The Other Flock
This is the story of a different flock than you know. It's the story of the other flock. REBOOTING! ALL WELCOME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
emsaduem
Cuz.
4/13/2013 #31
Lady Cocoa

Cuz what? The School, nymphs, and the twins are just awesome that way? I wont be able to post for five minutes or a couple of hours.

4/13/2013 #32
emsaduem
Yup.
4/13/2013 #33
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

Mind reader huh? I put up my mental shield to hide my thoughts from her and also to block any other mind power she might have. "Awww I went through all the trouble of catching fish and your gonna eat pop-tarts." My tail is gonna be sore for weeks from all the fish that bit it.

4/13/2013 #34
emsaduem

Konner

He smiles widely, laughing. "Trust me, if I were you, I'd keep the fish to yourself. I've been with this lot for less than a week and when they start eating, they rarely stop." He smiles sadly and stares at his sister Winny, who nibbles at the edge of the pop-tart.

4/13/2013 #35
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

I frown. "But I don't eat........err....normal food....."

4/13/2013 #36
emsaduem

Konner

Still stares at his sister as she discards the half-eaten pop-tart. Upon hearing the question, he turns his head, and cocks it to the side. "Alright... what do you mean?"

4/13/2013 #37
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas"Well....I am part Vampire bat...." I trail off. Now they will probably be scared of me. "And pure animal blood makes me sick........."

4/13/2013 #38
Lady Cocoa

Judas

I blushed slightly. "Well, I eat fish, of course. And..." he trailed off.

Alert: I don't know what Judas eats. Any help?

4/13/2013 #39
ItsYaBoi- Star

(( He is part vampire bat so he lives off blood, but animal blood makes him sick so he has to dring eather people blood or mutant blood))

Judas

"Oh, well do you want those?" I point to the large stack of fish.

4/13/2013 #40
emsaduem

Konner

"Oh..." he stares at the ground, trying to hide his fear. "I... I..." He looks up, hoping to find an answer in his eyes. Winny?! he thinks.

Winny

I heard my brothers distress signal and looked over to him. This guy eats... um.. mutant and human blood... he thought to me. I looked at the new kid, Judas. He looked fairly kind, but then again, so had the whitecoats.

4/13/2013 #41
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Please don't be scared." My ears flatten against my head and my eyes start to water.

4/13/2013 #42
emsaduem

Konner

I look at him, confused. "Why are you crying?" I had never seen a person like Judas cry. His whole appearence suggested a cruel life at the school, and a tough life on the run.

4/13/2013 #43
emsaduem

((I have to go. Be back in about 2 and a half hours. Don't do too uch without me :) ))

4/13/2013 #44
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Because everyone is always scared of me, other mutants, whitecoats, erasers, EVERYONE, and I haven't ever done anything to hurt anyone. It's Rooker you should be scared of, not me."

4/13/2013 #45
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Don't worry they got scared by fangs too ," I say to Judas revealing my at the moment tiny fangs. " I'm not scared of you," I tell him ," You seem pretty cool but I'm getting annoyed by your mind block," I say pouting a little towards the end.
4/13/2013 #46
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"Sorry but if I take it down there is a possability Rooker will get pissed and decide to go on a rampage. He doesn't like other people snooping through our mind....."

4/13/2013 #47
Luckycharm1799
Willow " Who is Rooker? And is he always so violent?" I ask curiously.
4/13/2013 #48
Lady Cocoa

Willow

"Okay, as long as it keeps us all from dying, I suppose that's alright," I said.

Alert: I am planning on making a new topic, because everyone seems to want to start over because of the chaos and confusion, but I want the leader if the forum to OKAY it first. I suggest that we plan this out more on the introduce yourelf topic.

4/13/2013 #49
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"He is a split personality of mine. He is blood thirsty and vicious. Some of the things he has done would but the devil to shame....."

4/13/2013 #50
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Wow, the whitecoats are just getting nicer and nicer by each year aren't they?" I say with a laugh. " So what do you eat cause we all are wondering," I say eyeing the twins.
4/13/2013 #51
Lady Cocoa

Winny and Konner shrugged. "Anything, I gguess, as long as it's edible," they said in unison. They smiled at each other as if sharing a secret.

A new rp topic has been created due to slight chaos in planning. In other words, we are starting over. You can continue here, too, though. I'm just spreading the news.

4/13/2013 #52
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"The whitecoats didn't create Rooker, My own mind created him as a way to defend myself, but he developed into a whole diffrent person. Thats why if my eyes ever turn yellow you have to run. Rooker will kill and living person he can find."

4/13/2013 #53
Luckycharm1799
Willow "You're very interesting, would you like to join my flock," I say timidly and fascinated.
4/13/2013 #54
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"I don't think you would want me in your flock. Rooker killed the last flock I was in......."

4/13/2013 #55
Lady Cocoa

Ellie

I shuffled around during my daytine nap. In fact, I shuffled around so much that I fell of the two-story roof. Luckily, I turned upright just in time and landed on my feet. I sighed and checked to see if the door was locked. It wasn't. So I opened the door to the silent house and crept inside.

All that was in the fridge was canned beans, so I opened one and gulped them all down. The house was so dirty and without food that I automatically assumed it was a vacation home. It wasn't even close to ski season, so I figured I could stay for a while. I plopped down on the couch to finish my nap.

4/13/2013 #56
Luckycharm1799
Willow " I think you're wrong about that, I think that you could use a flock and if you don't I do," I tell Judas.
4/13/2013 #57
ItsYaBoi- Star

Judas

"If you want me too I guess I could join..."

4/13/2013 #58
Lady Cocoa

Willow pumped her fist in the ear, saying loudly, "YES!!"

4/13/2013 #59
Luckycharm1799
Willow "Yes! It's been quite a while since I had a flock of my own," I say thinking back to Ellie. " Haha anyways Konner and Winny can come too, bring whatever stuff you need," I say awkwardly. " Do you want to follow me or send directions via mind," I ask him smiling.
4/13/2013 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Luckycharm1799
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member