The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Luckycharm1799
RP away!
4/12/2013 #1
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I yawn and wake up to see the sun rising from the mouth of my cave. Standing up I brush the dirt and dust off myself before heading outside.

4/12/2013 #2
emsaduem

Upon hearing the footsteps of his comrad, Konner sleeply yawns, glancing at Judas. "Everything alright?"

4/12/2013 #3
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I smile at Konner. "Everything fine, I was just going to get some fresh air."

4/12/2013 #4
Luckycharm1799
Willow awoke to the sound of boys talking but her house was empty except for her. It wasn't people she was hearing it was minds. Willow sat upright and decided to help them after all she was lonely and they were in a cave. Willow used her telekinesis to get clothes out and get changed. She grabbed a bag of food and other survival necessities and left for the cave. She extended her black and rainbow colored wings. She soared enjoying the clear blue sky before landing at the edge of the cave.
4/12/2013 #5
emsaduem

Konner

"Good" He smiles and turns over, hoping to catch a few more z's before the rest of the Flock wake up.

4/12/2013 #6
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I walk outside and head to the nearby pond. I sit at the waters edge and let my tail wiggle around in the water. A few moments later a fish bites the end of my tail and I yank it out of the water. I continue 'fishing' so that the others would have something to eat.

4/12/2013 #7
Luckycharm1799
Willow looks in on the cave and sees a bunch of mutants sleeping. She puts her hands on her hips and looks around," I still hear a mind," Willow whispered to herself before spotting a boy by a nearby pond. She lands by the pond and says," Hello, my name is Willow, I heard you from my house and thought you could use a place of refuge, and right now my house is empty." Willow said calmly hoping she did not frighten the boy.
4/12/2013 #8
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I scream and fall into the pond.

4/12/2013 #9
emsaduem

Konner

I bolt up, knowing Winny is a deep sleeper. ( Lucky, you joining?). "Judas!" I call fter you as I take to the skies, trying to catch up with you.

Winny

I hear a splash and see Konner fly over the edge of the cliff. Huh?

4/12/2013 #10
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I swim up and climb out of the pond. Now I soaking wet. I hear Konner and shoot a ball of black fire into the air, signaling to him whrer I was at.

4/12/2013 #11
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Woah, just offering help I'm a mutant too," I say spreading my wings while holding up my hands in a way that says no violence.
4/12/2013 #12
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Don't sneak up on me like that, And I know, I was shooting fire to let Konner know I was ok."

4/12/2013 #13
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Konner? Oh so that's the other mind's name!," I say now understanding. " Nice power by the way, black fire," I say in amazement.
4/12/2013 #14
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Thanks."

4/12/2013 #15
emsaduem

Konner

Two questions,

1) Other minds? What's that?

2) Who snuck up on you, Judas?

4/12/2013 #16
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( I gtg bye ))

4/12/2013 #17
Luckycharm1799
Willow " You are welcome Judas and I guess I should explain I can read minds so I woke hearing two minds one was Judas's and the other was yours," I say politely.
4/12/2013 #18
Luckycharm1799
(( Okay bye))
4/12/2013 #19
emsaduem

Konner

'"Sorry. new hear," Konner smiles and yawns. "Where can we get some chow? I'm starving!"

Winny

"same..." She whispers quitly and walks to her brother, hiding behind his tall form.

4/12/2013 #20
Luckycharm1799
Willow laughed at the boy and his quiet sister. She opened her backpack and handed them several pop tart packages. " I hope you guys are big eaters like I am,"she said with her signature smile accidently showing her fangs.
4/12/2013 #21
emsaduem

Winny

I pale at the sight, stepping farther away.

Konner

He trys to remain calm, but fangs can scare anyone.

4/12/2013 #22
Luckycharm1799
Willow I look at their changed expressions, horrified expressions. I stop my smile,I can't believe I did that I'm so stupid. I should have known better. " I am sorry I know I shouldn't smile, but sometimes I get happy and forget, If you are afraid of me now I understand," I say cowering in a way.
4/12/2013 #23
Lady Cocoa

Sorry I didn't do anything yet. I was a having a movie night with my family. We watched Parental Guidance. Here's my stuff, I guess:

Ellie

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that there was a snake in my cave. I backed away slowly, hoping it wouldn't be startled and attack. Within two seconds I was backed up against the cold stone wall that was the back of my home.

I noticed the snake was green and had a diamond-shaped pattern on its back. Uh, it that thing poisonous? I wondered.

My hand moved up almost instinctively, glowing faintly in the early morning light. Soon a tingling feeling enveloped my arm and a shot of orange fire charged at the snake. I kept the fire going, my head turning away so I wouldn't have to see the snake burn alive.

There it is. It is extra long to make up for my misses time :) Dont worry, I'll find a way to insert Ellie into the story soon. And please alert me if I begin to make my OC a Mary-Sue! That would be my worst nightmare...

4/12/2013 #24
emsaduem
Konner "hehe.. No problem. I guess the situation we are in, considering we're mutants, I shouldn't be surprised. ((this seems to be really random. Ok, so we're a flock of 5, and 3/5 can work with fire. a) should I change the powers b) where is the storyline going c) who is the leader, wing-man/woman, etc.
4/12/2013 #25
Lady Cocoa

For Emsaduem:

Well, if you think about it, not everybody in the world can have different powers. Eventually nature is gonna mess up and some e are going to habe the same power twice. If you guys want, I can change my character's powers to plant control. You know what, that would be better for all of us. Just pretend that a vine wrapped around the snake or something.

For everybody on this forum: I personally think that the oldest sould be the leader. I think that would be Willow, but we should have a "Flock discussion" playing as each of our characters later in the story as to whom will be the leader. I'll see if I can write in another persons P.O.V., but I'm not a morning person. Remember! Thanks to what Emsaduem pointed out, I can now not control fire, but plants (well, Ellie, that is).

4/13/2013 #26
Lady Cocoa

Back to Ellie again:

About thirty minutes later, I had started up a fire with some matches amd was roasting the snake over a fire pit. For all of you who might think this is gross, please remember that pretty much everyone in the world BESIDES America (well, some people) eat snakes. Using a book on snakes, I had find out that this was a North American Diamondback (just made that up).

You can guess what happened after I roasted it, so I will spare you the bloody details.

ALERT:SLIGHT CHANGE IN TIME:

I went outside my cave into the sweet-smelling air, eyeing some wild raspberries that had FINALLY bloomed. Sitting by an oak tree, I picked them off one by once, savoring the sweet taste.

Then, finding a few more berry bushes bursting with berries, I remembered I forgot my basket inside. I certainly couldn't gather all that food my arms and pockets. So, of course, the only logical answer was to go get the stupid basket. Unless I wanted to NOT eat the scrumptious raspberries. ( never. Happening. EVER).

I sat up and began walking in the direction of my cave. I never got there. I also never got that basket.

ALERT: little cliffy there for ya :) By the way, my character is NOT supposed to be a lone wolf OR a Mary Sue. I figured out a way to fit her in the next chapter. AND Ellie was NOT captured by the school soearly in the story.

4/13/2013 #27
emsaduem

Agreed with the plant. Also, add some sort of extra thing. I'll add that the twins can turn into nymphs, where their powers are at its height.

4/13/2013 #28
Lady Cocoa

FOR EMSADUEM: how did the Whitecoats get ahold of a nymph, which is a magical creature?

4/13/2013 #29
Lady Cocoa

Ellie's P.O.V.

Because, of course, my cave with filled with freaking snakes. I suppose karma can do that to you. In anger, I attempted to choke them with a poison ivy vine that grew just outside my cave. It wrapped around one of them, killing it slowly and painfully, but there were too many of them. It would take forever to get rid of them all.

I was sad, of course, to see my temporary home go, but I had no choice. Would you go into a cave full of possibly poisonous snakes? I don't think so. (That seemed kind of rushed to me, but I want to get Ellie to meet the other characters soon.)

I turned in the opposite direction and ran. Faster than I should be able to, I took a flying leap off of a five-foot-cliff. And no, flying leap is not just a metaphor.

Giant 12-foot black wings with turquoise streaks burst through slits in my white T-shirt. They beat up and down to a steady rhythm, bringing me higher and higher into the sky. Hair that matched my wings blows away from my face because of the wind, making it much easier to see. My long tail-feathers came out to help keep me steady, A.K.A. not fall to my death.

A few hours later, I was crossing over water into land when I began to tire. Spotting a house, I spiraled downwards for a smooth landing on the hard, gritty tiles.

Alert: You guys are welcome to incorporate Ellie's P.O.V. into the story when I'm not around. Also, this is Willow's house. So if you need Ellie, she'll be on the roof :)

4/13/2013 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member