Monsuno world!
welcome to the Monsuno world where you rp, chat,and have fun
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Shadowroselily

okay this the rp so please someone start it off Im not good at starting things

3/18/2013 #1
FireSightGlare

Scene was sittiNg on a room at night. Looking at the stars.

3/18/2013 #2
Shadowroselily

Cherise was in her and her brothers room looking outside at the sky throught the window " The star's They're so amazing" she said

3/18/2013 #3
FireSightGlare

(Sorry, I was in BSF)

Scene hopped down from the building, which happened to be right across from Cherises house, and began to walk around, unknowingly towards Cherises house.

3/18/2013 #4
Shadowroselily

(its alright) Cherise didnt notice Scene and opened her window and jumped out 'Maybe I'll go for a walk" she said and started walking

3/22/2013 #5
tbdInactive

Lency and the team were walking in an ally. The cool breeze blew her hair. "Ah, I love nighttime!" she said with a smile.

"Yeah, but where are we gonna sleep?" said Julian.

"Julian's right Lency. You know E.C.L.I.P.S.E and S.T.O.R.M are after us" said Wilkin.

3/23/2013 #6
Shadowroselily

Cherise walked around then she walked into an Ally

3/23/2013 #7
tbdInactive

"I don't know. How about under the stars" she said walking backwards. While she wasn't looking, she accidentally bumped into Cherise.

3/23/2013 #8
Shadowroselily

Cherise had bumped into someone "Im sorry" she said

3/23/2013 #9
tbdInactive

"Ah, no it's my fault. Sorry" she she said. Lency noticed a monsuno core in the girl's pocket. "Hey, you have a monsuno?" she asked.

3/23/2013 #10
Shadowroselily

Cherise smiled "Yeah I do" she said

3/24/2013 #11
tbdInactive

"Your not working with S.T.O.R.M or E.C.L.I.P.S.E are you?" she asked carefully, Julian and Wilkin putting their hands on their monsuno.

3/24/2013 #12
Shadowroselily

"no way! those creeps are creeps my brother and I hate those creeps and his friends hate them too!" she said

3/28/2013 #13
tbdInactive

Lency laughed. "Good, I'm Lency. That's Julian and that's Wilkin" she said pointing to the two boys. "Nice to meet you"

3/28/2013 #14
Shadowroselily

"nice to meet you too Im Cherise" she said with a smile

3/29/2013 #15
tbdInactive

Lency grinned. "Hey, wanna have a friendly one on one monsuno battle?" she said taking out a blue core.

3/29/2013 #16
Shadowroselily

"sure I havent had a monsuno battle in well a month " she said as she took out her coretech core "but not i the ally there's not enough room" she said

3/30/2013 #17
tbdInactive

"True, hmmm. Oh! Follow me, i now this awesome abandoned arena that would be perfect!" Lency said taking off, the boys chasing after her.

3/30/2013 #18
Shadowroselily

"kay" she said and ran after them

3/30/2013 #19
tbdInactive

After a while they made it to the arena, it was huge. It was sad no one was using, except them that is. "You ready?" Lency smiled taking out her core.

3/30/2013 #20
Shadowroselily

"Ready" Cherise said and took out her core

4/1/2013 #21
tbdInactive

Lency smiled and moved back a few feet to make room for the monsuno. "Genevieve, launch!" she yelled spinning the core.

4/2/2013 #22
Shadowroselily

Cherise did the same "Rockette Launch!" she yelled and the core hit the other core and out came Rockette (Rockette is a Bear and a tiger)

4/6/2013 #23
tbdInactive

(Cool! :D)

When the cores bumped Genevieve came out with a roar (She's a white tiger with black stripes). "Genevieve, use booming roar!" Lency yelled. Genevieve roared, the sonic waves headed right towards Rockette.

4/6/2013 #24
Shadowroselily

"Rockette use musical storm!" Cherise said and music notes stormed out and protected and aimed for Genevieve

4/6/2013 #25
tbdInactive

"Dodge it Genevieve, quick!" yelled Lency. Genevieve ran out of the way, but some musical notes hit her tail. Some life points went down on Lency's core. "Genevieve, Ice Bite!" The tiger's teeth turned into razor sharp ice as she bit Rockette's back.

4/6/2013 #26
Shadowroselily

"Rockette! jump high in the air and spin!" Cherise said and Rockette jumped in the air and span music notes flew everywhere and Rockette got Genevieve off her back "okay now use solar blast!"Cherise added and Rockette hit Genevieve

4/6/2013 #27
tbdInactive

Genevieve howled in pain as she fell on the ground. More life points were deducted from her core. "Genevieve, time to get serious! Use Razor Stripes!" Lency yelled. The tiger got up, suddenly her stripes were removed from her fur as they turned razor sharp and cut Rockette.

4/6/2013 #28
Shadowroselily

Rockette shook away the pain "alright Rockette time to use music note solar flash! " Cherise said Rockette leaped int he air and light surrounded it and lighting music notes and solar flares hit Genevieve

4/6/2013 #29
tbdInactive

Genevieve roared as she fell, going back into her core. "It's okay Genevieve, better luck next time" Lency said rubbing the core. She clapped and smiled. "That was awesome! I've never seen someone so strong before!" she said running to Cherise.

4/6/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Shadowroselily
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member