What on Earth is wrong with Luigi?
I, as a Luigi fan, want to know what you think is wrong with Luigi. Everyone seems to hate the greencapped plummer, but nobody says why. What's your reason?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
luigi-is-stellar
PFFFT! People are always talking about how Luigi is a bad character to use X_X What a lame excuse for "I have no idea what to do with this cool dude so I'll just use the monkey wearing a tie" :P Who here has beaten whatever games they've had as Luigi? *Raises paw* Uh-huh! That's right. You don't beat games with a bad player. ;)
2/8/2007 #1
oh my god the regret I have
I have! *raises a clawed hand*
4/18/2007 #2
oh my god the regret I have
Luigi is always my first choice of character (I rarely use anyone else).
4/21/2007 #3
MadeUpFigment
I beat that birthday MP (I think it's Mario Party 4)ith Luigi first. I play Mario tenis as Luigi. His partner is Bowser in the doubles.
6/13/2007 #4
falcored
I usually have Luigi on my team on Mario Hoops 3 on 3.
7/19/2007 #5
OLD KH JUNK ACCOUNT
Anyone who says Luigi is a bad character in the games has obviously never played Super Mario Bros. 2... Luigi's only competition for "best character in SMB2" is Peach, due to her floaty-jumps. Mario's kinda average... and Toad is too fast to control very well AND can't jump very high... he's basically the "Hard Mode" setting for SMB2.
9/7/2007 #6
MadeUpFigment
I don't like Luigi's attacks in SMB2, like the one where he runs forward flailing his arms around. It makes him look weird... But I prefer playing over Mario, as you said Mario's average to me.
10/6/2007 #7
Super Noob

GO LUIGI!!!

During the SSBB fights, my friend always hates it if I use Luigi's uber jump ( Up+B ) during his final smash.

I've told him that it works like a charm.

Luigi can only hit enemies with his taunt. Who else CAN?!?!

7/7/2008 #8
Ramgigon

Luigi can only hit enemies with his taunt. Who else CAN?!?!

Snake can...

Anyway, as I was(n't) saying, Luigi is incredibly broken in Super Mario 64 DS - his backflip allows him to far surpass the jump distance of even a Long Jump, and can be used to 'cheat' and pass chasms you're supposed to go around - most notably, in The Hazy Maze Cave, in one level, Luigi can skip almost the entire level by backflipping to the overhead star.

7/14/2008 #9
PikaYoshiGirl

THERE ARE STILL PPL HERE! Thank goodness.

7/14/2008 #10
1Thunderfire

I use Luigi in Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and any other game where Luigi is available to choose. He is much stronger than he looks, especailly with the Negative Zone. You catch your opponents in it, they often fall asleep. Super Jump Punch. Done. Need I say much more? He is an extremely cool character, I will write some stories about him in the future. In the meantime, could you please check out 'Can a Boo be Friends with a Human?' on the Luigi's Mansion section? Speaking of which, I would like a sequel to that.

2/19/2010 #11
1Thunderfire

I don't listen to those who think that Luigi is lame. Verily, it is untrue. If my Mum choose a different character (usually Mario) in the likes of Mario Party 4, Luigi is in first place before long. My Mum calls it 'The Luigi Curse'.

2/19/2010 #12
dragonsandpikminrock

I am going to write a story where a boo has a crush on Luigi... It should turn out interesting. XD

2/19/2010 #13
Super Noob

That's something I would read.

2/21/2010 #14
dragonsandpikminrock

Thanks. :D Glad you liked the idea, it should be interesting.

2/22/2010 #15
Puruusu

NO! i really like luigi, especially when he's with daisy XP

10/26/2010 #16
Puruusu

NO! i really like luigi, especially when he's with daisy XP

10/26/2010 #17
Randomness Equals Happiness

I like him. I mean, I like his theme in Mario Strikers Charged.

2/11/2011 #18
Jay Foren
Raises hand.
12/1/2011 #19
Sir Natsirt

in new super Mario bros and super Mario 64 D.S.

10/18/2013 #20
Forum Moderators: Luigi777
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member