Hunger Games Roleplay Forum
A Hunger Games Roleplay Forum. Roleplay as your favourite characters and some of the OCs from your stories!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Wetstar

We all really like giving people sneak peeks. So here's a topic where you can do that :)

4/2/2013 . Edited 2/4/2014 #1
HogwartsDreamer113

YES!!! Give my a minute!!! :D

4/2/2013 #2
Wetstar

Anyone want to see what I have for Through Her Eyes so far? :)

4/2/2013 #3
HogwartsDreamer113

Me!

4/2/2013 #4
Wetstar

Be warned, there's swearing.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and my brother's murderer is coming to town.

Fuck my life.

Don't act so surprised to see and eleven year old swearing. My father taught me. Lynx Ryans. An arrogant stuck up prune.

I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Crystal Ryans. As stated before, I'm eleven years old, and have light brown hair and blue eyes, and like my dead brother, I tower over everyone else my age. I live in District One, and today's the day that the victors of the 74th Hunger Games stop by. That's right. Victors. As in plural. The star crossed sluts won. Stop complaining about my language, it's really not that bad.

I've mentioned my dead brother? Good, I hate it when people forget about him. Marvel Ryans. He died six months ago. Katniss Everdeen shot an arrow through his neck. He protected me from our father. No one remembers him like that. They remember him as the boy who killed Rue Haynes, the twelve year old that Everdeen was in an alliance with. I miss him more than I've ever missed anyone before.

4/2/2013 #5
HogwartsDreamer113

Aw! Crys!

4/2/2013 #6
Wetstar

*hugs Crys* Poor Crys! Next she talks about Gem who's pregnant and having breakdowns :(

4/2/2013 #7
HogwartsDreamer113

POOR CRYS! *hugs* Why is Jess so mean to you?!

4/2/2013 #8
HogwartsDreamer113

From Wipe Away the Tears, chapter 30

Katniss and I go to get water, and all is going fine, when suddenly, Katniss takes off into the jungle.

"Katniss?Where are you going?"I ask, but she keeps running.

"Prim!Prim! "She screams, and I struggle to keep up with her.Her voice is hysterical and panicked.Finally I catch up to her."Katniss?"

"It's okay.I'm okay.I thought I heard my sister but –"

Just then, a scream breaks out through the forest.Not just any scream, but one I'd recognize anywhere.Annie's.

I don't know how or why, but they got her.And no matter what, I have to get to her, so I take off at a run towards her scream.I run all the way to a large tree, where Annie's screaming seems to be coming from, but no one's around.

"Annie!"I scream in despair as I continue to run around the tree."Annie!"

Suddenly, a dead jabberjay falls at my feet, and I slowly pick it up.Oh.Still, I know this isn't good.The bird had to get Annie's scream from somewhere.

Katnss lands on the ground next to me."It's all right, Finnick.It's just a jabberjay.They're playing a trick on us.It's not real.It's not your… Annie."

"No, it's not Annie," I reply, "but the voice was hers.Jabberjays mimic what they hear.Where did they get those screams, Katniss?"

Katniss pales. "Oh , Finnick, you don't think…"

She doesn't finish, nor does she have to."Yes, I do.That's exactly what I think.Although I'm saying it, I can't be right.They can't be torturing my Annie.There's no way.

Suddenly, a male voice screams in agony, probably Katniss's cousin, Gale. She'd run off again if I didn't grab her arm."No, it's not him."I drag her downhill, trying to get out of the jabberjay area."It's not him, Katniss! It's a mutt!Come on!"

Finally she listens to me, and we begin to make progress.We meet Peeta and Johanna by the treeline, and crash straight into a transparent wall.I land face9first on the ground and get a nosebleed.It is clear we cannot leave until the hour is up.I hunch over on the ground and cover my hands like Annie does, but it doesn't help much.I still hear the screams of my mother, Ava, and Mags even thought she's dead.Mostly I hear Annie.It's not real, I tell myself.Only mutts.

4/2/2013 #9
Wetstar

Crystal@Dreamer; Because she's jealous of me.

Jess@Dreamer; OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/2/2013 #10
HogwartsDreamer113

@Crystal: I see. Because you have an awesome brother, or what?

@Jess: WHAT?! That? *points to above*

4/2/2013 #11
Wetstar

Crystal@Dreamer; Because I'm awesome.

Jess@Dreamer: YES!!!

4/2/2013 #12
HogwartsDreamer113

@Crystal: You are! But I don't think that it...

@Jess: Like it? :)

4/2/2013 #13
Wetstar

Crystal@Dreamer; *shrugs* She picks on all her characters.

Jess@Dreamer: YES!

4/2/2013 #14
HogwartsDreamer113

@Jess: Why?! *shakes here*

AND YAY! :D It's an important scene in CF, so I'm glad! :D Guess what happens next chapter?

4/2/2013 #15
Wetstar

*is shook* Because I have to! The breakout?

4/2/2013 #16
HogwartsDreamer113

*scowls* Fine.

And yep! :D

4/2/2013 #17
Wetstar

YES! :D

I've added this;

Next is my mother, Gem Ryans. The victor of the 49th Hunger Games. She's been having more breakdowns now than she was before Marvel died. A few weeks after he died, she found out that she was pregnant. And that tore her apart even more, because she feels like the child's just a replacement. It's due in a few months time. Sometimes she's perfectly fine though, and we talk like we used to. She told me how there's talk of rebellion because of Everdeen and her star crossed lover. She says that if there is a rebellion does happen, I should grab her old knife vest from the cellar and use it. I always just rest my head on her shoulder and tell her that I will, and that I'll protect our district from everything.

The other districts may hate One, but we love it.

The last member of my family is my father, Lynx Ryans.

4/2/2013 #18
HogwartsDreamer113

I know, I'm excited!

Poor Gem! :'(

4/2/2013 #19
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful

MC'S CHAPTER SO FAR:

Thunk! My hatchet buries itself in the soft inner bark of the fallen tree. I swing again and again, trying to reduce the pine to good-sized pieces. After a few minutes, I straighten up again, wiping away the sweat beaded on my forehead. So far, my arena's defining features include a narrow river, a pine forest, and a temperature that has steadily increased since the beginning of the Games. Soon enough, I'll need to find a shelter with a little shade. I take a sip from my water bottle and get back to work.

Thunk! Thunk! Thunk! I hack away at the wood until another piece breaks free, falling into the dry grass

4/2/2013 #20
HogwartsDreamer113

Oh darn, you found it. XD

But awesome Kate!

4/2/2013 #21
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful

Thank you! :)

4/2/2013 #22
HogwartsDreamer113

:)

4/2/2013 #23
HogwartsDreamer113

Not really a preview, but want to see my tribute list for the 25th games?

4/4/2013 #24
Wetstar

Yeah!

4/4/2013 #25
HogwartsDreamer113

reasons for being voted for key:

G.C. = Good chance

C = Criminal

W = can't work for whatever reason

O = Orphan

S = Special Case.

Males:

1. Leo Donaldson - GC

2. Ares Salhm - GC

3. Franklin Loran - W

4. Krill Daughtry - GC

5. Clayton Han - GC

6. Wilbur Bryant - O

7. Axis Austin - O

8. Lennius Weaver - C

9. Cilantro Wallis - S

10. Roan Sleeder - W

11. Frederick "Teddy" Hussen - W

12. Colton Calvage - S

Females:

1. Nova Malashewski - S

2. Selena Dally - GC

3. Lucia Schimt - W

4. Orca Beckman - GC

5. Millie Olsen - GC

6. Janet Higgans - O

7. Skye Melka - S

8. Sophie Olmsted - C

9. Whitney Novak - C

10. Sable Klisty - W

11. Clemantine Voche - W

12. Clarissa Calvage - S

Pick one female and one male and I'll tell you everything I know about them. Unless I don't know anything.

4/4/2013 . Edited 4/4/2013 #26
HogwartsDreamer113

hang on a minute...

4/4/2013 #27
Wetstar

Yogurt@Franklin: AU ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess@Dreamer: TEDDY! :D

4/4/2013 #28
HogwartsDreamer113

Franklin@Yogurt: Who are you?

@Jess: YAY! He's one of my favorites! First, have you read Of Mice and Men?

4/4/2013 #29
Wetstar

Yogurt@Franklin: Yogurt Matthews.

Jess@Dreamer: *shakes head*

4/4/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Wetstar CelticGames4, xMiaLovex, HogwartsDreamer113, finnickandannieforever, EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld, Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member