Monsuno world!
welcome to the Monsuno world where you rp, chat,and have fun
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Kressent

" Go faster, Tidal Mane " Tidal Mane screeched before accelerating its speed. Him and Casey were being chased by s.t.o.r.m. in the sky "Tidal Mane, Battle Mi- " Casey got interrupted, they were shot down by S.T.O.R.M. which forced them to crash land near a house. Tidal Mane protected him from the fall but got badly damaged that it returned to its core. " N-no" said Casey, seeing Tidal Mane return to its core before he passed out.

(Sorry about that. I accidentally posted the same thing twice)

7/23/2014 . Edited 7/23/2014 #271
Kressent

" Go faster, Tidal Mane " Tidal Mane screeched before accelerating its speed. Him and Casey were being chased by s.t.o.r.m. in the sky "Tidal Mane, Battle Mi- " Casey got interrupted, they were shot down by S.T.O.R.M. which forced them to crash land near a house. Tidal Mane protected him from the fall but got badly damaged that it returned to its core. " N-no" said Casey, seeing Tidal Mane return to its core before passing out.

7/23/2014 #272
Shadowroselily

(its alright) Cherise was walking when she saw a boy knocked out she ran to the boy "he's out cold!" she stated and grabbed her core and launced it"okay Rockette lets get him inside!" and with that her tiger bear monsuno took him to the front door "Rockette small note " Cherise ordered and the monsuno shrunk and went inside and laid the boy on the couch . Cherise put a wet wash cloth on the boys head and gave him some medicine "I hope he wakes up soon" she stated with worry.

7/23/2014 . Edited 7/23/2014 #273
Kressent

The core in his hand glowed briefly before he shot up and gasped " W- what happened? " Casey said. He quickly looked over to his hand and sighed in relief when he saw his core " At least i still have you " Casey said not noticing Cherise was there.

7/24/2014 #274
Shadowroselily

Cherise picked up the wash cloth that fell to the floor "im glad your alright" Cherise smiled and put her hand on the boys shoulder

7/25/2014 #275
Kressent

Casey jumped, he didn't notice cherise was there until now " Who- who are you? What's going on? " Casey asked softly

7/25/2014 #276
Shadowroselily

Cherise smiled "Im Cherise and i found you passed out near my house" she explained

7/25/2014 #277
Kressent

" Oh... " Casey said, remembering what happened before he fainted.

7/27/2014 #278
Shadowroselily

Cherise thought for a moment "So whats your name?" she asked as she fixed her light purple loita dress

7/27/2014 #279
Kressent

" C-Casey, Casey Adams " Casey said, he looked at his core for a moment before looking up at Cherise " Thanks... " Casey said

7/28/2014 #280
Shadowroselily

Cherise smiled "anytime!" she said and went over to the kitchen "would you like something to drink or eat?" she asked politley

7/31/2014 #281
Kressent

( Sorry i didn't reply quickly. I was getting ready for school since its starts in a few days and its been pretty hectic "

Casey was about to decline Cherise's offer. When he suddenly heard his stomach rumbling, " Yeah" Casey nodded, blushing a bit when he heard his stomach rumbling again.

8/6/2014 #282
Shadowroselily

( its alright!) Cherise laughed and brought him some soup

8/6/2014 #283
FireSightGlare

(Hey! Wanna get this one started up again to?)

12/7/2015 #284
Shadowroselily
(Yeah! Want me to make a new one?)
12/7/2015 #285
FireSightGlare

(sure!:) )

12/7/2015 #286
Shadowroselily
(And Mansae!! Its up!!!)
12/7/2015 #287
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Forum Moderators: Shadowroselily
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member