway.

"Don't worry, we've done this a thousand times!" Mario reassured his dinosaur friend.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8751168/1/Super-Mario- Four-Hammers

Original: http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-399.html

excerpt from stolen posting:

Long ago, before Mario and Luigi set foot in the Mushroom Kingdom, long before the evil Koopa Klan terrorized the Mushroom Kingdom, long before the Mushroom Kingdom was even on the map, there lived a small tribe of Toads. These Toads were known as the Hammer Keepers, guardians of a set of four magical hammers capable of protecting them from even the most fearsome of enemies. These hammers were known as the Quadramashers. The Hammer Keepers were a peaceful tribe, and hoped that they would never see the day that these four mighty hammers would have to be used.

However, that day came. A mighty demon known as Yoshevil suddenly appeared one day, and threatened the tribe's existence. The creature rampaged through the village without any warning, until the only hope remained in the Quadramashers. Four warriors whose names have been forgotten by time took up the duties of the hammers and waged a mighty battle with the beast, forcing him into a small shrine. They then smashed all four of the Quadramashers into the ground at the same time, sealing away the evil Yoshi for so long as the Quadramashers remained in their resting place. The shrine was then deemed a place of remembrance for the tribe, and the tribal leaders placed a monument for all that approached the shrine, telling the tale of the brave heroes, the evil Yoshevil, and warning all not to disturb the legendary hammers. However… greed rarely heeds the words of the wise…

excerpt from original:

Long ago, before Mario and Luigi set foot in the Mushroom Kingdom, long before the evil Koopa Klan terrorized the Mushroom Kingdom, long before the Mushroom Kingdom was even on the map, there lived a small tribe of Toads. These Toads were known as the Hammer Keepers, guardians of a set of four magical hammers capable of protecting them from even the most fearsome of enemies. These hammers were known as the Quadramashers. The Hammer Keepers were a peaceful tribe, and hoped that they would never see the day that these four mighty hammers would have to be used.

However, that day came. A mighty ghost known as Titaniboo suddenly appeared one day, and threatened the tribe's existence. The creature rampaged through the village without any warning, until the only hope remained in the Quadramashers. Four warriors whose names have been forgotten by time took up the duties of the hammers and waged a mighty battle with the beast, forcing him into a small shrine. They then smashed all four of the Quadramashers into the ground at the same time, sealing away the evil Boo for so long as the Quadramashers remained in their resting place. The shrine was then deemed a place of remembrance for the tribe, and the tribal leaders placed a monument for all that approached the shrine, telling the tale of the brave heroes, the evil Titaniboo, and warning all not to disturb the legendary hammers. However… greed rarely heeds the words of the wise…

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8794308/1/Mario-VS-Son ic-2-Mobius-Mania

Original: http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-409.html

It was mid-day in a huge factory, without anyone that could be seen anywhere around. The factory was building robots of all kinds, all with two things in common: they were all made to destroy Sonic, and they all were powered by small helpless animals that anyone's little sister would hug to death if given the chance. There could have been as many as one hundred manufacturing lines in that building, and still not a single operator in sight. Then, as if out of the blue, a blue swirling ring appeared, and a picture seemed to form inside of it.

At first, the picture looked like a whirlpool, then it became clearer, and colors became distinct, until finally, it showed the ruins of Bowser's castle, with Robotnik pointing towards the factory. No sound came from the strange picture, but Bowser came running through it, until he and the Koopalings were all inside of the factory. Robotnik soon followed.

Bowser growled as he looked at Robotnik, then said, "Okay, start explaining! What was that thing, what are these things, and where are we?"

excerpt from original:

It was mid-day in a huge factory, without anyone that could be seen anywhere around. The factory was building robots of all kinds, all with two things in common: they were all made to destroy Sonic, and they all were powered by small helpless animals that anyone's little sister would hug to death if given the chance. There could have been as many as one hundred manufacturing lines in that building, and still not a single operator in sight. Then, as if out of the blue, a blue swirling ring appeared, and a picture seemed to form inside of it.

At first, the picture looked like a whirlpool, then it became clearer, and colors became distinct, until finally, it showed the ruins of Bowser's castle, with Eggman pointing towards the factory. No sound came from the strange picture, but Bowser came running through it, until he and the Koopalings were all inside of the factory. Robotnik soon followed.

Bowser growled as he looked at Eggman, then said, "Okay, start explaining! What was that thing, what are these things, and where are we?"It was mid-day in a huge factory, without anyone that could be seen anywhere around. The factory was building robots of all kinds, all with two things in common: they were all made to destroy Sonic, and they all were powered by small helpless animals that anyone's little sister would hug to death if given the chance. There could have been as many as one hundred manufacturing lines in that building, and still not a single operator in sight. Then, as if out of the blue, a blue swirling ring appeared, and a picture seemed to form inside of it.

At first, the picture looked like a whirlpool, then it became clearer, and colors became distinct, until finally, it showed the ruins of Bowser's castle, with Eggman pointing towards the factory. No sound came from the strange picture, but Bowser came running through it, until he and the Koopalings were all inside of the factory. Robotnik soon followed.

Bowser growled as he looked at Eggman, then said, "Okay, start explaining! What was that thing, what are these things, and where are we?"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8978023/1/The-Dark-Pro gnosticus-Chapter-1-Luigi-s-Big-Boo-Adventure

Original: http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-787.html

Original Author: Dimentio

In a castle somewhere we see King Boo in his throne room trying to formulate a plan.

King Boo: I must make a plan to get rid of Luigi. Without him I can easily finish off Mario and rule Plit! However I don't know how to do it.

Suddenly a Boo appears in front of him.

Boo: Your Highness, look at this.

He holds up a magazine.

King Boo: FOOL! I am working on a plan to get revenge on Luigi. I don't have time to read-

He looks at the title.

King Boo: "10 Richest People on Plit"?!

Boo: B-b-but Sire, look at this.

excerpt from original:

In a castle somewhere we see King Boo in his throne room trying to formulate a plan.

King Boo: I must make a plan to get rid of Luigi. Without him I can easily finish off Mario and rule Plit! However I don't know how to do it.

Suddenly a Boo appears in front of him.

Boo: Your Highness, look at this.

He holds up a magazine.

King Boo: FOOL! I am working on a plan to get revenge on Luigi. I don't have time to read-

He looks at the title.

King Boo: "10 Richest People on Plit"?!

Boo: B-b-but Sire, look at this.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9027455/1/Mario-VS-Son ic-3-Multiverse-Meyhem

Original: http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-506.html

"I feel bad about this," said a young, feminine voice. "We've kept this from them for so long."

"It is good to see you again, my young friend. Trust me, they will be able to stop him," said a masculine voice.

"I'm just not sure about this. I mean, if Metal Sonic can control time, can't he alter the future as well as the past?" the girl asked.

"Trust me," said the man, "for us to stop Metal Sonic, we must first let him succeed. In case you forget, Chaos could not be tamed 'til he was in his fiercest of rages."

"So when shall we reveal ourselves to them?" she asked. "I don't like keeping secrets, they always seem to end up causing more pain."

"They will know the truth soon enough," he answered. "We will reveal ourselves after they have heard our message."

"So it begins today," the girl cried. "The end of it all... not even they can stop Kronos Sonic, it's impossible."

"Yes, it is impossible," the man laughed. "But doing the impossible is what makes them heroes! Do not worry, my young friend, they will succeed, but we cannot tell them until it is time."

Time, yes, that is the key to all of this... that, and space... the two constants. You see, there is not one universe, but a multiverse, each of them with different laws of physics, different logic, and so forth. However, time and space remain unchanging throughout these universes, and the one that controls both time and space could easily control the multiverse...

excerpt from original:

"I feel bad about this," said a young, feminine voice. "We've kept this from them for so long."

"It is good to see you again, my young friend. Trust me, they will be able to stop him," said a masculine voice.

"I'm just not sure about this. I mean, if Metal Sonic can control time, can't he alter the future as well as the past?" the girl asked.

"Trust me," said the man, "for us to stop Metal Sonic, we must first let him succeed. In case you forget, Chaos could not be tamed 'til he was in his fiercest of rages."

"So when shall we reveal ourselves to them?" she asked./ "I don't like keeping secrets, they always seem to end up causing more pain."

"They will know the truth soon enough," he answered. "We will reveal ourselves after they have heard our message."

"So it begins today," the girl cried. "The end of it all... not even they can stop Cronos Sonic, it's impossible."

"Yes, it is impossible," the man laughed. "But doing the impossible is what makes them heroes! Do not worry, my young friend, they will succeed, but we cannot tell them until it is time."

Time, yes, that is the key to all of this... that, and space... the two constants. You see, there is not one universe, but a multiverse, each of them with different laws of physics, different logic, and so forth. However, time and space remain unchanging throughout these universes, and the one that controls both time and space could easily control the multiverse...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9317255/11/To-Love-is- To-Lose

Original: Wreck-It Ralph - http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_scri pt.php?movie=wreck-it-ralph

excerpt from story:

"Alright, do your thing, knuckles. Bust it open," said Vanellope.

"What's this? Youarea full on criminal, aren't you?" said Ralph.

"Hey, we shook on it," reminded Vanellope.

Ralph punches the door, destroying it.

"Thank you, Jeeves," said Vanellope, who runs in. It's dark inside, and there's nothing but a start button.

"What is this place? Where are the karts?" Ralph asked, confused.

Vanellope hits the start button. A screen lights up, which says "Choose your kart," with a bunch of cool candy karts to choose from.

"We gotta make one," Vanellope explained.

Ralph put his hands up and started backing away. "What? No, no no. Look, kid, bad idea, trust me. I don't make things, I break things," he said.

"Looks like you'll be stepping outside your comfort zone then, Gladys," Vanellope said, before seeing a white kart with red stripes. "Ooh, this is a good one!" she exclaimed. Vanellope pressed the "choose" button. Suddenly the entire place lit up. There were levers, pulleys and bins.

Welcome to the Bakery! Let's bake a kart!

"What is this, another game?" asked Ralph.

"Technically, it's a mini-game," said Vanellope.

You have one minute to win it!

"What?" said Ralph, getting worried.

Go!

Oversized numbers stated to fly all over the place. Vanellope ran over to giant steering wheel. Before her are two shoots, a balancing platform, a bowl, and a trash can.

MIXING!

The physical word "Mixing!" flew through the air and hits Ralph on the head.

Put the ingredients in the bowl and throw away the trash!

Vanellope held onto the wheel to steer it. Eggs come out of the shoot and onto the platform. She steered the wheel, and the platform tilted to drop the eggs in the batter bowl. Other objects came out of the shoots like boots, soccer balls, underpants, and hairbrushes. All the while, A recipe card keeps score. Vanellope starts having trouble with the steering and misses the ingredients.

"Hair brush, no. Underpants. No, no," Ralph yelled, getting frustrated. "You're getting it all wrong, kid!"

"I'm trying," said Vanellope.

The clock read: 45 seconds.

"Urgh. I'll do it," Ralph said. He jumped up on the platform, and started catching all the ingredients, throwing the good ones into the bowl and the bad ones all over the floor.

"No... yes... gross.. Milk, yes, yes," Ralph said as he sorted through the ingredients. Then, the flour hit him. He fell into the batter. The beaters came down and mixed the batter, Ralph and all.

Batter up!

The batter and Ralph get dumped into a mold. Ralph crawled out of the batter just before it went into the oven.

"Come on, no sleeping on the job," said Vanellope.

Baking!

Just like "Mixing!" did, the word "Baking!" flew through the air and smacked Ralph while he was getting up.

Pump up the heat and hold the perfect temperature!

Vanellope ran over and jumped on the bellows. She couldn't get it hot enough. "Ralph! A little help here," said Vanellope.

"I'm on it," said Ralph. He jumped on the bellows, destroying them.

"Ralph!" said Vanellope, getting irritated.

excerpt from script:

Alright, do your thing, knuckles.

Bust it open.

What's this?

You're a full-on criminal, aren't you?

Hey, we shook on it

Thank you, Jeeves.

What is this place?

Where are the carts?

We gotta make one.

- What? No no no no.

Look kid, bad idea.

Trust me, I don't make things,

..I break things

Well, looks like you're gonna be stepping

outside your comfort zone then, Gladys.

Ooh, this is a good one.

Welcome to the Bakery.

Let's bake a cart!!

What is this, another game?

- Ya, well, it's a mini game.

You have one minute to win it!

- What?

C'mon, Ralph!

- Now..Mixing.

Put the ingredients in the bowl

and throw away the trash

Hairbrush..

- No

Underpants..

- No, no.

You're getting all the wrong stuff, kid.

- I'm trying.

Argh, I'll do it.

No, yes

Urgh!..Gross

Milk... yes yes..

Batter up!

C'mon, no sleeping on the job!

Baking!

Pump up the heat and hold

the perfect temperature.

A little help here!

- I'm on it!

Ralph !

8/19/2013 #4
edgelesspigeon

With regards to "Mare Do Well: As the Sky Falls" and "Mare Do Well: The Series," the original author (ShadeJak) is aware and upset: www dot fimfiction dot net /blog/197686/alarming-news.

8/19/2013 #5
RogueMudblood

Yeah, Artimae linked it above - and ShadeJak has already filed a DMCA takedown notice with FFN.

Am e-mailing the Super Mario authors.

8/19/2013 #6
RogueMudblood

User has been deleted.

8/20/2013 #7

Holy....site admins back?

8/20/2013 #8
AnimeGirl 144

Hopefully

8/20/2013 #9

Good. Emailing them seperate reports on different users. I have my own reports to fill out.

8/20/2013 #10
AnimeGirl 144

Same. There's a troll over on the FusionFall section that I'm reporting to try and get the stories taken down.

8/20/2013 #11

Bring it to The Council. I'm about to take this case, and all evidence, over there to let them report it as well.

8/20/2013 #12
HorusTheAvenger

Well it seems that they do respond if it is a DMCA.

Closing this one.

8/22/2013 #13
RogueMudblood

Showtime is claiming to be Yoshevil, FYI

This is the message I just received on FIMFiction.

In regards to a recent plagiarism of your story

YOU IDIOT!!! I AM YOSHEVIL! YOU TELL THEM TO REOPEN MY ACCOUNT!!!

Edit: Upon investigation, have found that Showtime's story is in fact a copy of Oz, The Great and Powerful

http://books.google.com/books?id=Qv7n5d7J65oC&pg=PT13&lpg=PT13&dq=%22Idon'tknowwhyyoudidn'tjusttellthatpoorgirlthetr uth.%22&source=bl&ots=5wuy2n_pI9&sig=m72EXvLeyotJ10SnjSBbwAIV8J8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TvQcUq3hCumwsQSsyICgCw&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am unamaused.

8/27/2013 . Edited 8/27/2013 #14
Artimae

*Claps*. Calling someone an idiot and having a number of other stolen stories regardless if one is your own or not is definitely the best way to get your account back.

Some people.

8/27/2013 #15
Forum Moderators: HorusTheAvenger Warty Hogg, Jeremy Hillary Boob, RogueMudblood, A Wild Tapir, O Long Johnson
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member