Barbed Wire & Roses
Ask those questions that you always wanted an answer to that concern Law and Order:CI. Please remember that all discussions must be suitable for teens.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
milak
I've always wondered if the mentions of Bobby having multiple short lived partners (I'm talking about at work) that appears in many fics is canon or fanon. Any ideas?

Cheers.

7/28/2006 #1
The Confused One
Well, it's mostly fanon. It's pretty much fandom assumption, consider who Bobby is. As Alex put it, "He's an aquired taste." We figure most wouldn't be able to handle him, and even Alex almost left. That's probably the closest to a confirmation about this mostly fanon idea we'll ever get. LOL
7/30/2006 #2
milak
Hey, thanks for the response, I figured as much but figured I'd put the question out there. Being in Australia and the travelling I do with my job means that I haven;t caught every episode so you never quite know what you might have missed. :o)
7/30/2006 #3
The Confused One
Yap. I know what you mean. It's hard to know if you've missed something, considering how they sprinkle information about the characters out like breadcrumbs. LOL
7/30/2006 #4
untapdtreasure

It is mostly fanon, but then you have to consider that he was on a task force with Narcotics that resulted in multiple arrests. this is what brought him to Major Case. I'm not sure how many partners he's really gone through. So fanon for sure.

11/13/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: Dozen and One Stars
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member